Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Conversationalist

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Greetings artists of Gaia. (I never thought I'd be saying those words again!)

My name is Emmy. I've returned to Gaia because I heard how big the artist community got over here. So now I'd like to bring my artwork to the table.

I'm the artist in charge of the facebook pages Elisette and Kingdom of Animals

Elisette is my page for a collab comic about friends' adventures in the Pokemon world. I do the artwork and my friends provide the characters.

Kingdom of Animals is a new visual novel project I am the director and character artist for. The visual novel's story is also of my design.

I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

♥ I'm scouting for members to join the production crew of my visual novel. ♥

[I haven't posted here in a long time, so if my post doesn't really belong here, feel free to point me in the direction I should be headed.]

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Etrya
Greetings artists of Gaia. (I never thought I'd be saying those words again!)

My name is Emmy. I've returned to Gaia because I heard how big the artist community got over here. So now I'd like to bring my artwork to the table.

The artist community here has grown amazingly in fact. The art forums expanded recently I like those changes!

Quote:
I'm the artist in charge of the facebook pages Elisette and Kingdom of Animals

Elisette is my page for a collab comic about friends' adventures in the Pokemon world. I do the artwork and my friends provide the characters.

Oh! Hmm Pokemon? this would most likely be in the Fan Fiction forum. I'm positive the feed back will be brighter over there in fact!

Quote:
Kingdom of Animals is a new visual novel project I am the director and character artist for. The visual novel's story is also of my design.

I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

Nice to meet you.

Quote:
♥ I'm scouting for members to join the production crew of my visual novel. ♥

[I haven't posted here in a long time, so if my post doesn't really belong here, feel free to point me in the direction I should be headed.]

I already gave you the link and hope your team gets bigger and bigger and wider as well ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff