Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Capitalist

7,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Besides the guitar, I enjoy listening to the violin or cello.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
The guitar. smile
A piano, I always played on my grandpa's piano as a little kid. My grandpa had a Steinway M grand piano. I remember him playing it on Christmas, but in '98 part of his house caught on fire and sadly the piano was lost. In 2008 he died of old age. I have a keyboard, but some day I want a Steinway like my grandpa's.
I'm a flute player myself, but I really like the sound of bassoon and harp... also, marimba. biggrin
I loooove saxophones, they're sooo awesome. 3nodding I also like xylophones, don't know why though... sweatdrop
The Flick
I feel like a bit of a traitor admitting this, since I'm very much a saxophonist... but I love the trombone!
Wish I could play it, but short arms and such... Nevermind...

i just would like to mention that i am sixteen, a girl, and have really short arms i also play trombone... i just avoid those sow notes... no reason not to try!!!

Eb horn, Trombone, Chelo, bassoon, baritone saxiphone... there are too many to list smile

Beloved Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
I have lots of favorites. Hard to choose one. There is piano, trumpet, violin, saxophone, guitar, flute, dizi, viola, hano, piccolo, conga drums, tom-tom, & steel drums.

MY FAVORITE ARE THE STEEL DRUMS!!! xd

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
I am absolutely in love with the cello.

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
Drums. Love them! This is my view on the drums: the drums are like the outside of a Twinkie. The entire Twinkie being a band. The inside of the Twinkie, the white stuff, is the piano, singer, guitar... Ect. The white stuff is always good, but without the outside shell of the Twinkie, the white stuff would fall all over the place and become a big, sticky mess and nobody wants that. So without the drums the band would be lost.
I love saxophones and guitars heart
The Hardangfele (Norwegian fiddle with 4 drone strings).

Second place for a normal instrument is accordion.

Most AWESOME instrument, on the other hand....
for jazz, definitely my saxophone smile but for marching, and just about anything else, its brass all the way baby smile wooooh! go mellophone players! dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama heart dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
Personally, I play guitar, bass, and drums, but there are many an instrument that I like. Most forms of percussion, most string instruments, etc...

Meegz92's Husband

My favorite instrument is the Violin, considering I had the opportunity to play it for 8 to 9 years of my life. I love the music and everything it has to offer. My other favorites that I would like to learn to play someday are the guitar, piano and possibly even the flute. I love music, I consider it to be a huge part of my life and I enjoy playing it, as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff