Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi!
I'm new here, and I've been writing a fantasy novel for a while now, but I have some... writer's block. Or whatever is the word. I speak mostly french, and I started to speak English last year, so I would like to have someone who would help me... In exchange, I have a *freaking* lot of imagination, and I can help with fantasy/sci-fi plots, characters concept (I'm good at drawing), and creating things like worlds, races, backstories of almost everything... I also love to RP : but I have nobody to RP with... whee I would love to find someone who can help me with my writing 'style', like I said, 'cause everyone knows that English are way better, in terms of business (I'm not doing it for money, but, hey, if I can...) So. Yeah. Looking for a writing/ideas/concepts buddy! d(^o^)b

Izua's Wife

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
dreamyInksomniac

Hallo! I can help you with some ideas and since you just started speaking English, I can help with editing! :D
Thanks! 4laugh
I always have ears if you want to talk about any ideas you have! I've had my battles with writer's block (who hasn't?) and I know sometimes just talking helps if you still need someone! Plus, I'm always looking for RPs if you're interested! biggrin

Friendly Explorer

Bonjour! Moi j'habite au Québec, donc je peux te dire bienvenue dans les deux langues. razz Myself, I just started officially writing today, but I was previously helping my mom and her penpal with their novels. It's always fun and motivating to hear about what other writers are going through, bounce ideas off each other and whatnot. 3nodding You can send me a PM if you want.
hylianNerd
Hi!
I'm new here, and I've been writing a fantasy novel for a while now, but I have some... writer's block. Or whatever is the word. I speak mostly french, and I started to speak English last year, so I would like to have someone who would help me... In exchange, I have a *freaking* lot of imagination, and I can help with fantasy/sci-fi plots, characters concept (I'm good at drawing), and creating things like worlds, races, backstories of almost everything... I also love to RP : but I have nobody to RP with... whee I would love to find someone who can help me with my writing 'style', like I said, 'cause everyone knows that English are way better, in terms of business (I'm not doing it for money, but, hey, if I can...) So. Yeah. Looking for a writing/ideas/concepts buddy! d(^o^)b

I would love to help you and for you to help me, If you would. I love writing and roleplaying and all that jazz, Maybe we could make our own group or guild

Newbie Prophet

hylianNerd
Hi!

I'd also be more than willing to aid you in your writing quest! mrgreen
I'm also in. I tried to get some help in the main writer's thread on a character I'm trying to develop, but after a day or so the only response I got was from a troll. I'll help you guys if you'll help me.

Newbie Prophet

Libidinal Catharsis
I'm also in. I tried to get some help in the main writer's thread on a character I'm trying to develop, but after a day or so the only response I got was from a troll. I'll help you guys if you'll help me.

Totally! I'd be more than willing...

By-the-way, love the sig picture!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas