Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a story turned into a game. I wrote the root of the story and you add on parts of the story. Do whatever you want to, kill off charaters, add new charaters, start a fight, have twisted pasts and so on and so forth
~~~~~
last post before moved:
sessy_sama wrote:
Silver hair caught the red setting sun and burned like fire in the blood drenched battlefeild. Had she really just killed all of those men? She knew that they had been threatining her and beating her but did she have to kill them. One man was left standing, he was her brother.
Both were young elves traveling back home from the human town when the men had jumped them and tried to mug them and rape her. She had reacted by pulling out a pair of double katanas and killing them all.
"Neighbee, are you alright sister?" Dran looked worried about her. She smiled and nodded as she cleaned the human blood off of her blades.

FoxxeFire:
But deep down, she knew it was a lie. It was the first time she had lied to him, she thought with regret. She knew she shouldn't lie, it went against the Elven Code of her Clan, but she could not bring herself to apologize and right her terrible offence. She sheathed her swords.
"We should bury them." said Dran.
"Why? They do not keep the Elven Code, they do not deserve that honor." she replied with venom.
With a fick of her silver hair, she walked off in the direction of home. Dran lingered for a moment and sharted after her, wondering what was going on inside his sister.

Sparkly Fatcat

(off of Sesshy_sama)
Neighbee nodded, "aye, we must get going before more come to investigate" She sighed and resheathed her now clean sword.

She walked over with her head down to Dran, who brought her into a shoulder hug and walked along with her, "it'll be ok..." Without glancing over, he could sense the silent tears gleaming down her face. He brought her in closer as they quickened the pace and fled the scene, several shouts calling from the distance.
i am here
The drow Max peered upon the two elves running swiftly towards a thick forest he glared at them. The older female had killed his brother a few days before when she found him climbing out of a dark cave. Elves and dark elves (drow) had been fighting for before the dawn of time and he never knew why.
Max hid in tha shadow as he took out a midnight black sword that spoke of years of careful cleaning and battles that were lost in the confusing history of the world as he knew it. Max waited until the two elves ran past him to jump out and kill Neighbee, the elf.
Max leapt, sword gleaming darkly, black hair flying, onto Neighbee. She screamed as Max plunged his sword into her. He froze as cold steel hit his throat. He looked slowly to his left, down the dagger pressed against his neck. Dran held the other end, ears red with fury.
"Drop it!" demanded Dran. Max spit.
"NOW!" roared Dran, pressing the dagger hard enough to draw a line of dark drow blood. Max knew when he was beaten and let the sword slip from his grasp to the leaf strewn ground. Dran quickly scooped up the sword and flung it behind him. Muttering softly, he uttered the spell of binding and Max fell over, capable only of breathing. Dran dropped down and rolled his sister over, examining her wound. She had fainted from the pain, but was still alive. Dran extricated his supply of healing herbs and pressed them to the wound that had narrowly missed being fatal.
Okay, your turn! blaugh
As dran helped his sis, Max began to whisper a counterspell. The invisible binds became weaker. All was going well. The little faerie elf was too busy with his sister to notice. "Cut him at the throat then deal with the female," Max thought, an evil sneer appearing on his face.

A lythari, named Thorn, was on her daily hunt when she saw Max already rising quietly and gripping his weapon. She too had an incredible hatred for drow. The wolf leaped from the shadows of the woods and charged forth. Max saw the black wolf running towards him and...

((BTW lythari are elves who have the ability to turn into wolves))
Max saw the black wolf running towards him, saw it leap, and was suddenly launched into darkness. Thorn skidded to a stop beyond the fallen drow, turning to finish the job. But before she could deliver the killing bite, a shout from Dran stops her.
"NO! Don't kill him. He is our prisoner." He says severely.
"And why should I listen to you? You who were so preocupied you almost allowed him to finnish what he had started. I saved your life, and that of your friend." Thorn growled menacingly.
"She is not saved yet, we have to get her to the Elfin Healer soon or she won't make it." replied Dran in a chill voice, "I thank you for your help, but killing the son of the chief drow just might spark a war that we are not prepared for." Dran hurriedly binds his sister's wounds and hoists her onto his back.
"Well you can't just let him go! He woul also make the most powerful bargaining tool the elves have had in a century!" Thorn barked.
"Then take him with you to your clan. Or if your clan is not prepared to handle him, follow me to mine." Dran says over his shoulder as he turns toward his home. All he cared about at the moment was his sister, and if it meant giving up Max to another clan, so be it. Speed was imperative and he set of at a fast pase, not bothering to see if the lythari was following.
I am here now ^^ (i can't use my other screenname because it won't work but i am sessy_sama sorry for that redface )
A drow sat in the trees as the elves attepted to take his younger brothers away. He saw Max open his eyes a crack. His red eyes burned as the black oil wore off of his silver/white waist lengeth hair (natural hair colour of drows as red or white natural eye color). Behind him Vampires bathed in moonlight and demons sharpened weapons and claws. All of them lived in the underworld. Where the foolish elves confined them many generations back.
"Are you ready to do this? A dog demon asked. Her neck had four red strips on it, they looked like new scars from a clawed hand, but she was born like that. A white cresent moon gleamed on her chest, barely visable above her kimono neck. Her black hair almost dragged on the ground as she walked toward the base pf the tree he sat in. Her claws and razor sharp, poisonus claws would come in handy.
"I am. The Great Goddess will forgive me after i repent for the deaths I cause to night. If i do not live, and I had not killed five tonight, look for me in my next life. I will be waiting to she your face once again when i am once more born of some other creature." He, Sanzuyou, notice her red eyes burn and her pale skin burn with a blush. Her midnight black hair sparked red in the sunlight. She knew he favored her, but she would not accept him. She said she loved another dog demon. Her name was Sakuranahan.
The young elves did not hear Sanzuyou's men coming. Though one doesn't normally, when their vampires.
Wait, this is getting confusing. eek The vampires were bathing in the moonlight, but the sun in whatsername's hair made it shine red? I thought drow had black hair....and why won't anyone let Dran get his sister to safety?!?! gonk AAAAA! and whats with the dificult names alln of a sudden? @_@ Oh, yeah, and why is a dog demon about to go into battle wearing a kimono??
okay...

Dran ran along the path in the moonlight, concentrating only on speed. He could hear the lythari following him, presumably with Max. His ear twitched, and he thought he heard a twig snap to his right. No, he decided, It's just my imagination playing tricks on me.
Suddenly the night exploded. Vampires slamed into him, knocking the still unconscious Neighbee from his back. He unsheathed his sword while flailing to keep the vile beasts from his neck.
He saw the lythari running and yelled to her, "Take my sister! Get her to safety!"
The Lythari heard Dran yell at her, command her, her blood boiled, but he was right. She couldn't leave a defenceless elf to be slaughtered by Vampires, even though she was of a different clan. It would mean disgrace. She quickly scooped up Neigbee and pelted off into the forest, not caring which direction, as long as it was away from the battle. She could hear Dran fighting his loosing battle as she retreated further into the distance. Soon, the sounds of battle faded entirely, though she was almost shure that she was being followed. It didn't matter, when she was aware of her trackers, she could loose them easily, even with the burden of another elf.
Dran fought with the desperation of a condemed elf. He knew that it was hopeless, but perhaps he could buy some time for the Lythari.
Sorry for the confusion, i meant to say that her hair sparked red in the moonlight and she is wearing a kimono because... i don't know why, my mind was just mixed up, sorry. i hope no one is to confused
~~~~
Sakuranahan flew through the trees and kept a sharp eye on Lythari as Sanzuyou followed her. He was making no noise at all so she had no problem with him following her. Sakuranahan was not sure if she really wanted to kill the two elves. Sure they were elves and their ancestors had betrayed the drow, but that was not their fault.
Lythari was saving an elf from a completely different clan from herself. They couldn't be that awful.
Sakuranahan grabbed Sanzuyou's wrist and covered his mouth so he would not cry out. "Go and rescue Dran, the young elven boy. This Sakuranahan needs to tell him and his sister why the war is starting, the elves need to be reminded why there will be a war. This Sakuranahan will go revive Neighbee so she will listen to this Sakuranahan." Sakuranahan watched as Sanzuyou tried to struggle free and go after Neighbee and kill her. "If you do not do this for this this Sakuranahan then this Sakuranahan will hunt you down and kill you." Sanzuyou relaxed and Sakuranahan released him from her grasp. He glared at Sakuranahan and his silvery white eyes glowed in the darkness surrounding them but he turned back and ran, hoping that he could save the boy so he himself would not be killed by the demon that he favored most of all.
Lythari was startled to a stop when a demon jumped down in front of her, she had thought that she had lost the ones who were following her.
"Do not be frightened. This Sakuranahan will not kill you if you behave." Sakuranahan saw Lythari's muscles tense for combat. Lythari sat Neighbee down next to a tree and took out ten shrunken.
"Do not wish for death." Sakuranahan grabbed Lythari's neck and held her out so that she was not able to kick her or throw her weapons. Sakuranahan dropped Lythari and went to see how bad a shape Neighbee was in. Sanzuyou arrived with Dran securely on his shoulders. He looked worse for wear but he had survived the vampires because of his training and his good friend, the wooden stake tucked into his belt.
Sakuranahan took a small vile of some sort of potion and poured it down Neighbee's throat. The young elf choked but woke up to find her brother in a terrible mess. "What happened and who are you."
"I am Sanzuyou, the brother of the one named Max, who you beat up. This demon is known as Sakuranahan and we came to explain why the drow are going to war with the elves because Sakuranahan felt like reminding the elves what they did to us drow." Sakuranahan nodded. Sakuranahan started to explain the reason why drow and elves were biter enemies.
"You ancestors seemed not to like a certain clan of elves because of their vast knowledge of weaponry and combat skills, they were afraid that the clan would one day turn against the and the banished the clan to the underworld. The clan of elves adapted to the darkness and they soon wanted revenge for the elves sin. They knew that no elf, no matter how bad the crime, should be throw into the underworld...

Sparkly Fatcat

woah, this story is getting very very interesting...^_^ I like I like ^_^
no one it posting crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out