Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would really like to learn to draw but all that seems to be out there is a manga or anime style does anyone draw like in marvel comics that could help me out? I want to learn more of the superhero comic style plz help!
Well, I try. I suppose studying anatomy would help and try looking at yourself or someone else and try to make the faces look more realistic.
i was looking for basic outlines but all i got were anime styles..know of any usefull sites?
i appreciate it but i've tried that already and i cant find much that i can actually use right now its mostly...'buy this book' stuff sweatdrop
Hobo34
i appreciate it but i've tried that already and i cant find much that i can actually use right now its mostly...'buy this book' stuff sweatdrop

I see. Be sure to mention that before hand; that you've already looked through google. Most people here are very lazy and don't bother, so automatically the regulars assume....

*cough* Anyway, well marvel style is a stylized form of realism, much like anime is. Studying realism first will make it that much easier for you.

I believe I had a marvel style how-to book.... If I find it, I could scan a few things for you, if you'd like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff