Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saint

So I have an idea for a book, and I want to collaborate with one or two people on this story. I am looking for creative and fun writers who can also take this piece seriously. You can take the role of one of the characters already mentioned, or make your own. Also, if you would like credit for helping write the book, please mention your real or pen name. (You could send me a PM with your name if you prefer.) Don't worry about editting, we can do that in the end, as long as the story gets somewhere. sweatdrop

Name: Even (My character)
Race: Elf
Hair: Blue
Skin: Ivory
Weapon: A large sword, and a dagger that usually hides in her boot.
Personality: Cunning, Graceful, Manipulative, Kind.
Special Abilities: Manipulates Lightening, and Reads Minds.
About: She is to be the new leader of her clan, the Nethiar. (Means Lost in Rain of Fire) Only a female is allowed this responsibility, and since her mother died, she must take her place. Although she refuses her responsibility, she would rather go on adventures with her twin brothers,(two of her seven brothers) and manipulate others for their benfit.

Name:Ribbon
Race:Elf
Hair: Burgandy
Skin: Tan
Weapon: Two swords.
Personality: Merciful, Forgiving, Conniving
Special Abilities: The ability to remove senses. (Inflicting blindness..etc.) and Durability.

Name: Declan
Hair: Silver
Skin: Olive tone
Weapon: Bow and Arrows. (The occasional stick or whatever is in his hand)
Personality: Sarcastic, Vile, Conniving, Persistent.
Special Abilities: Temporal Manipulation, Resourcefulness and Speed.

It was late. The bandage wrapped around my ankle was coming undone, and dragging behind me. Ribbon and Declan trudged in the mud behind me, as we approached the edge of the woods. Declan muttered under his breath. Walking along the crooked path, with our weapons tightly across our backs, we took cover under the thick of the woods, as the moon cast shadows on the ground. My long black cloak trailed behind me, as I lifted my hood up on my head. My brothers smiled thinly, as they held tightly to their weapons. "Just down river", said Declan...
Hello there! I would love to get in on this story if you don't mind to terribly much if I made my own character. Nice to meet you, by the way, Names Jenny :3

My Character: (You can judge if she's okay or not.)

Name: Millucine
Race:Human
Hair: Black
Skin: A bit pasty...due to wearing a hood most of the time.
Weapon: A Dagger
Personality: A little goofy at times, Naive, but Jolly.
Special Abilities: A common thief, can do a little magic, but her spells fail most of the time since she doesn't practice magic.
Hi. I'm hoping that my character's okay... you know how gruesome my character in "The Escape Plan" is, and that's basically how most of my characters are... If you don't approve of my character, let me know, okay?

Name: Mariaz
Hair: golden-red
Skin: Honey-colored
Eyes: Silver
Weapon: Bow and arrow, dagger, throwing knives, throwing stars, a ring made of human finger bone and blessed silver that can heal and bring the recently deseased back to life; and poison chopsticks she wears in her hair.
Personality: Apprehensive, natural liar, stubburn, violent, short temper, and tough.
Special abilities: Physic, can freeze with a touch, can control metal, can change her appearance, and can be very persuasive when nessesary.

Saint

InvisibleFlames
Hi. I'm hoping that my character's okay... you know how gruesome my character in "The Escape Plan" is, and that's basically how most of my characters are... If you don't approve of my character, let me know, okay?

Name: Mariaz
Hair: golden-red
Skin: Honey-colored
Eyes: Silver
Weapon: Bow and arrow, dagger, throwing knives, throwing stars, a ring made of human finger bone and blessed silver that can heal and bring the recently deseased back to life; and poison chopsticks she wears in her hair.
Personality: Apprehensive, natural liar, stubburn, violent, short temper, and tough.
Special abilities: Physic, can freeze with a touch, can control metal, can change her appearance, and can be very persuasive when nessesary.

I like your character very much. You may add on whenever you like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff