Welcome to Gaia! ::

Foreward...[-cough-]

Last year, I had this idea for a story that I wanted to make into a roleplay, but seeing as people don't like to rp set plots, I thought to make it into a manga. I rather think it's a decent original plot, and some people tell me I am a decent artist myself, so I can do some of this. But I have a hard time getting myself to work on it, and I haven't filled out all the details for the manga itself. There is a basic beginning, and that's about all I have.

So, I am looking for both a writer, and a co-artist to work with, and also any other people who would be willing to help. I also need a bit of help with character designs. Only one co-artist, and maybe two writers are needed. I can also post the plot, which is EXTREMELY long, for the manga I am thinking about.

I could also use some help with Script writing, Storyboarding and layouts, and I have never ever used tones before, but I am thinking about using either traditional media, or digital media [of which I can't do] for this manga.

If you could help me, that would be awesome, and I would love and glomp you forever. You would be friends for life if you helped me with this. This idea has been stirring around in my head for sometime, and is annoying me to death with it's persistence in being created.

Please PM me about this, and do not post in the thread until I get some idea of who will be helping me with this. I can also give out some examples of my better work.

Thank you for your time.

Member list

Writers - TupperWareNinja*
Script writers - Maybe all of us....>.>
Co-artists - The GoddessAven, TupperWareNinja**
Storyboard/Layouts - TupperWareNinja, Tonberri, The GoddessAven

*I don't know if script writers and writers are any different from each other. So please don't flame me for lack of knowledge.

**Please, it would probably be more helpful if you were a decent anime artist, and have had a lot of experience, like 4 years of drawing, and an absolute love for your work, and if you spent quite some time on your artwork, not just 15 minutes. I treasure my own work, and it would mean more to you if you treasured yours as well.

Plotishness

~Finding an age old and worn book in the tomes of Solfel, the History and Memory of a timeless lake, you open the worn cover of the book, only to find a blank yellowed page. Studying the page, you gasp as silver enscrolled and fancy letters appear on the page.~

Here, they read...

Thousands of years ago, when the world was still young, an immortal was born. Not just any immortal, since soon she would be known as the gods child. Her parents, though beautiful as they were, could never compare to her own. Long locks of dark chocolate brown, silver and green swirled eyes, pale skin and lips that were of frosted rose. The body she was born in was that of a Rulis, otherwise known in common as the Dream Breeze.

Her parents, as traditional as they were, they did not wish to have a female child, especially one that was more beautiful than they themselves. Haloth, the girls father, placed a curse on his daughter, one in which would cause a war some years later. Jyou, her mother, banished her to Melath. Ai, the child, was only 7 at the time, plenty old enought to take care of herself. She wandered the borders of the Rulis city of Lafatria. Her curse had taken effect on her some time after she was banished. She had plenty of scraped knees and bruises to finally activate the curse. How the forbidden spell cast itself, is a very painful and nauseating experience. The target is first injured, then a black energy seeps over the wound slowly healing the bruised or injured flesh leaving but perfect skin. It then moves from the wound to the heart area, where it seeps into the body encasing the beating heart of the target, stealing and trapping the soul in its darkness. Then it leaves the body, going through an unknown portal to the Abyss, trapping tiny bits of the target's soul in an eternal darkness. For Ai, the side-effects of the spell were horrendous. Usually for a small wound, it would only ensue as vomiting and blacking out for some twenty to thirty minutes, but should the wound be serious, it would appear as vomiting blood, seizures, convulsions and a coma ranging from a few hours to a couple of days. Nothing could prevent the side-effects of the curse, so Ai was extra careful in her travels.

Some years after she graduated from her apprenticeship as a Healer, Ai found herself in the middle of a war, commonly known as the Knight War. The knighthood of large Daeviaavel cities slit into two opposite sections. One being the _Dark Knights_, the other being the _Holy Knights_. These knights also continually went after Ai in attempting to claim her blood. The Holy Knights because she was the daughter of Haloth, and the Dark Knights because she was the daughter of Jyou. She could not help her lineage though, so Ai thought it was unfair in how they came after her. But time and time again after these continuous attacks, and the war against each other, Ai was hurt seriously, and the forbidden magick took more and more of her soul. Even the Avain Baer could not stop the magick and her contained soul from entering the Abyss. By the end of the Knight War, Ai wandered endlessly as a half dead shell of a body, not in her former luster. But still, both sides of the Knighthood did not come together once more as they did before the war, and continued to seek out Ai, making attempts on her life. She grew careless in her half dead body, and the Abyss greedily sucked her soul into the Spirit stream where it would forever flow with the more so lucky spirits and never again return to her body.

That was when Ai completely lost her soul. The last if the blue essence of her soul flew straight to the Abyss, and the Avain Baer knew it did not bode well. Ai began her torrent of terror, using magicks that she had not consciously known or would have used. Those who heard of this horror dubbed the conflict the Black War. Armies of the strongest men fought against Ai, losing horribly. Her body did not feel pain, nor did her body die when injured over and over again. The forbidden magicks continually healed her, but since she had no more soul left to steal, it let her be, having no cost against healing her. When Ai was mention, horrible images appeared in ones mind, and even the strongest men trembled in fear. Followers of the Guardians could not stop her at all, as their magick was not of even the same kind as Ai's. In her blank reverie, the Gods Child did not know just how many people she was killing, how many families she sent into depression, and eventually suicide. Some part of her subconsciousness though was locking away all the images of what she was doing in the back of her memory, the forbidden magicks making sure she knew the torrent she was creating, because it knew eventually that it's time of terror would come to an end, as she would regain her soul in a few years.

Eventually, that day did come, when a Paladin called Ridaias Amaaramil showed and fought against Ai. He was the only one strong enough to challenge Ai, and his Holy powers fought viciously against the forbidden ones taking over Ai's form. They fought for three days and three nights, lunging, parrying, dodging and lunging again, Ai with a blade made out of black energy and blue scorching flames, Ridaias with his holy blade, blessed by all five of the Guardians. Neither side seemed to be winning, even with Ai's magick, she couldn't seem to get at a weakness in the Paladin. Ridaias though seemed to tire after the third day, and when he was at his brink of exhaustion, he cast a spell to place Ai into a deep slumber in which she could regain her soul. She fell asleep, as Ridaias chanted some words to seal her fate. As he slowly stepped out of a cavern they had randomly taken their fight to, his scarlet blood dripping onto the stone cold ground, he formed a sapphire altar with his magick, Ai's form floating mere inches above it, and erected a white barrier in which only his descendant could pass through to awaken the Gods Child of Fate.

Many years passed, several thousand to be exact, and the story of Ai and Ridaias made their way through the land, but slowly faded into non-existance with time. Jyou had become restless in her search for her daughter, and yet had another child to take away the pain of her loss. She raised him, although Haloth had most of the influence of their son, Nyor, his name meanind Diamond Flower, as that is what his appearance was like, with long silver hair and the body of a Firquetae. Jyou sent her son on a mission to find Ai and bring her back to her. Nyor did just that, though he is still searching for his long lost sister he has never seen, but only heard tales of. Not that he much cared for his sister, since he thought she was a goody-two-shoes. Jyou when hearing the tales of the destruction her daughter had caused, she was distraught. Haloth paid no heed to his daughter, but kept her soul trapped within his palace, guarded most intricately, and made frequent visits to first caress her battered soul, then torture it in the most horrifying ways imaginable. Though souls and spirits have no physical substance, Haloth could take care of that, and in his sick mindedness only reserved for the daughter he hated so much, raped her soul endless and countless times, torturing it with unimaginable images of her destruction of the world. He knew also, that when her soul eventually returned to her body, the images and memories would return with her soul as well. To her, it would be like he had actually done those horrible things to her physical body.

Ridaias then had his descendant, as it was time for Ai to awaken. He had first a daughter, in which both he and his daughter were of Laae blood, though his daughter mated with a Daeviaavel. Ridaias then had the grandson and descendant that he needed in which to awaken Ai, and as his daughter Kasparvanna named him, Tamos Amothdeth. Tamos would be the one to awaken Ai, and when he did, Ridaias' words would ring through her head when she first awoken. Though sadly, none of them knew, his words would have to come much later, as she would first and foremost remember the horrors her much despised father put her through, sending Ai into depression, and self conflicting events in which she would eventually try to kill herself to evade. Those things she would remember when she awakens are...

A balming voice, one that is soft and weary, though filled with hope

Ai, dearest child of the gods, please sleep and retain your precious soul to once more become the woman we love so dearly. Though when you awaken, you will not see me, but so much as my descendant, and that then you will be bound to him as you drink his precious life blood and force. Though you cannot be apart, it is up to you to love him or just be a faithful companion.

Seek vengence on those who have hurt you, but punish them fairly. Do not blindly go forth to hurt those who have hurt you, as you will cause yet another war we mortals do not need. There is much that awaits you when you awaken, and you will be overwhelmed. Take things calmly and slowly, as you will find a way through the world. Now rest and retain your peace.

The next, a voice that is deep and sickeningly sweet, yet terrifying and strikes unpleasent memories.

Daughter, your soul will remember the torture I have put it through, and the hate that I hold for you, though you are my offspring. Remember, though your mother has sent you your brother in search to bring you back home, I will make your life a hell, as will your brother. The Firquetae will also join ranks with me to torture you endlessly. We will find you, and your soon to be companions, we will hunt you down and torture you. Though my sweet sweet daughter that deserves no happiness, remember this. I hold a special pain for you, as as long as you live, I will hurt you endlessly, keeping your soul once it yet again escapes you, then torture your soul yet again. Not even your mother or the Guardians can help you now....remember the pain I put you through, I will once again tear through your pitiful mortal body with my own...

Told you it was long...have fun!

Oh, and here's my gallery.

http://kin-chan.deviantart.com

Nice Dev Site, and I PMed you about it.
I can't wait to get started. ^_^
Whee, me neither. Just a few more people maybe, and we can get this done. If any of you know anything about storyboarding and layout, that would help too.
I am actually good at Storyboarding...and Layout I can work with if I sit with it long enough.
I have millions of books on storyboarding, layouts, tones, anything that the series HOW TO DRAW MANGA covers. I can type up tips and instructions if you need.
That'd be great. -mutters- I really should be spending my allowance on art supplies instead of food and pocky...-sobs- crying Oh well. And hopefully I'll get a tablet for x-mas. That'd be fricking awesome.

>.>.....-edits first post to put more names on list- three people. OI! And if this becomes, well....sorta famous, we must come up with a name for ourselves! wheee. fun. -has had TOO much caffeine today-
Tonberri
That'd be great. -mutters- I really should be spending my allowance on art supplies instead of food and pocky...-sobs- crying Oh well. And hopefully I'll get a tablet for x-mas. That'd be fricking awesome.

>.>.....-edits first post to put more names on list- three people. OI! And if this becomes, well....sorta famous, we must come up with a name for ourselves! wheee. fun. -has had TOO much caffeine today-

Couldn't we just use ur Avy name? I think Tonberri Studios sounds cool. ^_^ Tonberri's are in the Legend of Zelda series right? Sage of time I think.
Quote:
Couldn't we just use ur Avy name? I think Tonberri Studios sounds cool. ^_^ Tonberri's are in the Legend of Zelda series right? Sage of time I think.

Hmmm...mehbeh....Actually, I was going to go with Tonberry as my Avi name, but someone took it already. I had to change it. And I believe Tonberry's are in the Final Fantasy series. >.< -squishes- I lurfeh them! Swinging their little lantern around, then stabbing you and killing your characters. KAWAII!!! -faints from overexurtion[sp?]-
Yeah, Tonberry's were apparently in Final Fantasy first. But they also appear in Oracle of Time in the Zelda series. (most recent game that came out for gameboy)
Aa...-nods- I wouldn't really know, I don't play Zelda, since I don't have the game, and my PS2 broke.
My Studio is "TupperWare Ninja Studio's" so I am doing this as being a Partner for the Manga. -shrug- Tupperware Studio's is run by myself, possibly my one friend for Digital Coloring, and my Girlfriend for artwork/Writing/Aiding in Writing.

Meh.
Quote:
My Studio is "TupperWare Ninja Studio's" so I am doing this as being a Partner for the Manga. -shrug- Tupperware Studio's is run by myself, possibly my one friend for Digital Coloring, and my Girlfriend for artwork/Writing/Aiding in Writing.

That's awesome. >.< Now I wanna start a studio, or something. lol. Ohhh...I don't think I can do anything until I do something about my education, and some place to work. crap that sucks.
My studio name is Veritas Studios. I made it with my sis and my friend. But it's mostly my creation. ^_^ They all have their own. Veritas is the Latin word for "truth".
That's cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces