Welcome to Gaia! ::

that's what i'm planning on doing. i'm writing a series, in novel form, right now. it's LOOONG.

i've been dieing to make a manga, and i love the story line. should i write another one, or just make shorter versions, or something else???? sweatdrop

if you have some advice, suggestions on what i could do, etc., feel free to say them.
it's a great idea 3nodding if u really like it.. well why not making it a manga, just try to fit each chapter for each book sweatdrop u can make a 250 or 200 pages book domokun
Maybe you can make a shorter version? Unless you have alot of skill and endurence.
It's weird; sometimes when I'm reading, I start to picture it in panels like a manga...
a lot of times, several lines of discription can be summed up in one comic frame, so the comic may not be as incredibly massive as you think. I agree with the 'fit 1 chapter in each book' thing and i think you could make a very nice transision from novel to manga! 3nodding
I think anything can be made into a manga, given the right touch and enough time. I wanna see somebody turn Pirates of the Caribbean into a manga. Seeing Jack Sparrow in all kinds of anime related poses would be awesome and funny.
Elfi Maura
a lot of times, several lines of discription can be summed up in one comic frame, so the comic may not be as incredibly massive as you think. I agree with the 'fit 1 chapter in each book' thing and i think you could make a very nice transision from novel to manga! 3nodding

omg i forgot about that! ^^;

thank you for the encouragement biggrin
Yukamina
Maybe you can make a shorter version? Unless you have alot of skill and endurence.
It's weird; sometimes when I'm reading, I start to picture it in panels like a manga...

hahahahah you tell me http://c-a-r-r-e-r-a.deviantart.com xp
dude, i wish i could do that! sometimes i can picture scenes in anime-ish format... xd
kurokuneko
it's a great idea 3nodding if u really like it.. well why not making it a manga, just try to fit each chapter for each book sweatdrop u can make a 250 or 200 pages book domokun

thank you!

gah, i write short chapters. so i could probably fit 2 or 3 into a book of that size... sweatdrop
Takako Myoji
I think anything can be made into a manga, given the right touch and enough time. I wanna see somebody turn Pirates of the Caribbean into a manga. Seeing Jack Sparrow in all kinds of anime related poses would be awesome and funny.

omg that would be HILARIOUS! xd

Distinct Seeker

I think making a story into a manga would be great!! Hey, if it helps, I am making a doll game between my sister and I into a manga, lol. And I wrote a short story, 60 pages, that I am considering what to do with it. I am either gonna publish it or make it into a manga... don't quite know which yet, so if you wanna make a novel series into a manga go for it. And I think that it would be cool if it took up more than one manga book's worth of space. 3nodding
Nanie-san
I think making a story into a manga would be great!! Hey, if it helps, I am making a doll game between my sister and I into a manga, lol. And I wrote a short story, 60 pages, that I am considering what to do with it. I am either gonna publish it or make it into a manga... don't quite know which yet, so if you wanna make a novel series into a manga go for it. And I think that it would be cool if it took up more than one manga book's worth of space. 3nodding

wow, i've never heard anything like that before! that's a great idea! biggrin

ooh, maybe you could publish it AND turn it into a manga? sweatdrop

oh, mine would take up, like, 10 eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out