Should we establish our own commerce?

Yes 0.65416666666667 65.4% [ 157 ]
No 0.34583333333333 34.6% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 240 ]

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I know. sad That's what's sad. And I get bored so I mess with my avy, got a problem? xp Yours would be cool sans the kitty head. :p lol
Nope no problem at all xD

I tried to have a Jinnosuke theme avatar from Afro Samurai.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Nice. 3nodding What have you been up to since our disbandment?
Nothing man been busy. Did I mention it to you that I have another daughter? Its been so long since we disbanded. Actually I'm part of a gaian family under Glow-sama. But other than that I've been busy. Yourself?
I was looking through the forum back a few years. Originally when I saw what I wrote, I decided I was going to stay away from this forum. But I don’t find it appropriate to leave things as they were. I came in and destroyed the peace without a second thought; I insulted the Jin and was just flat out rude. To all who were still reading, and even those who aren’t, I want to say I’m sorry; especially to Jin.
chaosnowfrost
I was looking through the forum back a few years. Originally when I saw what I wrote, I decided I was going to stay away from this forum. But I don’t find it appropriate to leave things as they were. I came in and destroyed the peace without a second thought; I insulted the Jin and was just flat out rude. To all who were still reading, and even those who aren’t, I want to say I’m sorry; especially to Jin.
What? I think I remember your name......
i was the annoying one that came in around page 1789.
Well you didn't really destroyed any peace what so ever.

Shirtless Vampire

There is never really true peace in any battle clan. Oh btw Shin your not in the family under me really. I'm just a mouth piece. I'm only Kobun not Oyabun.
i was still annoying

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I did not know you had another daughter. Congrats! And I see, same here, just busy busy busy. >.<

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
chaosnowfrost

I'm confused..I was supposed to be the one destroying the peace...darn it...

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
Shin Hyun Jun
EroSandra!
Well... hello there smile
I knew it you would reply. Well how are you Sandra?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff