Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I'm at this sad point of my life where I don't have many collaborative writing outlets. All the RPGs I was in suffered from MunDrama and died, my best friend's realized that collaborative sucks her of the energy needed to devote to her personal projects, and my roomie has hit a LotR phase I cannot keep up with. I need some co-writing in my life, because I'm not getting a whole lot done myself.

In all honesty, I'm looking for something cheesy and slanted towards guilty-pleasure.

What do I mean by guilty pleasure? Here's some examples.

+ Painfully awkward teenagers too caught up in their own drama to be taken seriously.
+ Fantasy kingdoms at war with forbidden romances developing!
+ Urban-fantasy slasher-horror with cross-species partners!
+ Vampires. Vampires in any way. Hell, they can even glitter, I don't care.

You get the idea. I don't know why, but I've just missed this level of guilty-pleasure cheesiness in my life, and I want to get that back a little.

- Characters can be OCs or reconned/AU ones from fanfiction, I don't care.
- If you don't like gay/bi/pan characters/couples, don't bother, please.
- 3rd person preferred.
- I prioritize writing, so long as I have the time to. I work six days a week, and I have hobbies/a life, and I expect anyone else who writes with me to be in a similar situation.

Anyone interested can mention here or shoot me a message, or we can just chat. heart

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I may be up for this!

Right now, my life is kinda going throw some (major) changes so I'm a little depleted in the inspiration department.

I work five days a week, eight hours a day, with tuesday and wednesday off.

I would love to write about vampires and werewolves. Course, I write about everything except plain old romance. I'm off to bed right now, so I wont be able to respond for about nine hours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff