8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Dracorex Titan
DeathWyrmNexus
Dracorex Titan
DeathWyrmNexus
Draco: I'm just a natural at getting people's nerves. Kinda sad, really.
Kayan: If you were on and played Payday 2, you could be an Animal Cracker with Daemon and I. Granted, we grabbed the DLC so we have animal masks but still a thought.
Reel: Go minja, go minja, GO! Ya, that is a crock of s**t, sir. Don't let them take your JAWB~!!!!

Me too. That and always in someone's way.

By the way, I think you will like this item. It looks like something you would use.

Warworn Celt

It looks pretty cool but not sure if I could use it for my normal stuff. It would make for a nice set piece for a few nonDW looks but would need multiples. Ugh. I hate feeling in the way, I sympathize. @_@

Yeah. I like the Greedy Little Wyrm. I'll have to wait and see if they come out with a recolonize in the cash shop before I get it. I'd need three or four.

Also. Happy Birthday? I keep getting notices about it. Not sure if it really is or not. sweatdrop

Thanks, yea, it is legit. Love you guys for remembering. biggrin

Tenacious Hellhound

Draconian Swordsman

What the hell happened to the site the past couple days? I couldn't even open the site at all. scream
Dracorex Titan
What the hell happened to the site the past couple days? I couldn't even open the site at all. scream

I believe someone DDoS attacked it. Doesn't seem like the ghosts of zOMG had anything to do with it..

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hey guys, LOOK ALIVE

A zOMG petition. More than 1K peeps have already signed their names in and so have I.

zOMG pitition.

EDIT: Swarf had a lot to say about this petition and most of it is good.

Tenacious Hellhound

Dracorex Titan

Remember how the shut down zomg because they were afraid of hacker attacks?

An Hacker attacked the site's database.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Draconian Swordsman

Ragna the Hell Tutor
Dracorex Titan

Remember how the shut down zomg because they were afraid of hacker attacks?

An Hacker attacked the site's database.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I read that it was a bot attack that overloaded the servers.

But yeah, I thought about that.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Eh, I'll be playing Destiny, Payday 2, and Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls while Gaia fails at having a decent excuse.

Draconian Swordsman

DeathWyrmNexus
Eh, I'll be playing Destiny, Payday 2, and Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls while Gaia fails at having a decent excuse.

And I'll be working on making that Money. emotion_awesome
I needs to get paid.
*paints until my fingers bleed, then paints with the blood coming out of the stumps*

Tenacious Hellhound

DeathWyrmNexus

What about...

DARK SOULS???

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
DeathWyrmNexus
I sorta wish I had an X box instead of PS3. we could have so much fun playing Reaper of Souls.

Tenacious Hellhound

Evil Reelando
DeathWyrmNexus
I sorta wish I had an X box instead of PS3. we could have so much fun playing Reaper of Souls.

*slowly raises hand*

Hell_Tutor on ps3

...... Souls 24/7

(not really)

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ragna the Hell Tutor
Evil Reelando
DeathWyrmNexus

*slowly raises hand*

Hell_Tutor on ps3

...... Souls 24/7

(not really)

Reel707

you better add me. XD

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Dracorex Titan
DeathWyrmNexus

And I'll be working on making that Money. emotion_awesome
I needs to get paid.
*paints until my fingers bleed, then paints with the blood coming out of the stumps*

Well, that sounds fun.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
So I Decided to try my hand at the stock market game. I had some shares from my company but they are no longer doing Employee Stock Purchase Program, so the money has just been sitting in a Etrade account. I sold 3 shares for $160 dollars and I saw today that Beef is about to climb close to another 20% in value. I think Im going to buy some stock in beef while its still climbing and then sell it after a short bit. It seems that this is a record high for beef in years. (Hopes that burgers and steak are gateway to retirement)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff