I DRAWERED A SQUIRREL! :D 0.45196003074558 45.2% [ 588 ]
Total Votes:[ 1301 ]

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
Aaaaand finished! They did a lot of trimming to cram two seasons into 5 hours, but I feel it flowed really well and im excited to watch it again. Kuwabara is adorable and im gla they dint make him comic relief as much as the original did, an how they showed the black dragon and its consequences and Hiei USING the jagan is facinating.

Benevolent Phantom

KaraTails
Aaaaand finished! They did a lot of trimming to cram two seasons into 5 hours, but I feel it flowed really well and im excited to watch it again. Kuwabara is adorable and im gla they dint make him comic relief as much as the original did, an how they showed the black dragon and its consequences and Hiei USING the jagan is facinating.
❧Oooh! I really need to finish the series now, I was like... two episodes in? I see some GIFS though, and it did look really fun! Mmm Hiei heart yeah in this adaption, they did make Kuwabara very... I don't know the word, but definitely not the comic relief portion like you mentioned. I wonder if they will show Puu xD

Benevolent Phantom

Catwalk Phantom

Benevolent Phantom

❧I got to say, SoCal had some interesting events. First flooding, then the bizzare tornado alert, of which the said tornado never hit the ground. But it was interesting to see it form in the sky.

Catwalk Phantom

Seri Dreams
❧I got to say, SoCal had some interesting events. First flooding, then the bizzare tornado alert, of which the said tornado never hit the ground. But it was interesting to see it form in the sky.

Blame Jin xd

Benevolent Phantom

Rapire
Seri Dreams

Blame Jin xd
❧He spared me!

Catwalk Phantom

Seri Dreams
Rapire
Seri Dreams

Blame Jin xd
❧He spared me!

Good! Nice to know he's still picking favorites rofl

Benevolent Phantom

Rapire
Seri Dreams
Rapire
Seri Dreams

Blame Jin xd
❧He spared me!

Good! Nice to know he's still picking favorites rofl
❧So long, his ears are a wiggle!

Benevolent Phantom

Benevolent Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers