Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]

Fashionable Businessman

10,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
You should. You all should! (Play Armored Core V!)
The team I'm in is called the 'Nyan Tank Police!' How can you pass that up!?

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
I'm only okay at that kind of game. Also, the local Walmart and Gamestop (odd those two stores are always so close together, (found out it's intentional)) does not carry that title at the moment.

Got my last big paycheck until the season picks up again. I decided to get myself a little laptop ($250). I kinda had to thanks to the fact the internet through a PS3 SUCKS!!! Also that the uDraw Instant Artist does not let me paste from saved images on my PS3 for some odd reason. So now I can put the reference on my laptop screen while I draw. Plus I'll be able to zomg again!

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
There, finally got the basic setup for my laptop all set and my preferred browser installed with most of the add-ons up and running. Now I need to get all my bookmarks and such added back on. My last count was 80+ websites I regularly visited, plus there's several programs I need to install and update. I'm in for a long night. sweatdrop

At least I can finally use the emotes once again! whee

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
That is a start. xd

Fashionable Businessman

10,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Some day, I'll have a laptop that's like, bigger.. And game-playable..

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Hooray, finally took some time to play some zomg. Did not progress much, but got one of my rings up to CL 8. I'm up to CL 6.2 now. Odd that my divinity ring is still bugged, it keeps un-soulbounding itself every day for some reason. I'm not taking any advantage of it though.

Got the meat ring from a kokeshi doll too.

Fashionable Businessman

10,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
And when I do, I'm gonna play Zomg and Tera and Diablo III, nothing will stop me from what I love! Or want, I guess!

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alex - That's weird your Divinity ring is still soulbinding and unsoulbinding.

Zeda - xd

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Jeez Zi, how many different items do you have anyways? All your avi's are always so varied and vibrant!

I'm 15 hours away from playing one game for the longest ever for any game I have played. The most I played ever on one game was for Final Fantasy 12 with the total of 121 hours. My second is on Skyrim and it is now over 106 hours of game play and I'm not even halfway through everything.

Yes I have no life, I'm okay with it.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thanks. I have well over 4k items that I bought, free event items, or items that were gifted to me, and it still doesn't feel like it's enough for making the avatars that I want. xd

I've heard Skyrim is addicting; I'd probably be playing quite a bit of that too if I had the console and the game.

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Beyond addicting. I am surprised I have kept with just the first character, and not restarted. I'm glad I read a couple of guides on skill building to find out not to focus on everything right away. Of course I went with a thief oriented character to start with. Only had to get pickpocketing up halfway to be able to steal just about anything.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh nice. I don't know the types of classes offered in Skyrim, but a thief would be one possible choice for me if I played the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff