Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Hey all,
for a while now, I've had a LOT of trouble making appropriately spaced and sized gutters in my comics and other various multi-imaged images, and was wondering if anyone had any advice, or helpful links.

As well, this is a bit more of a technical problem, but when I click and drag to move an image with photoshop, whenever I let go of the mouse, the image tends to shift a pixel or two in a direction, even if I'm not moving the mouse when I let go of the button, and even when I'm holding the shift key and using snapping. This is EXTREMELY annoying when it takes time to get things lined up and they won't stay in place. I realize a possible fix for this is just using the arrow keys to re-position it, but I'd prefer not to do that every time, and was wondering if anyone else had that issue.
Don't drag it. Move it with the keys. Takes longer, but it works. (At least, that's what I do.) You should also be able to change your grid spacing under preferences.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Errol McGillivray
Don't drag it. Move it with the keys. Takes longer, but it works. (At least, that's what I do.) You should also be able to change your grid spacing under preferences.

Y...you can use the keys...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces