Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've never tried this before and I would like to try if i can. I want to start a comic with someone. Someone i've never met before. That sounds like it'd be alot of fun. If anyone is intrested then Pm me.

They dont have to be perfect and take days and days to do. Just simple quick sketches with a pencil and bam. I can show you some of my drawings to show you how i draw. Unfortunatly i dont have a scanner. -boo hoo's-

User Image

User Image

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Cool drawings biggrin

Shadowy Phantom

Please don't bump unless your thread falls off the first page. This is a slow forum.

I don't understand what you want. Are you looking for a writer, or an artist? Or some sort of collaborator on both? How do you expect to get any decent results without a scanner?
Adding onto the above post, showing pinups is not going to tell us if you're a comic artist. Comic pages will.
hey hey

give her a break
be nice :3
sir sex a-bit
hey hey

give her a break
be nice :3
That WAS nice. More information will be needed if the poster wants to find someone to work with.

Super Humorist

I am also a bit confused.
It seems you seek both an artist and writter?

4,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
You need to work on your hands they don't look right
for one thing i didn't ask for criticism tyvm. >_>
You still haven't said what you're actually looking for in a collaborator. And sorry, but crit will happen on a forum like this, we're sorta hardwired for it.

Tipsy Codger

Akira Bella Rosa
for one thing i didn't ask for criticism tyvm. >_>

This sort of pissy reply is only going to net you further criticism, for future reference.
All, i asked for was for someone to draw comics with. I didn't ask for criticism and i didn't ask for rude people. . _ . jesus christ.
Ye gods.

Kyousouka

I don't understand what you want. Are you looking for a writer, or an artist? Or some sort of collaborator on both?

Then tell us what sort of genres you might like to work with, if you have any plot ideas in mind, if you have any experience drawing comics rather than pinups.. More info will get you more positive responses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff