Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 674 675 676 > >> >>> »|

Well, I'm pretty bored. I've been working on a few designs in the past couple of days, and didn't have much of any breaks at all. Gotta get some rest earlier tonight.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zi: All right then.

DawnOfGears: Thanks for the background... So pretty.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
DawnOfGears
Well, I'm pretty bored. I've been working on a few designs in the past couple of days, and didn't have much of any breaks at all. Gotta get some rest earlier tonight.

Lol, sorry for asking so much. whee
Ugh, speaking of designing, I just noticed that I have a very old quote in my signature... I'm going to have to do something about that. Maybe make a cool signature in Photoshop. Halo 3 or Gears of War themed? Decisions, decisions, decisions...
Teh_Shiny
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zi: All right then.

No problem. Hope it helped in some way. God, you do not want to see version 1 of that background. It was so bad. I was pretty ashamed. And no, I don't have it so don't ask for it. And no, Zi, you better not show it if you do have it. >_>

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
DawnOfGears
Ugh, speaking of designing, I just noticed that I have a very old quote in my signature... I'm going to have to do something about that. Maybe make a cool signature in Photoshop. Halo 3 or Gears of War themed? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Yeah that's right, you haven't been on Gaia for awhile. xp Just make sure that if it's an image that it's maximum height and width is 500x500 pixels and 100kb or less for your signature (gaia's signature rules)--I think that is the right amount.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
DawnOfGears
Teh_Shiny

No problem. Hope it helped in some way. God, you do not want to see version 1 of that background. It was so bad. I was pretty ashamed. And no, I don't have it so don't ask for it. And no, Zi, you better not show it if you do have it. >_>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hahaha Why not? Its nothing to be ashamed of. Its progress is what your making that led you to make the final image.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
DawnOfGears
Teh_Shiny

Don't worry I don't have the link to it anymore. xd
Most of my signatures are around 400x100, so I don't think it will be much of a problem. However, I'll double check just in case in the rules thread. Anyone play Gears of War or Halo 3 by any chance? (probably not =P)

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I saw a friend of a friend play Gears of War. Actually tempted me in getting a 360 .-.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Teh_Shiny
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I saw a friend of a friend play Gears of War. Actually tempted me in getting a 360 .-.

Yeah, I saw on of your friends play. I don't think I would like to play it, but I've never tried. xd
Zi
DawnOfGears
Teh_Shiny

Don't worry I don't have the link to it anymore. xd

Excellent... =P

It was like... the worst attempt at it ever. xd But yeah, it did kinda lead to the better image. I kept the 3D tree model that I made in the first version, and then edited the landscape and the theme a bit. From there on I battled for the leaves on the tree to show up decently. Blender (the 3D program I used) crashed several times in my tests, but I got around it in the end. Good experience. =P

Gears of War is... just simply awesome if you are a fan of shooters. Don't let the 3rd person perspective fool you though, it's a pretty fast paced shooter. Out of all of the 360 games I own, this one I play almost daily. It's a lot of fun since you actually have to communicate with your teammates and work as a group. If not, you're done for.
Oh, and if you've seen the chainsaw gun called the "Lancer" in Gears of War, you'd agree with my signature quote. biggrin

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Haha, I'm sure.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Five visitors. whee heart