kapow

1 100.0% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]

Ducky Zilla
Foodstamps ftw.
what are food stamps? sweatdrop

Stubborn Duck

They call them S.N.A.P benefits now.
Something nutritional assistance program.
The state gives you a card that they charge with money that you can use to buy food with.
They have certain caps for x number of people per "household" as far as your income, and decide whether you qualify by what you make.
And if you qualify, how much you qualify for. A single mom not working would get $140 ish for herself in the state of Montana, then around $200 per child per month.
ohh. i get it. i've heard of these things before, but we don't have them here.
i never quite got how you could get food with stamps. xD

Stubborn Duck

LOL.
When I was a kid...it confused the hell out of me.
Especially since when I was a toddler, they actually gave you a large thing, like coupons, and THAT was your foodstamps.
So they KIND OF looked like stamps. XD
When credit cards/debit cards became popular, the states swapped their methods.
My mom still has some of the old coupon ones floating around somewhere in the basement. XD

Stubborn Duck

Anyway, my stomach is feeling ick and I'm tired.
Work and everything else is beating me into the ground. Lol.
Ttyl, hon. <3
once upon a time there were stamps... then they evolved into credit cards. xD
sounds totally legit. maybe if i poke around my room i'll find some credit cards or something too!

hope you feel better soon hun. sweetdreams. <33

Smoker

they were colored monies I always thought they were pretty x3 but people were exchanging them and giving them to people for other things so i guess that might be why they changed
panpans

they were colored monies I always thought they were pretty x3 but people were exchanging them and giving them to people for other things so i guess that might be why they changed
like monopoly money? ;3

Smoker

vampire phoenix
panpans

like monopoly money? ;3

yes whee and no one will shut up about the lunar eclipse XD I just want to smack them
panpans
vampire phoenix
panpans

like monopoly money? ;3

yes whee and no one will shut up about the lunar eclipse XD I just want to smack them
i didn't even know there was a lunar eclipse. o:

Smoker

blaaaaaaaaaah

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Look at the cuddly vampi-bare. x3
i feel in a cuddly mood. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items