Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex Symbol

Hey guys! I'm currently seeking someone who can co-write a story with me. I have no definate storyline but if anyone has anything they need help on or is more than interested in brainstorming one then that's fine with me! All I ask is that if you already have an idea then to please let me know your plot so then I can tell you weither I'll be of use to you or not.
Other than that, I'm open to a lot of things!
Thanks! ^ w ^

Edited:
This just occured to me - haha, I should probably let people know that I'm literate. I have a very flexable schedule so if you want to skype or anything I'm always open to that! Thankies.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
So...is the thread name a play on the end of the world...or do you want to do an end of world scenario for a book?

Sex Symbol

Snowblazer

No, haha - it doesn't pertain to anything actually. It's just a fancy shmancy title for my search emotion_c8

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
DieSnowWhite
Snowblazer

No, haha - it doesn't pertain to anything actually. It's just a fancy shmancy title for my search emotion_c8
Ahhh...hokey dokey...

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yup like the movie Seeking a Friend For The End of The World...
I thought this was cleverrr, although I've yet to see the movie (I plan to I promise!)

I actually don't have many plot bunnies and the few I've tried to use, poofed. Unfortunately I've barely ever had experience where my plot bunnies reproduced. :C

Sex Symbol

Homicide at its BEST

haha, thank you! What do you mean by plot bunnies? Story ideas I would guess. Do you have a few that maybe you could sum up?
I'm interested
Are you okay with creating a story with me that is set in a world that I have previously created?

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DieSnowWhite
haha, thank you! What do you mean by plot bunnies? Story ideas I would guess. Do you have a few that maybe you could sum up?

Oh exactly that.
One idea I had was to write how a perfect world wouldn't be so perfect. I was going to write this with a friend, but he lost interest before we started.

Another I had been contemplating was about writing in another alternate world, where the nations weren't as divided as they are now.

Basically my theme here was power corruption (in both cases) and I would give you other ideas but I forgot them specifically and I'm without reach of my notes. D :
i really liked that movie.
'seeking a friend for the end of the world.'
even though i really hate steve carell.
anyway, i just made this thread.
so if wouldn't mind hopping on over there i won't have to retype all that stuff.
you can see if you'd like to write with me <3
if you would, my skype is moon-sh1ne.
just pm me or quote me to let me know i should sign in.
we can plot
smile

Sex Symbol

shikami2

Sure! I'm up for anything : ) What did you have in mind? Sorry for late reply.

Sex Symbol

fcking a

Ok~! I'll take a look!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out