Welcome to Gaia! ::

When is the world going to die?

End of Bush's term. 0.12 12.0% [ 15 ]
When anime and manga are left for dead. 0.152 15.2% [ 19 ]
When Life really gives you lemons to squirt into peoples eyes and give them excruciating pain. 0.08 8.0% [ 10 ]
When you can buy an Angelic Sash on Gaia. 0.096 9.6% [ 12 ]
When Oprah reveals her plans for world domination. 0.208 20.8% [ 26 ]
When I feel like it's going to die. 0.344 34.4% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]

is cained to floor can some1 help xd
hi

~Questing for Fire Whip~
PockyLuvr
I need boyz up for auction.

With that included.

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH. EVERY MALE WHO ENTERS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM INTO THIS FORUM IS IMMEADIATELY CHANGED WITH A LOCK TO THE WALL. THERE IS NO ESCAPE! heart

THERE'S ALSO A COMPLIMENTARY WHIP (It's not a gaia whip, just think you got one)FOR EVERY FEMALE WHO ENTERS INTO THE FORUM. DONATED FROM SLAVES4LIFE THIS WHIP USES NEW GAIAN TECHNOLOGY FOR EXTRA PAIN AND OR RESPECT.

WE ALSO CARRY LEASHES AND COLLARS.

heart heart blaugh

YOU ARE ONLY FREED OF BEING CHAINED ONCE A MASTER HAS UNLOCKED YOU. PLEASE NOTIFY THAT YOU HAVE A SLAVE, IN A POST.

xd blaugh 4laugh

TO ENFORCE THE RULES WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THREE POSITIONS TWO OF WHICH ARE ALREADY TAKEN.

Goddess of Life: Head of Power

Kimikco: Head of Chainer

We have a position for a Head of Cager as well.

Head of Power- Makes sure that everyone follows the rules, making sure your chained and locked.

Head of Chainer- Makes sure your chained.

Open Position - Apply by Pming to GoddessofLife
i know i might not have alot of money but ill be your slave
-Walks in and gets chained up behind the couch-
*flies in, with a whip attached to her pants, a sword hanging off her belt, and a dagger sheathed against her thigh*
One summer day.... Chickensoup walked out on his patio. He thought today would be a great-o-jolly day. But then he noticed, HE HAD NO CLOTHES! He was like. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!111111111111111one111111111111oneoneone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one11111shift!!1111111111111111 So now, he is on his mission. To look snazzy once again. 3nodding

I am now In a diffrent board changing lives of you young gaians, toodles!

(good luck pms appreciated)
chickensoup4thebutt
One summer day.... Chickensoup walked out on his patio. He thought today would be a great-o-jolly day. But then he noticed, HE HAD NO CLOTHES! He was like. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!111111111111111one111111111111oneoneone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one11111shift!!1111111111111111 So now, he is on his mission. To look snazzy once again. 3nodding

I am now In a diffrent board changing lives of you young gaians, toodles!

(good luck pms appreciated)

u are my slave pirate
first chickensoup4thebutt u must get me a cat tail
*walks in and ish chained to the wall* ' gah...stoopid females....think this will hold me??....i will be FREE...........' *striggles to get out of chains*
The sexy slave has just arived! mrgreen xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces