38,150 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale

Looking at your quests, I don't suppose if I help out with that celestial quest, I can have the wings when you're done with it? I have one of the angelic beds (sad to lose that though), and an angelic neck scarf I wouldn't be adverse to throwing into it, and I could make some of the alchemy items as well...

Well I actually have most of the stuff crafted already. I have a ton of caches. sweatdrop
What I was plannin' on doin' is, as I complete a pair of wings, I'm sellin' them for gold to make the next pair of wings. I could hold on to the celestial wings if I make them last. Then I might be able to give them to you.

Or maybe by then I can afford it at the market price...

I'm also gonna take a dab at durem fishing and see if I can help that way too. You know, if I get that rare fish, that would pay for it and then some smile

You get a rare fish, and the wings are yours. biggrin

Lonely Knight

25,600 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien
Darc Nightgale

Looking at your quests, I don't suppose if I help out with that celestial quest, I can have the wings when you're done with it? I have one of the angelic beds (sad to lose that though), and an angelic neck scarf I wouldn't be adverse to throwing into it, and I could make some of the alchemy items as well...

Well I actually have most of the stuff crafted already. I have a ton of caches. sweatdrop
What I was plannin' on doin' is, as I complete a pair of wings, I'm sellin' them for gold to make the next pair of wings. I could hold on to the celestial wings if I make them last. Then I might be able to give them to you.

Or maybe by then I can afford it at the market price...

I'm also gonna take a dab at durem fishing and see if I can help that way too. You know, if I get that rare fish, that would pay for it and then some smile

You get a rare fish, and the wings are yours. biggrin

Don't get my hopes up. smile

I'm having a hard time catching things at all, though after trying the different rods, the strength+ seems the most effective for me.

Feline Assassin

38,150 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Tay Lorien

I'm having a hard time catching things at all, though after trying the different rods, the strength+ seems the most effective for me.

It used to be easier for me to fish years ago, but not it takes forever to fill a bucket. I think I need to fish more so it gets easier for me... maybe.

Lonely Knight

25,600 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darc Nightgale
Tay Lorien

It used to be easier for me to fish years ago, but not it takes forever to fill a bucket. I think I need to fish more so it gets easier for me... maybe.

filling the bucket is getting a lot faster with this rod than the others, prob because the range increases at the end, which is the hardest part for me. I just throw the line about halfway. But they still get away a lot.

Lonely Knight

25,600 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
And then once I had the flash crash, and now I lost the server connection with one fish to go... then you lose all the fish...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff