Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, here is my DA and here are some things that aren't on there.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Kind of old
User Image
User Image

I am looking to illustrate for a short comic, maybe a one off? Unless it becomes something unexpectedly good. whee I am a hard worker and need a writer who can give me a cast of
well rounded and vivid characters, something to really get me going. I have wanted to be a
part of a comic for a long time now and still am not ready to write for myself but I am ready
to illustrate. I will give my very best art in exchange for a well written story.
Thank you very much!

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Wow I love your art! I especially like the first and last sketches in your post heart So cute! I've never collaborated for a comic, I've mainly just roleplayed/co-wrote short stories but I think I would love to help you develop a story because I love creating characters and setting and all that stuff heart I usually do fantasy if that's what you like too.
RoxanaRose22
Wow I love your art! I especially like the first and last sketches in your post heart So cute! I've never collaborated for a comic, I've mainly just roleplayed/co-wrote short stories but I think I would love to help you develop a story because I love creating characters and setting and all that stuff heart I usually do fantasy if that's what you like too.

So you like my anime drawings then! Lol! Well what you can do is create a story perhaps one that is a one book manga. What you do is send me character profiles and then a script. biggrin it's like Rping with yourself! Here is a free script writing program that I use. It basically does the layout for you! Lol! Got any story samples of yours? Like what some of your stories are about?

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22

So you like my anime drawings then! Lol! Well what you can do is create a story perhaps one that is a one book manga. What you do is send me character profiles and then a script. biggrin it's like Rping with yourself! Here is a free script writing program that I use. It basically does the layout for you! Lol! Got any story samples of yours? Like what some of your stories are about?

Oh ok! I can start thinking up some character profiles then. Is there a general story line you already have in mind?? But when I'm using the Celtx program, what option do I press to make a script: screenplay, AV script, or comic book? And yep, I can email you the first chapter of this fantasy "novel" I had planned to write and finish years ago but I lost interest :p The story sounds rather cheesy now that I read again but it's the most "proper" example I have haha
RoxanaRose22
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22

Oh ok! I can start thinking up some character profiles then. Is there a general story line you already have in mind?? But when I'm using the Celtx program, what option do I press to make a script: screenplay, AV script, or comic book? And yep, I can email you the first chapter of this fantasy "novel" I had planned to write and finish years ago but I lost interest :p The story sounds rather cheesy now that I read again but it's the most "proper" example I have haha

Well I am looking to just draw the comic! Lol! I have my own comic ideas for comics but those are just mine and they aren't ready yet. It is a comic that we are writing, yes? So you would click on comic. So I take it that you don't have any fleshed out ideas so maybe you can take a month or two to come up with things. I find that a good comic is one that is well thought out.

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22

Well I am looking to just draw the comic! Lol! I have my own comic ideas for comics but those are just mine and they aren't ready yet. It is a comic that we are writing, yes? So you would click on comic. So I take it that you don't have any fleshed out ideas so maybe you can take a month or two to come up with things. I find that a good comic is one that is well thought out.

Haha oohh I thought you already had a general idea of a story that you'd like to draw for but you're really looking for someone who already has a story. Ok well in that case you could actually draw for the fantasy story i mentioned; that might actually motivate me to finish writing it! You can read Chapter 2 of the story to see if you like it since I feel it's a lot better than Chapter 1 and it features a lot more action and characters. It's about 5 or 6 pages long on a Word document so I think the only way for you to see it is thru email.
RoxanaRose22
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22

Well in that case you will have to put it in a script format for me and if it's not well written in your opinion then it will give you the chance to make it better. You also still have to send me character profiles.

Haha oohh I thought you already had a general idea of a story that you'd like to draw for but you're really looking for someone who already has a story. Ok well in that case you could actually draw for the fantasy story i mentioned; that might actually motivate me to finish writing it! You can read Chapter 2 of the story to see if you like it since I feel it's a lot better than Chapter 1 and it features a lot more action and characters. It's about 5 or 6 pages long on a Word document so I think the only way for you to see it is thru email.
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22

Well in that case you will have to put it in a script format for me and if it's not well written in your opinion then it will give you the chance to make it better. You also still have to send me character profiles.

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Heftybot

Hmm ok the script format might not be 100% accurate but I'll try my best xd I might not be able to finish that today but I'll probably be able to send you the character profiles later today. It'll also probably be accompanied by a short summary.
RoxanaRose22
Heftybot

Hmm ok the script format might not be 100% accurate but I'll try my best xd I might not be able to finish that today but I'll probably be able to send you the character profiles later today. It'll also probably be accompanied by a short summary.

That's fine. It's not about speed it's about quality. 3nodding

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Heftybot
RoxanaRose22
Heftybot

That's fine. It's not about speed it's about quality. 3nodding

Haha I actually finished formatting Chapter 2 into a script! xd How do I share it with you?

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Love your art!
Snowblazer
Love your art!

Oh thank you so much!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Heftybot
Snowblazer
Love your art!

Oh thank you so much!
You wouldn't happen to have an art shop would you? I would love to purchase some O/C art.
Snowblazer
Heftybot
Snowblazer
Love your art!

Oh thank you so much!
You wouldn't happen to have an art shop would you? I would love to purchase some O/C art.

You can just PM me what you would like and then we can agree on some sort of payment. You think I should open a shop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff