Welcome to Gaia! ::

i said acused.
Ninja_Pirate
Let this thread die, I doubt any real Neo Nazi would have a name like that...
Also Neo Nazi would argue there points more slyly not in a ba chow take that down your throat stylie.

As for Hitler being right, I say I respect him for his love of his country how many of us hold on to our believe but yet do nothing about it, dispite how distorted his plan was he still carried it out.

As far as Im concern though Hitler theory was all wrong Eliminating homosexuality, gypsies, jews would not improve the human race. How would it end war ? OR solve any of the problems they still faced back then ? His theory was flawed, His intentions where good (patriotic), His actions where bad (no excuse for mass genocide).

Wonder how many noobs are gonna flame me for this before reading it........

you got that down. you must have done this before. i am trying to comprehend why anyone would say he was wrong for what he did. that is a bunch of bull crap. i am no neo. i am just a person communicating and trying to get the point of view from people to learn the truth
Now, i've had this topic discussed in the General chat alot but they all seem to flame. Some people seem to be able to take this topic a bit better here. I havn't looked at all the posts yet but before looking at my sig. I am NOT a Neo-Nazi, there is a fine difference between them and the guild here on Gaia.

Jews were a scapegoat yes but as i've said in general their were actual reasons that led up to Hitlers hate. You have to understand his mindset, he wasn't just insane, there were problems with his mental stability but people just assume he went wack-o overnight for some reason. Anyway, hitler was a FANATIC lover of Germany. Believe me when I say -fanatic-. It was recorded that he got into a fist fight with a new German recruit in World War 1 when he was in the trenches because the new kid has said that Germany should give up. Hitler fought untill he got the uper hand, he would aboslutely not give up in a single fist fight for Germany, let alone the war.

Now that point is made, there were things that happened that were caused by Jews. As with my point about him being a fanatic lover of Germany, when it came time for Germany to actually give up the war the American president Woodrow Wilson would not sign a peace treaty with a country that was not a democracy. Hooray for American foreign policy. Now, the only democratic Government in Germany at the time was actually run by jews. I'm serious about this. The jewish president signing that peace treaty and took power over Germany to Hitler seemed to him the jews signing away Germany into dishonour. All of a sudden all the propaganda and anti-semitic views he had run into in Italy came into play. THAT is why he hated the jews.
Paul Diggles
flsk8rboi511
i was just trying to say it was nothing compared to the lives of russians, french, or italians.

By using numbers you pulled out of your a**?

Paul I

I won't pull s**t out of my a**. Here's a few nifty facts. He didn't exactly know the number but.. by the end of the war, 1.5 million Americans had died. 1.5 British had died... and 20 MILLION Russians had died. Get his idea?

BlondeBrunett
hitler was an evil man and who is ever for him is evil. No race is perfect and we should all know that. Hitler was an insane loony man that wanted to take over the world until we stopped him.

Look at my sig. Apparently he wasn't too much of a looney. I think he described you fairly well.
Hitler could of been a real good leader, someone to look up to, he got Germany out of probably the WORST depression in that time.. in a real short while, while it took America almost what two decades?

Now Hitler was a psycho thats probably why he killed all of those, wasnt he on speed anyways?

and for the person who said 'because the jews killed jesus'

first of all it was the romans who actually crucified Jesus, and Jesus sacrficed himself, he could of asked for a fair trial..
flsk8rboi511
he himself had a german father and that alone made him a german.

Yeah. And his father was Jewish. Does that make him Jewish as well?
Come on..
And what about the other people? uh? The homosexuals, the tsiganes, the INTELLECTUALS.
Had he any right to kill them all? Along with Jewish people?
What gives you the right to say that the Aryen race is better? m? My uncle is blonde with blue eyes, but I'm not. I have green eyes. And I'm black haired. Does that mean that I'm not worthy, for you?
People apparently need to understand what he meant by Aryan. The blue eyed blonde haired thing is overplayed in propaganda so that it was focusable that he thought a certain type of people were better. He did infact think that but they narrowed it down to seem more racist. He did infact include Britian in the Aryan people. It was also considered for areas AROUND Germany, such as Austria.
Militarized
Paul Diggles
flsk8rboi511
i was just trying to say it was nothing compared to the lives of russians, french, or italians.

By using numbers you pulled out of your a**?

Paul I

I won't pull s**t out of my a**. Here's a few nifty facts. He didn't exactly know the number but.. by the end of the war, 1.5 million Americans had died. 1.5 British had died... and 20 MILLION Russians had died. Get his idea?

I know the numbers. I fail to see what relevence this has to what you quoted, however.

And no, I don't get his idea. His idea is bullshit. Downplaying the sacrifices of one because of the sacrifices of another is bullshit.

Paul I
Sigh! Isn't there enough of theese kind of threads already.
Yes. And I was being cynical - but perhaps you do not know what that means. Of course they weren't all blondies with blue eyes.
Hitler himself was not (andas you all end to forget, he was from Jewish descendance)
But I think that is not the "heart" of the problem.
He had people killed because he thought they were inferior, or perhaps too dangerous because powerful or intelligent. He was very intelligent himself. But thinking you are better... I call that vanity.
Heidi80
Sigh! Isn't there enough of theese kind of threads already.

Yes there is.
I do not know why I even bother with them...
Nazis suck. Period. I am missing half of my family thanks to Hitler's persecution of the Gypsies. You moronic ******** from the Gaian Nazi Guild think you're cool, well you aren't. You have no Idea how much pain Hitler has caused my family. My great-grandmother is blind because some Nazi scientist injected blue dye into her eyes when she was younger.

Let me remind you of the atrocities that Hitler and Nazism spawned.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You think this s**t is funny, a*****e?

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Maveus
Hitler could of been a real good leader, someone to look up to, he got Germany out of probably the WORST depression in that time.. in a real short while, while it took America almost what two decades?

Now Hitler was a psycho thats probably why he killed all of those, wasnt he on speed anyways?

and for the person who said 'because the jews killed jesus'

first of all it was the romans who actually crucified Jesus, and Jesus sacrficed himself, he could of asked for a fair trial..

...a fair trial? I seriously doubt that was an option.

Hitler, besides the whole mass genocide and whatever, he did a lot of good for Germany, before he ran it into another world war. However, none of that makes up for mass genocide. He had men, women and children starved, experimented on, worked and beaten to death as well as just outright shot. What Hitler put into motion is unforgivable, its unforgivable that so many blindly followed him. There is nothing "pure" about his goal for an aryan race. Hitler = bad.
Nobody killed Jesus heart you Bon-Heads, he gave himself, so we could have a chance to have everlasting life!

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Elektris
Nobody killed Jesus heart you Bon-Heads, he gave himself, so we could have a chance to have everlasting life!

i thought he did it so everyone else could be saved...

didn't jesus die for his people's sins? or so it goes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff