Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Loiterer

I made my first comic and I would really like some ppl to see it! Please read downwards, and if you want to follow this comic, my tumblr is in my signature!! ( as well as my instagrahm cracker)
User Image

User Image

User Image

chp 2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Desirable Loiterer

i love it! i think the text is a little hard to read but it's very cute.
CUTE!

I'm sure if was fine tuned on the computer it would be perfect.

THe story is sill too but i like that. ^_^

Great job dood! smile

Desirable Loiterer

Yachligor
i love it! i think the text is a little hard to read but it's very cute.
yeah, i knowwww
ill try to fix it
but if you want to read chp 3 its in my signature smile

Desirable Loiterer

MissJasmineAriel
CUTE!

I'm sure if was fine tuned on the computer it would be perfect.

THe story is sill too but i like that. ^_^

Great job dood! smile
thank you so much!!!
ill try to edit it
but if you want to read chp three theres a link in my signature smile

Magical Duck

This is amazing! I need more!!! emotion_omnomnom

Desirable Loiterer

rainy day blues
This is amazing! I need more!!! emotion_omnomnom
there's more on my tumvlr!!!
Your style is very cute! Your staging is clear and easy to read, and the linework is clean.

The only thing that is a major weak point, is the lettering.

Try to keep text from touching the edges of the word bubbles and the size of the text relatively consistent. Many artists tend to lean towards digital lettering, but some people hand-letter their work too

I would recommend to put all your word bubbles/narrations inside or outside the panels. The way you have them laid out — where it starts off inside a panel, then suddenly jumps outside to the bottom, to being pushed to the right — gets a bit confusing :<

Your second page flows oddly too, since the panels are laid out to be read vertically while everything else is read horizontally.

There's not much else, as the art and the story is super cute and appealing :3 Maybe you can make small ashcans and sell them at cons?

Desirable Loiterer

puppetbomb
Your style is very cute! Your staging is clear and easy to read, and the linework is clean.

The only thing that is a major weak point, is the lettering.

Try to keep text from touching the edges of the word bubbles and the size of the text relatively consistent. Many artists tend to lean towards digital lettering, but some people hand-letter their work too

I would recommend to put all your word bubbles/narrations inside or outside the panels. The way you have them laid out — where it starts off inside a panel, then suddenly jumps outside to the bottom, to being pushed to the right — gets a bit confusing :<

Your second page flows oddly too, since the panels are laid out to be read vertically while everything else is read horizontally.

There's not much else, as the art and the story is super cute and appealing :3 Maybe you can make small ashcans and sell them at cons?
what are ashcans?
Yung Jesus
what are ashcans?

Cheap booklets you can make with black and white prints and staples.

IMO, it's worth investing in a black and white laser printer if you plan on making ashcans. You can use it to print out seller's permits and tax forms when you need them too llD

$100 is generally the price for one, but it can go a lot lower if you don't mind buying refurbished.

Garbage Lover

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Cute, maybe just make the texts a little bigger next time-- But overall, nice. c:

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Very cute! The text appears a bit small for me in some places but I really like the style.

Keep up the good work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces