Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 7, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Erm... I have a weird idea, and I don't know if it fits really well. (feel free to berate me if you don't like it.)

There is a pretty girl named Angela who moves to a new school to be with her old childhood friend, Alexander. But she is being followed by an evil demon name Aries because she is really an angel that has fallen on earth from heaven. Alexander's rival Leo joins in the story as a rival for Angela's love. The reason that Aries was sent to chase after Angela is because he tricked Lucifer because he really loves Angela, and because of this he wants to destroy her. Alexander's only ability is being able to control electricity / cables / computer / hacking... And Leo is a jock, so he has a bit of physical strenth. The only one that knows that Angela is an angel is Aries... And the three (Leo, Alexander, and Aries) are now fighting for her love... (*insert sappy bull here*) And all Angela wants is a peaceful life back home.

What do you think? Trash it or pass it?
Sounds good so far; I'd be willing to hear more. I hope you're planning to expand it more however, then I would definitely read it! P.S. I heart your siggy, lol!

Distinct Seeker

Pass it! Pass it! It totally rocks! You so have to do that! blaugh blaugh blaugh

Dapper Hunter

At least try it.
Doesn't sound too bad. be carefull of letting things get too cliche, but the idea has potential. It's at least worth a try, I'd be interasted to see what you do with it.

And there are way too many names begining with A.
Rylioun Cage
Doesn't sound too bad. be carefull of letting things get too cliche, but the idea has potential. It's at least worth a try, I'd be interasted to see what you do with it.

And there are way too many names begining with A.

Yeah, I kinda figured there were... (I have this awkward habit of doing that...) I'm having a couple of them go by their middle names... Angela answers to Crystal sometimes (but her middle name is Crystalia). Alexander just goes by Alex and sometimes Xander... (Shortening is fun). He can't really go by his middle name (Vanille).
This sounds an awful lot like one big mess, don't you think? I seem to have put too many different things into this... I'm going to have to work on that... Ha ha ha... sweatdrop
Maybe it's just something about the shoujo genre in general but it sounds really familiar. I would avoid the shoujo genre entirely myself but if you're confident in your ability to tell the story, I'd say go for it.

Not my cup 'o tea, though.
I'm not quite confident in any ability I have. I just try hard, and see if things work out. That's what you have to do.
reminds me of Angel Sanctuary somewhat...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff