THAT IS SO ******** AWESOME!!!!!

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
OH MY GOD THIS IS TOTALLY THE BEST THING EVER OMG

As best friends in real life, I can tell you that the three of us (BarnOwl, Westice, me) have been freaking out/screaming/crying about this for the first five minutes since we found out. THIS ROCKS.
mrgreen heart mrgreen

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
THE FATAL POST:

BarnOwl6-5
I was so distracted in my thoughts that I didn't notice anything around me, causing me to slam into a person heading in the opposite direction. We fell to the floor, and when I looked up, it was just the person I wanted to see.
"If you were hoping to get in on my next film, you're going to have to wait a bit," Carmine teased, not looking too upset at having been knocked down. This was it. I opened my mouth to say exactly what I thought about her little movie, but nothing came out. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or was it your friend?" I felt my face grow hot.

User Image

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
MeloNeko
crystal zap
Someone did fanart of your fanfic :3

http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-Fanart-of-a-Fanfic-387633820

Not just someone! The creator of the GAME! :O

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE CREATOR OF THE GAME DID THIS! I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BEEN MORE EXCITED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
Westice
When we got to school, Charmie was waiting for us. I glared at him for bailing on us, but we didn't have time to yell at him. We had to get to class right away. The three of us headed towards our classroom, and as we did, I looked around for the black haired girl. Where did she go? Did she not come to school today? Did she never truly exist at all? But I shook my head. That was foolish! She'd turn up sooner or later!

I tried to get the feeling that I was being watched, but it never came. I sighed as I sat down in my seat. I guess she really wasn't there. But why was I obsessing so much about her? I didn't even know her name! She spoke crazy things! But what was this feeling I was getting in my chest. I don't even know. All through Madame Sungit's lecture I thought of her. That moment we shared together...

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ooc: Starting this thread again merely because of the awesomeness that has occurred in this thread. AWW YEAH.

Bic: NEW SHIPPING: Ceil/Cerise/Charmie

I don't really know how it started.

I mean... I found out I liked Cerise. She'd been there for me for so long; we'd had good times together, and she was always my friend, someone I could talk to. But then, Charmie was, too... I didn't really know what to do. Breaking up my friends... well, it didn't feel ri--

"Hey, Ceil!"

I looked up to see Charmie, interrupting my thoughts with a goofy grin and a wind-breaking slap on the back.

"You awake? Maybe if you'd brought some of those coffee chocolates like I suggested."

"I don't have those." I was irritable, trying to think of anything important to say. I mean... I'm not normally the 'deepest' guy. But sitting there, with Cerise pointedly quiet on one side, and Charmie on the other... I didn't know what to do. "You imagined them, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," Charmie rhapsodized, and looked off into the distance. "Coffee-chocolate...."

"Aren't you going to say something?" Cerise snapped at me suddenly. I didn't really know what to say, and kept quiet for awhile. Was I going to say something? I mean... what could I say?....

"Er... Charmie...."

"Yeah? You find those chocolates?" The goofy smile returned.

"No... well... you see...."

"Come on, Ceil! Tell him!"

"Er... I have to go to the bathroom!" The perfect excuse! I was off like a shot, with Cerise's boyishly loud steps trailing behind me.

Gracious Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah. :3 Lol. Amazing how I missed that. >.<

MeloNeko
crystal zap
Someone did fanart of your fanfic :3

http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-Fanart-of-a-Fanfic-387633820

Not just someone! The creator of the GAME! :O

Westice's Honey Bun

Obsessive Bibliophile

28,575 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
POSTAGE, WHOO

Still basking in the reminiscent glory of reminiscence about BarnOwl's awesome fan art response.
emotion_dowant

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
Westice
Westice
When we got to school, Charmie was waiting for us. I glared at him for bailing on us, but we didn't have time to yell at him. We had to get to class right away. The three of us headed towards our classroom, and as we did, I looked around for the black haired girl. Where did she go? Did she not come to school today? Did she never truly exist at all? But I shook my head. That was foolish! She'd turn up sooner or later!

I tried to get the feeling that I was being watched, but it never came. I sighed as I sat down in my seat. I guess she really wasn't there. But why was I obsessing so much about her? I didn't even know her name! She spoke crazy things! But what was this feeling I was getting in my chest. I don't even know. All through Madame Sungit's lecture I thought of her. That moment we shared together...

OOC: Huh, for some reason it's letting me reply again. Oh well.
BIC: After Madame Boring's class, we had lunch. I turned my head around looking for her.
"What are you doing, Ciel?" Reese asked me.
"Um, nothing," I muttered.
"Lookin' for the director again?" Charmie asked, clicking his teeth in that annoying way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff