|
|
V rofl

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Are you looking for CC? If so, you have a lot of weird typos -- like "I"'s that aren't lowercase -- and strange grammar, like on multiple pages, words are split without hyphens and without regard to syllables, so twice, I misread what someone said, because half the split word was a real word, but the next line was gibberish, so I had to reread it as one word to understand what was meant. I don't like that. Wide word bubbles would help you a lot here, because then, you wouldn't have to split words as much.

The font you're using is okay, but I think you could do better. An all capital one from Blambot would be nice.

As far as the plot and characters go, I actually do like them. A bunch of lines're cheesy as heck, but I like cheese sometimes. I read this whole thing, I want to read more, and I like the main characters, so that's all good.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Didn't you get laughed out of here like a year ago for having a really bad comic and being completely unable to accept critiques? Or am I thinking of another derivative Mary Sue-esque anime comic thing with terrible anatomy and horrible cliches called "Angel Protected"?

edit: oh it is you. Nice to see that you haven't listened to a word we said and are still producing art on the same level as you were over a year ago.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/comic-creators/oc-angel-protected/t.76775717/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/recycle-bin/webcomic-angel-protected/t.77529759_1/
Tenko72
Are you looking for CC? If so, you have a lot of weird typos -- like "I"'s that aren't lowercase -- and strange grammar, like on multiple pages, words are split without hyphens and without regard to syllables, so twice, I misread what someone said, because half the split word was a real word, but the next line was gibberish, so I had to reread it as one word to understand what was meant. I don't like that. Wide word bubbles would help you a lot here, because then, you wouldn't have to split words as much.

The font you're using is okay, but I think you could do better. An all capital one from Blambot would be nice.

As far as the plot and characters go, I actually do like them. A bunch of lines're cheesy as heck, but I like cheese sometimes. I read this whole thing, I want to read more, and I like the main characters, so that's all good.
Thank you for reading my work ^_^. yeah I sometimes go right through my work and then post, I usually go back and read over everything but after the fact... its stupid I know but I have some one going over my work already its just not posted yet TnT, I volunteer a lot of my time so I havent had time to go back and repost the updated corrected stuff, thank you so much for the offer ^_^. yeah I know the fonts not my favorete and i'm sure you saw I changed it a lot through the chapters, I found the font I want to use and yes its an all caps font. I just havent added it yet because I didn't want to chang font during the chapter but chapter 5 will have the new font. I'm trying to inprove as I go along, my art work is different now too and I have thought about going back and changing it but that would only set me back on my story at the moment and I want to keep going.
bump cheese_whine

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
It's interesting. I don't like the style of art, but then again I can't draw to save my life.

Story seems to move a little too fast.

All in all it seems like a really good concept. I cant wait to read more!
Snowblazer
It's interesting. I don't like the style of art, but then again I can't draw to save my life.

thank you for reading and there will be more posted this friday.
I'm a fast pace person, but i'm trying! to slow it down a bit more. sweatdrop

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Redfox44
Snowblazer

welcome!

As a writer I know how hard it is to slow down.
Snowblazer
Redfox44
Snowblazer

welcome!

As a writer I know how hard it is to slow down.

I get really excited when I comes to telling my story and I have put it off for so long that just want to post post post, but now that I have a schedule I have to keep I can start to mellow out and work more on the story they way I want it to come out... I hope people can see that in the next chapter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff