Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the classical music on Voluspa's website (a luxury candle and home fragrance maker).
If anyone can identify it for me I'd be really grateful. Truthfully, I'm not even sure if its an existing piece or an original score for the website. So if you guys want to have listen just head over to Voluspa's page here: Voluspa

Thanks!! cat_3nodding

Kawaii Carnivore

I m not so sure ...but from a pianist s point of view,after hearing to the piece several times,I would say it s Chopin(he wrote many unknown and charming pieces when he was young) or a romantic composer with origins from east europe .They were also many unknown composers who liked to pastiche Chopin...So I ll try to re-listen to the complete works of Chopin, and if i find something,I ll tell you...Sorry if I wasn t a lot of help...
nanaith
I m not so sure ...but from a pianist s point of view,after hearing to the piece several times,I would say it s Chopin(he wrote many unknown and charming pieces when he was young) or a romantic composer with origins from east europe .They were also many unknown composers who liked to pastiche Chopin...So I ll try to re-listen to the complete works of Chopin, and if i find something,I ll tell you...Sorry if I wasn t a lot of help...

No, thank you for your opinion! Maybe I'm that much closer to figuring it out.
If you do come across anything please let me know!

Blessed Seeker

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm attempting to identify it but no luck so far. My assumption is that it is a waltz.

Friendly Genius

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
hgfrtfyghbgvfcdsefcnb
Since it is for a brand, it might just be a piece that they commissioned a composer to write.
It's beautiful, I want to know what it is now...this sounds a bit stupid but have you tried contacting them?
Hiikitsu
It's beautiful, I want to know what it is now...this sounds a bit stupid but have you tried contacting them?

No I haven't. If you find out please let me know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff