Feel honored, she's hot. I'm not good enough for leg humping... emo

DW im sure you are.

Maybe she forgot.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, I do know for a FACT that she is hot so still. Feel honored for the leg humpage. I will hold out hope that she just forgot.
Ok.

All leg humpage is welcomed.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Awesome, I will contain my leg humping urge so you will be safe from me. biggrin
Yay.

You should save it for Luhoran.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm very glad to see that you've put as much thought into the organization of your band as I have. Indeed with the addition of you and yours to the band that Brooke and I have established within a week or the battle system's establishment (in other words, once the bulk of them have accepted their invites) our army shall be unstoppable. twisted We shall rule this MMO with an iron fist (or tentacle, claw, talon or other tightly-balled appendage of your choosing).

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Matasoga
I'm very glad to see that you've put as much thought into the organization of your band as I have. Indeed with the addition of you and yours to the band that Brooke and I have established within a week or the battle system's establishment (in other words, once the bulk of them have accepted their invites) our army shall be unstoppable. twisted We shall rule this MMO with an iron fist (or tentacle, claw, talon or other tightly-balled appendage of your choosing).

I do look forward to it myself sir. When you have a presence for me to link to, lemme know and I will put it up on the Alliances area.

I am looking forward to the iron ruling part. Mmmm, yaaaa, good stuff.

Kyo: I should.
Crap DW could I be in the order of the thorn?

I feel it suits me better.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DeathWyrmNexus
I do look forward to it myself sir. When you have a presence for me to link to, lemme know and I will put it up on the Alliances area.

I am looking forward to the iron ruling part. Mmmm, yaaaa, good stuff.

I do wish they'd hurry the process along. Killing monsters may be enjoyable, but assassinations, embarrassments, and absorbing/striking down/destroying rival bands will likely be my favored pursuit. Everything on Gaia is made larger than it was intended to be by it's members and nothing in this world is without politics.
Kyoshirou Nybu: Mage changed to Order of the Thorn per request. Hopefully this will work out without incident.
Yes it will and this will be my 1st and last change.
*Leg humps Dubs... a lot!*

And I'm not hot.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Matasoga
I do wish they'd hurry the process along. Killing monsters may be enjoyable, but assassinations, embarrassments, and absorbing/striking down/destroying rival bands will likely be my favored pursuit. Everything on Gaia is made larger than it was intended to be by it's members and nothing in this world is without politics.

I've always liked the higher levels of party organizing to roll over the monster system so I think our likes mesh rather well though I am not opposed to PvP personally.

I definitely want a person more dedicated to it than myself on my side. Though with Gaia's population, I might find myself getting a taste for it. Either way, we can only help each other in our pursuits.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Luhoran
*Leg humps Dubs... a lot!*

And I'm not hot.

*quirks eyebrow* Oh really? I have witnesses to say otherwise.

Kyo: Glad to hear it, Thorn needed more soldiers anyway. biggrin

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
me thinks me walked in on the wrong conversation mateies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash