Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I had to pause the video and wash my glasses to make sure I was really seeing it XD

And yeah, Doc Brown stood no chance.
i thought they were going to have him turn into matt there for a sec...but they went all wonky and turned him into tom XD

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
A much better choice in my opinion :oP
It kinda bothers me cos it's out of order though XD

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Quote:
[17:04] Too late. "SOLDIER TACKLE!" Carnelian yells as she jumps off the pipe and lunges at Worslei to knock him to the ground.
[17:06] WorsleiWorslei finds himself knocked to the ground with his shield arm flung off to the side and Carnelian laying on top. o_O
[17:07] Mitsuki KichidaMitsuki Kichida looks up a bit " i...i'm not realy rich my mother has to work two jobs a day and my father has to work the same amount of job's each day ..and i have to wait over a week just to get enough money to boy food so i made a few things out of the last bit of food i had in my back pack .."
[17:07] KainKain looks down at the two of them tussling about on the ground, and crossed his arms. " Well now. What do you intend to do, Mighty SOLDIER? Might I suggest? Carnelian, Use Doubleslap!" Making an obvious Choce'mon reference!
[17:09] CarnelianCarnelian sits on top of Worslei and grabs both of his cheeks to stetch his mouth into a funny face. "Alright, where's that cobbler?"
[17:09] Mitsuki KichidaMitsuki Kichida lifts the box up " u..um here it is "
[17:10] WorsleiWorslei has the angriest funny face that has ever been seen. "Mwo, Caan. Top id."
[17:12] Mitsuki KichidaMitsuki Kichida walks over with the box that has the cobbler in it setting the box down
[17:13] KainKain laughed and nodded towards the little girl. " Mr. Worslei is hungry. Would you mind feeding him some of that delicious Cobbler while Miss Carn holds him down? Mr. Worslei is Very shy. So be very careful about it, aye?" He said, crouching next to Carn as she held him down.
[17:13] CarnelianCarnelian can't help it after that ridiculous face, she has to let go and clutch her stomach as she laughs her head off.
[17:14] Mitsuki KichidaMitsuki Kichida gets a spoon and gets a spoon full of cobbler and blows it off to cool it down then shoves a mouth full of cobbler in mister worslei's mouth
[17:15] WorsleiWorslei begins choking from the lack of care x___x
[17:17] Mitsuki KichidaMitsuki Kichida backs away a bit scared and looks around in a panic
[17:17] KainKain laughs. " Chew, fool, chew!" He can't hold back his laughter, so hard tears come to his eyes.
[17:18] CarnelianCarnelian stops laughing hard enough to move back a little and help Worslei sit up. "Oh come on now, don't make me have to give you CPR." She would pat on his back a bit.
[17:19] WorsleiWorslei tosses the lance off his back to help and continues coughing, bright red but able to breathe again. "Only... best friends... try to kill each other."

Yeah I know. Or maybe it wasn't! Maybe the Baker Doctor popped in just as the Tenenat Doctor was leaving!
XD

orz...I'm like...1/4 done with that picture...

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Well there's 3x as much to draw in it compared to the others.

Also you'll probably not be satisfied with it just because of how important it is to you.
No matter how much I see wrong in it I know he won't be able to find anything other than the fact that i don't own those undies and maybe the fact that i think I might have made him look more manly...cos he has a baby face...

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Psh, well he would know if you own them or not.

Actually I never did end up getting to chat with him. Wonder how I forgot.
guess you'll just have to somehow come to con then, huh razz

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Well I have all of $500 in the bank now, still no job, and definitely no vehicles that could get me even to Chicago.

Unless maybe I take a train there I guess.
Still got a few months though...i haven't been able to get us registered yet >.<

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Meh. I think everyone is planning to skip this one and hit next year.

Wandering around on my own wouldn't be that fun anyway.

captcha: I have fallen

Old news
i thought we weren't going to be able to go cos I didn't have a job but I got one now so I can register us as soon as I has more monies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff