Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested

Yes. 0.54738562091503 54.7% [ 670 ]
No. 0.14052287581699 14.1% [ 172 ]
Maybe. 0.31209150326797 31.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1224 ]

Xerandna Dark
I am a Knight of the Nexus, the same Order. Funny that I haven't met you or your master until now. As you probably know from my previous posts, I call myself the Deciever of Heathens and the Eviscerator of the Nexus. Evisceration (disemboweling) is my specialty, and I intend to put it to good use. Likewise, it is a pleasure to make your acquantiance, Mistress Barton

*twitch* My pet is not a Mistress, she is my slave, but thank you for your kindness.
redface
Just ~she is fine, good sir. i am nothing but my Master's slave.
Better, pet? And you know that language will not be tolerated. stare
Well... slave or not, it was a pleasure, ~she.

Hello, Sir Barton. I have a word of advice... don't anger me. The last time someone did that, I disemboweled him and slit the bottom of the stomach, causing the acid to burn through his flesh... disemboweling is an outlet to all kinds of torture, and I would rather not do it to a fellow clan member, so just so were clear, angering me is a deathwish of the highest degree.
Xerandna Dark
Well... slave or not, it was a pleasure, ~she.

Hello, Sir Barton. I have a word of advice... don't anger me. The last time someone did that, I disemboweled him and slit the bottom of the stomach, causing the acid to burn through his flesh... disemboweling is an outlet to all kinds of torture, and I would rather not do it to a fellow clan member, so just so were clear, angering me is a deathwish of the highest degree.

Hello, Xerandna. I was not aware that I had done anything that would anger you and I have no wish to quarrel with members of the clan either. I figure we shall have far enough enemies to deal with and it would be pointless bickering amongst ourselves. However, you shall find that I am not someone who is easily defeated. I set people on fire for fun and a flaming whip can remove the blade from a hand quite easily.
Master, play nice with Master Nexus' family.

Please pardon Master, Xerandna. He doesn't take to warnings very well. sweatdrop
It was a word of warning... I don't have the title "Eviscerator of the Nexus" for nothing. However, it would indeed be pointless for us to battle in the clan halls. Also, I too am not an easy kill... I sometimes call myself Jack the Ripper Reincarnate. I don't have a true weapon as of yet... but this machete I carry still does the job well. Plus, never fight me in a sausage factory... I would have the home field advantage, and play dirty, even though I make it start fairly.
You would throw little sausages at me?
No... I would turn your intestines into sausages. Evisceration is the removal of ones intestines, and that is what sausages are made of... the intestines of animals. And since humans are technically an animal... I wouldn't need two minutes to get you into the meat grinder.

Be thankful I am your ally, or you may not be standing here talking.
Hmm...you amuse me.
rolleyes Boys. rolleyes
I admire your confidence, but I feel I must warn you... removal of someone's organs is no laughing matter. I am a master at dissection and an expert of human anatomy... I also possess powers that even gave me respect from DeathWyrmNexus himself. So advise you do the same.

On another note... thank you for the gift, it was very thoughtful of you...

~starts laughing insanely~
My respect takes a great deal of time to earn but we shall see and I dare say I am in possession of powers that have earn me the respect of the Dark Dragon God as well.
Indeed we shall... indeed we shall... twisted
*purrs at the thought of the Dragon God*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas