Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Millionaire

2,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hey, my name is Lenore, and yes I know my avatar is a guy. Haha!

Anyway, I'm fairly new to the forum (not to the site, however) and I love to write.

Irl, I've got a few collaborative pieces ongoing so I've been writing for quite some time. I'm good with prompts and love to do research (time period, character flaws/attributes, scenery, fantasy or real) to make my writing look believable. I need a writing partner with an idea waiting to be fleshed out!
I love creating characters, sometimes I create them and then they have no where to go because they have no story. sweatdrop

So just seeing if there's anyone out there who'd like to be friends and rp with me. I promise, I'm sane (if not a little quirky) and fun. >u<

Looking forward to hearing from people.

4,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey, How is it going? I am great with coming up with ideas. This is my problem I come up with to many. I am looking for another writer to ground me. I would like to finish one book. If you tell me your characters I could help you iron out an idea and we can write together. Tell me what kind of stories do you enjoy writing. I can move all over the place the only theme in my story is people die and there is always pain to share.

Shirtless Millionaire

2,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well I can come up with pretty much any character on the spot. My issue is that, because I love creating them so much, there ends up being too many. Then they get scraped because they've got nowhere to go.

I'm a pretty grounded writer, I edit for most of my friends and enjoy keeping them on point. lol

If you give me a day or two, I could come up with at least three characters: designs, names, backgrounds.... I'm all about character development. The more development there is the better because it just makes me love them more.

But I also like to create "babies" with people- characters we create and share equally.

I like fantasy, decades like the '20s and further back, I've dabbled in future-istic science fiction robot wars before too... So pretty much, I enjoy everything and can feel confident about writing if I have enough research to back it. Anything based in real-life type situations, that is.
With fantasy, I find I can make up history, magic, and countless other things.

I hope this isn't too overwhelming. Or confusing. Haha.

The Committee Staff Genius

3,400 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A friend told me to join this site because I love to role play, but I lack partners who enjoy it as much as I do. I am really not used to going around and searching for RP partners but I thought I'd give it a try.

So here I am.

>_> I'm not sure what qualifications you're looking for... Or even what kind of RP's you're looking for..

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm actually in the exact same situation.

I'm more into sci-fi and futuristic, space voyage and whatnot, but I can get down with just about anything.

I actually have two stories in my head. My problem is I have trouble staying focused, and need help developing good characters, which you seem to love doing, and have a knack for. I have a few characters that I've made that I think work well, but my real strength is story movement, and world building, and also believable scenarios and outcomes . That's the one thing I feel like has been lost in today's popular writing pool, is believable writing. And, that's why I appreciate Mocking Jay the most out of The Hunger Games series because I found it to be believable.

But you seem to be searching for the same thing as I, so if you're interested then just PM me!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff