fantasy 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Dapper Genius

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Taking who in? Who's going where? I are confused haha

Being on Gaia is so nostalgic dude! It would be fun to do a small RP again one of these days. Nothing huge like the old ones, but it would be cool if a few people could give this place a little life again, just for fun and old times' sake. I wonder what everyone's up to.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
My roomate doesn't get to move back in with my parents so she has to move away somewhere because I ddon't get to keep my apartment.

Dapper Genius

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Awww man, that's no good ): I'm lucky. I rent a small house from my grandparents, so it's a nice place for reasonably cheap. And I don't have to deal with mean landlords haha.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Eh, she was kind of a hassle the whole time anyway >.>;

Dapper Genius

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah, I understand that. I lived with a friend of mine for a couple of months once... I was about to strangle her by the end of it lol! It's just hard to live with someone.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah, especially if you met the person at a convention and never had spoken before emotion_awesome
But this way I'm better prepared for living with someone for longer.

Dapper Genius

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh, damn xD that must have been hard. This girl was my best friend and she still drove me crazy! Lol! But yeah, that is a good thing. It really just depends on the person. I don't mind having my boyfriend here all the time, we co-habitate well. And my two guy roommates were okay, except there was too much partying lol. You just have to find a living situation that works for you.

On another note, THE BASEBALL GAME IS ABOUT TO START! mrgreen Go Rangers! Haha I'm a Texas girl, I have to love the Rangers. And the Cowboys. :]

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
XD I tried getting into baseball again but I couldn't muster up enough care to like it as much as I do football. It's because people don't slam into each other.

Dapper Genius

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Haha! Don't get me wrong, I love watching people smash each other and I cheer for my Cowboys wink (....even if they lose). I just don't understand football! All I know is that when my boys get a touchdown, I'm supposed to cheer. mrgreen

I actually understand baseball and how it all works, so I can get into it more. I'm worried about the game tonight, our 'ace' pitcher who's playing has choked every game he's played in the postseason. I want to win the World Series dangit! ):

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Hee, it's actually quite simple. Like ost card games, once you learn the rules.

Dapper Genius

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Huh. I just always see flags and I'm like whoa wtf just happened!? Lol everything happens so fast

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Actually that's how most of us are. Sometimes they invent penalties too. Just for when they don't like a team >.>

Dapper Genius

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Right!? The last game I watched there was a flag thrown, and my stepdad was all excited cause he said it was pass interference on them and that was gonna put us at 1st and goal. Well apparently it was some other weird penalty and we ended up like 3rd and 16. He was so pissed, he was like "WHOA WHOA WHOA. What just happened!?" Lol

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I think I saw that one O:B

Dapper Genius

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Cowboy game? Yeah, I don't know anything about football and even I knew it was BS haha. Who's your team?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff