Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
Aint it weird when we was kids we wanted to be grown up, now that we are we wanted to be kids again lol
yeah , I actually wouldn't mind having kids pretty soon here...
Don't do it!! Lol
haha I know right smile many have told me not to procreate, but it is , in my nature smile
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
You dont remember Tzu?
lol I'm not good with names, but it does sound very familiar.

She's with us years ago!

I remember there was one that was trying to talk me out of getting into fights with everyone haha...and I remember....that boy...who gave me a nickname like an Asian nickname....but...waiitttt did tzu used to wear all those Egyptian head things?

No thats not Tzu, but who you referrng is Anubis!!!

Lol alright well I guess I remember that one to smile
Lol
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
Miyamori Mayu
Aint it weird when we was kids we wanted to be grown up, now that we are we wanted to be kids again lol
yeah , I actually wouldn't mind having kids pretty soon here...
Don't do it!! Lol
haha I know right smile many have told me not to procreate, but it is , in my nature smile

I'm all for it! Lol

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Lol, yes just have to find the right person, it is inconvenient to wait though , fo realsssss
QueenSandra
Lol, yes just have to find the right person, it is inconvenient to wait though , fo realsssss
I missed my daughter's 1st birthday because of deployment! The point is having kids is very special!

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
No you don't want children.

Its nice to be able to get a bubble gun, and not have to share it. Same with coloring books. No one...touches my coloring books. scream
Arretsu

Its nice to be able to get a bubble gun, and not have to share it. Same with coloring books. No one...touches my coloring books. scream
Terra!!!

Everyone is coming to ol' thread!!

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Miyamori Mayu
QueenSandra
I missed my daughter's 1st birthday because of deployment! The point is having kids is very special!
oy vey.....

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Arretsu

I am a bit of a coloring nut myself...it would be very incontinent to have my colors stolen from me cry

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Miyamori Mayu
Terra!!!

*hisses and hoards all her coloring books.* MINE!
Oh hey there Mayu, long time no talk.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
QueenSandra
I am a bit of a coloring nut myself...it would be very incontinent to have my colors stolen from me cry

It is just heart breaking when they take the books, ruin the pages and then...then break your crayons.

Sure I might be a grown up woman, but nothing is more relaxing then some colorin.
Arretsu
Miyamori Mayu
Terra!!!

*hisses and hoards all her coloring books.* MINE!
Oh hey there Mayu, long time no talk.

I know it has been long time!! How are you?
Arretsu
QueenSandra

It is just heart breaking when they take the books, ruin the pages and then...then break your crayons.

Sure I might be a grown up woman, but nothing is more relaxing then some colorin.

True story! My 2 years old just destroyed a brand new crayola like it owes her money!

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Arretsu
QueenSandra

I can draw just about anything if I can look at it, I bet I could do excellent avi art now that I think of it....I mean I can literally scratch anything..I drew sonic yesterday for a kid and it literally looked pro and I didn't even really try...immsoEXCITED to color now!!!!!!!
QueenSandra
Arretsu
QueenSandra

I can draw just about anything if I can look at it, I bet I could do excellent avi art now that I think of it....I mean I can literally scratch anything..I drew sonic yesterday for a kid and it literally looked pro and I didn't even really try...immsoEXCITED to color now!!!!!!!
Draw moi!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces