Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have a character in my comic type thing i am working on and he turns into this...demon thing. kind of like a mix of kero-beros from cardcaptor sakura in his true form and kyo from fruits basket in his true form. very creepy looking but im having some problems drawing it. ive never tried to draw any sort of "creature" before and its proving VERY challenging. if ANYONE could help with a tutorial or tips or something i would very much appreciate it heart
First of all dont try to make it like any other copyrighted characters try to make the character you own. Secondly, look at animal books for reference and practice drawing them. Once you get good enough try taking parts of different animal and or human parts to make your demon.
Good luck to ya wink
Yus, look at animal anatomy, that's definately the key! It has to look believable. biggrin Regular Kero looks like a stuffed animal, but big Kero has a lot more detail, which is why he looks like a real creature. Try to get a lot of detail, as much as you can manage without making it look weird. ^__~. (that's what I try to do) &... as awesome as that combo sounds, & as much as I'd like to see it.. I have to agree with Josh, don't base it on anyone else's characters.. spend time thinking up interesting features & different little things (even very subtle things, like differences in bone structure or something...) that will make your creature original. biggrin You'll be more proud of it that way, too. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff