Welcome to Gaia! ::

so you think I'm stupid?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 28, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

It's about my school and it's called The Next Year Chapters any ideas fo some story line??? (just general idea stuff don't get into details with the characters plz! ^^)
Psh. Don't waste our time. Do your own work. Or ask for help.

Don't solicit ideas from people until you come up with your own.
Geez sorry.... *feels really stupid he even asked 4 help*
If it's "about your school", then use ideas from your school. Don't ask us for help now, use your head. After you come up with something, then ask us for help.
Having somebody else write your story for you...well, it's not your story anymore.
I've been designing my webcomic for almost a year. I think it's pathetic that you have to ask for ideas when everyone else is trying their hardest to design one for themselves.
i've written and drawn two manga anthologies (actually, still working on the second one, i'm on act 19, CELEBRATION, it's almost my one-year anniversay with working on it) i've learned that when working on a manga it's best to use your own ideas. this way, you have complete control over your manga and there's the best chance that someone won't take it over or there won't be too many chefs with one pot. one can never make someone else's vision completly how the other person saw it, so it's best to work with your own ideas and make what you see a reality.
GAH will people stop biting my head off!!!!! *is so friggin anoyed*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces