(To lazy to use an image)
User Image
o.o. (disguised bump)
User Image
User Image
This clan is really dead.. Is there any way to make it alive? o.o
User Image
Name: Sky
Reason why you wish to join: I want vto join cozi tihnk when the Battle system is made there will be people you know that will help us.
Will you be a avid member: sometimes
Job class: warrior
Ok everyone, I've added discussion topics to the roster to help motivate people to stay active in the thread instead of just bumping.

Todays topic: How can we improve the clan?

Key points:
  • Ranking system improvements?
  • Job system, should it stay or go?
  • Any other things that should be included?
Now's your chance to get involved!
SkySangYoon
Name: Sky
Reason why you wish to join: I want vto join cozi tihnk when the Battle system is made there will be people you know that will help us.
Will you be a avid member: sometimes
Job class: warrior
Ok you may join, but under one condition. All you gotta do is talk to the lovely people on this thread xd

So, how has everyone's say been? I'm of course pleased to announce that we now have an ally in the Gangs of Gaia. Seeing as they are quite a large Clan it seems we can't go wrong but to have them on our sides. What do you guys think?

Timid Lunatic

4,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Name mad XxMetal ShardxXx(or x3 for short)
Reason why you wish to join:I'd like to join because i'd like to be in some sort of Grunny club, team, guild etc. I'd also like to join because I also signed the petion for the Grunny petion.
Will you be a avid member:Unfortunatly, no.
Job class: Warrior
XINVADER
Ok everyone, I've added discussion topics to the roster to help motivate people to stay active in the thread instead of just bumping.

Key points:
User Image

I think, because Gaia said they will eventually make a PvP system in the battle system (and that there will be bosses), that we should have certain leaders to .. well, lead the people. There could be a leader for each job class. (Like a leader for the archer class, leader for the light mage, one for dark mage, etc.) The leaders would have to be well qualified, meaning they have to be active in the clan, be helpful to members and be open-minded, and also be calm under pressure and fair.

The job system in our clan should definitely stay, because Gaia told us that they're going to give us skills to shoot fireballs from our rings and stuff. Maybe we could have the people in each job class each use a different set of attacks (when we train together, do quests together, or PvP), like have the archers cast a long range spell, and get faster to flee from monsters/bosses, light mages be the medics, and project force fields, dark mages help support the warriors/archers by casting a fireball, and turning invisible, and thieves weaken the monsters/players through slashing or something, or be the tank(s), and warriors be the main attackers.

It probably won't be fair to force members to have a set of attacks in their rings, so maybe we could let them choose? We could have a description about what the people in that class does, and see what they want to be.

Ex:

White mages are the medics and supporters of our cult. From casting spells to heal your teammates, and projecting forcefields to help them also, the white mages are essential to have in a big event.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE IN THIS CLASS: We'd like our white mages to have at least have the curing spell, and/or the forcefield spellring. (Will edit as Gaia gives us more detail into each individual ring's power.) Other ring powers are optional, and completely your choice.

I dunno.. what do you guys think about my ideas?
User Image
agh.. this is going to be a slow couple of months. neutral
chilly peppah
XINVADER

Key points:
User Image

I think, because Gaia said they will eventually make a PvP system in the battle system (and that there will be bosses), that we should have certain leaders to .. well, lead the people. There could be a leader for each job class. (Like a leader for the archer class, leader for the light mage, one for dark mage, etc.) The leaders would have to be well qualified, meaning they have to be active in the clan, be helpful to members and be open-minded, and also be calm under pressure and fair.

The job system in our clan should definitely stay, because Gaia told us that they're going to give us skills to shoot fireballs from our rings and stuff. Maybe we could have the people in each job class each use a different set of attacks (when we train together, do quests together, or PvP), like have the archers cast a long range spell, and get faster to flee from monsters/bosses, light mages be the medics, and project force fields, dark mages help support the warriors/archers by casting a fireball, and turning invisible, and thieves weaken the monsters/players through slashing or something, or be the tank(s), and warriors be the main attackers.

It probably won't be fair to force members to have a set of attacks in their rings, so maybe we could let them choose? We could have a description about what the people in that class does, and see what they want to be.

Ex:

White mages are the medics and supporters of our cult. From casting spells to heal your teammates, and projecting forcefields to help them also, the white mages are essential to have in a big event.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE IN THIS CLASS: We'd like our white mages to have at least have the curing spell, and/or the forcefield spellring. (Will edit as Gaia gives us more detail into each individual ring's power.) Other ring powers are optional, and completely your choice.

User Image

I think it's a great idea and you've hit the nail on the head with that one. Seeing as your examples so good, would you mind writing up descriptions for each class? There may even be a higher rank coming your way if you continue like this.
XINVADER
chilly peppah
XINVADER

Key points:
User Image

Ex:

User Image

I think it's a great idea and you've hit the nail on the head with that one. Seeing as your examples so good, would you mind writing up descriptions for each class? There may even be a higher rank coming your way if you continue like this.
User Image

Sure, but is it okay if i do it tomorrow? I'm going to my friend's to celebrate the fourth.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces