Welcome to Gaia! ::

we are telekanetik and really me and nick are because pepel dont beluve its because we cant show them.....thy woudl hurt us out of fear and we have more knowlege than most of mankind because we can sorta.....combine our power to see future things and we can touch soemthign o somones to see its past or future.....but me and nick cant do it alone we have to help eachother the mind readers and offensive generators
neon_angel_Rin
we each have a special power....he can sorta crush things wht his mind and stuff...and project sheilds while i can move things with my mind and read minds though its very hard.....and peoopel dont belive in us

Telephy is the name for it. When one has unlocked the deep sections of ones mind.
neon_angel_Rin
we are telekanetik and really me and nick are because pepel dont beluve its because we cant show them.....thy woudl hurt us out of fear and we have more knowlege than most of mankind because we can sorta.....combine our power to see future things and we can touch soemthign o somones to see its past or future.....but me and nick cant do it alone we have to help eachother the mind readers and offensive generators

True that man kind hates that which is does not understand. But you must also ask yuor self waht happens if you bottle this up? It will build and you will louse control.
neon_angel_Rin

Man kind hate that which it does not understand. But truly if you can tell me and i lission and belive you why cant one more then an other. Dont sell human nature short nor call it stupid both are foolish thigns.
we dotn have famiyl we live with our cousins because both of our parents hated us because we used our owers whe we were little kids...its just freaky....and how idd i "unlock" a deep section of my brain.....grandpa said its my spirit that has power...magic is another word for power.....humans have the smallest light in the world....but god canbarley see them so their wishes are not usually granted.....the overlords of the world select various few people to give their own power to...thos elights shine twice as bright but are still quite dim to the gods.....whe those special people die...they become the gods and then the normal people become angels and then we pick out people while angels get reborn.....he said i have the same power as the godess of the moon and stars./....ad he said nick ha the powers of the god of the sunand flames
but does it truly mean im a angel one arth? a small fragment of a godess? or just a personw ith a super mind....or....am i truly not human?
i really need poeple to buy my boxes...you sure you dont want one wiht elf ears in it? for 3500gold/?
neon_angel_Rin
but does it truly mean im a angel one arth? a small fragment of a godess? or just a personw ith a super mind....or....am i truly not human?

You are human, i am human and we will always be human. Do not think of your self as better nor worse. You are not born with this power you unlock it. Everone has a bit of it. But they use it as engery not as the power it was ment to be used as. But remeber somethings should be left alone.
i undrertsand
neon_angel_Rin
i really need poeple to buy my boxes...you sure you dont want one wiht elf ears in it? for 3500gold/?

I do not have the moeny to pay for it i give all my money to people starting out.
that what i did...i shoudlve waited ot get an actual outfit then started giving new peopel money....la la la la

why do you understand so much? who....and what are you? ae you a sage?

sage- a person with vast knowlege and undertsanding
synonyms- sagicious, wise, owl, scholar, pholosipher
neon_angel_Rin
i undrertsand

What makes us strong make us weak you can tell if your human by 1 thing. Cut your self you are human because you bleed and you are fear pain and you feel stupid for doing it to your self. Thats what makes us human. take those away and you are dead, lifeless everthing louses meaning.
neon_angel_Rin
that what i did...i shoudlve waited ot get an actual outfit then started giving new peopel money....la la la la

why do you understand so much? who....and what are you? ae you a sage?

sage- a person with vast knowlege and undertsanding
synonyms- sagicious, wise, owl, scholar, pholosipher

I do not understand much nor do i have knowlege of alot. I am not a sage nor wise. I understand because i belive i understand because i ask i understand because i am foolish. I am human just as you. yet i am differnet in the same way you are differnet from your family.
your a telapath? thats the onyl way im different than them.......cept im not greedy.....

umm....i just turned on my radio somehow...its across the room and im theonyl one here and i was singign the song outloud then my radio turned on.....

ones soul desire at the moment would activate a power........i see so what i wanted, happend from my power
i will brb ok im goign to the store be back in like ten to twenty minutes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces