Welcome to Gaia! ::

I agree ieatfood... and I am truly sorry for you, Keiya Kakashi...
I think that the war was in the air anyway, as was antisemitism... People just hated Jews and Gypsies at the time - I do not know why - and Hitler just pushed the "IGNITION" button... He used people as people used him (to have a clear conscience because Hitler told them waht to do) but in the end, people were hurt. Not every Nazis at that time were to blame - some joined the SS to protect their families, and there was war, and War is never clean) and I do not say that was good, because it wasn't, but not everyone was for Hitler. As for now, seeing what was done, I can't understand how people see something good in genocides...
War is human nature. Nothing will ever stop war.
ieatfood
Elektris
Nobody killed Jesus heart you Bon-Heads, he gave himself, so we could have a chance to have everlasting life!

i thought he did it so everyone else could be saved...

didn't jesus die for his people's sins? or so it goes.

Yes That is waht I read too...
and Jesus was Jewish ^w^ wasn't he?

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TakikoKyuuketsuki
ieatfood
Elektris
Nobody killed Jesus heart you Bon-Heads, he gave himself, so we could have a chance to have everlasting life!

i thought he did it so everyone else could be saved...

didn't jesus die for his people's sins? or so it goes.

Yes That is waht I read too...
and Jesus was Jewish ^w^ wasn't he?

King of the Jews :]
Keiya Kakashi
Nazis suck. Period. I am missing half of my family thanks to Hitler's persecution of the Gypsies. You moronic ******** from the Gaian Nazi Guild think you're cool, well you aren't. You have no Idea how much pain Hitler has caused my family. My great-grandmother is blind because some Nazi scientist injected blue dye into her eyes when she was younger.

Let me remind you of the atrocities that Hitler and Nazism spawned.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You think this s**t is funny, a*****e?

True that. I've lost nine relatives because they were Jewish and two because they were homosexual during the second world war. My Grandfather has become a ******** conspiracist because he constantly thinks the Nazi's are rising again.

And to relay your logic there (and I use the term "logic" very loosely), flsk8rboi511, your basic argument is that in order to get rid of racism, we must commit genocide. That's like saying in order to acheive peace, we must kill those who oppose. It makes no sense, dipshit.
OmegaSol
War is human nature. Nothing will ever stop war.

Yes. That do not mean it is good. There is good and evil in everyone. But war is not good. Never. As extremists of all kinds...
Keiya Kakashi
Nazis suck. Period. I am missing half of my family thanks to Hitler's persecution of the Gypsies. You moronic ******** from the Gaian Nazi Guild think you're cool, well you aren't. You have no Idea how much pain Hitler has caused my family. My great-grandmother is blind because some Nazi scientist injected blue dye into her eyes when she was younger.

hell yeah it is funny!!!!!!!
robertsim007
This just proves that, in my opinion, Relgion is bad!

(Religion has been the cause of almost every war. The problems in Iraq are mostly caused by Religous views!
your a genious that is so true but no one sees it tsat way
Keiya Kakashi

Why don't you try reading my post. Believe me, i've looked at all the things that were done in the concentration camps. Hell, I did a report on Docter Mengele. Don't try and act like I don't know what the hell i'm talking about after a post discussing some history people most likely don't know. I think I do have an idea of how much pain they went through, they starved, were murdered, there's a huge list of adjectives I could use. Did I say for one second I agreed with the Holocaust? No, I did not. However, I did explain a piece of where, how and why Hitler was prejudice against the Jews and other people. Personally, since i'm actually able to. I can see where he was coming from. Especially with the type of mindset he had. People have such a basic opinion on the how people like Hitler get their ideas. I'll use a phrase I used before. He didn't get his views from "The Blue Lagoon of Hate". No, things happened and it certaintly didn't help that Europe is historically, especially during the time period he was growing up and was influenced. Was anti-semitic. His jewish blood is also questionable and there are certain things written up for the rules of rounding up people for the camps that would exclude him. As many Germans were, they did not pick up everyone with a single drop of jewish blood. It would be where the jewish blood would be dominant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff