Welcome to Gaia! ::

"So you're endurability is high. Why do you look ashamed," Natalyn questioned over-hearing the comment. She had always been open minded and never the first to accuse some one of something they might not be.

4,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Zanzara Looked at the person that had just spoken, then she looked at her hands and the blood cover then. The she whispered to the person "I'm not from around, i'm was only here to protect a friend" She paused for a second as picture of ken flew through her head. Then she looked the person in the eyes and said" Where i was born, if your different like me. You are the devils work, i was chased out of my home. And many other places because of it. Now would you a ashamed if you where given a gift like that, but because of it you had to leave your home and everyone you every loved" She looked back down at her hands to awake the answer.

4,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Zanzara looked back at the women and said " Sorry that is unfair to put that on you. I know you didn't mean what i took it as, for that i'm sorry. Names Zanzara" She pused for a moment then whispered "for now"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff