Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13

No it's not a matter of opinion. It's not that I dislike his voice, I'm stating that he clearly sings off pitch. Aka can't sing well.

Then dont listen to him. You dont have to listen to that song if you dont like how his voice sounds. We are not trying to make you listen to him. Simple as that. If you want to talk about his singing you can make a topic about idols that YOU think cant sing if you want to share your opinion. This topic is not the place for it. We are talking about our favorites not the ones we dislike.
Chombi
shinobi-glade
Chombi
shinobi-glade
Chombi
shinobi-glade

Yeah stating my opinion about something is defiantly being a troll. Some people actually look past the masquerade of the idols beauty and actually evaluate their talent. They have little to no talent, we can agree to disagree. Keep listening to that note that I showed you, perfectly off pitch lol!
No when you come into a fan page and try and tear down idols then you are starting a conversation just for argument sake, that is trolling. Definition : "submit a deliberately provocative posting to an online message board with the aim of inciting an angry response."

I'm not responsible for you getting angry. I came the the forum to state my opinion. I dislike B.A.P, they cannot sing well. I'm sorry you can't accept it. What I said was not even that significant to evoke so much emotion. I can honestly tell you that that clip I showed you is not a matter of opinion. He was clearly off pitch.
I am here to tell you that I dont care if he makes a minor mistake, we love them and you are clearly looking for hate when you come up into a FANPAGE where everyone adores them and state your so called opinion. The title is Whos your fave BAP member, not state your opinion and insult our Oppas.

To answer the question: who is your favorite BAP member? No one. They can't sing well. I answered the question like everyone else. Oh yes, a minor mistake, keep telling yourself that. I'm sure you seen more of their performances then me, you should be able to point out their extreme vocal issues more than me. They need to drop the singers all together. Rappers could do better by themselves.
The singers are amazing. Please take your opinion and shove it. 3nodding

If singing off pitch is amazing, then kpop has really gone south.
deadly_fairy13
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13

No it's not a matter of opinion. It's not that I dislike his voice, I'm stating that he clearly sings off pitch. Aka can't sing well.

Then dont listen to him. You dont have to listen to that song if you dont like how his voice sounds. We are not trying to make you listen to him. Simple as that. If you want to talk about his singing you can make a topic about idols that YOU think cant sing if you want to share your opinion. This topic is not the place for it. We are talking about our favorites not the ones we dislike.

Oh I thought I could answer the question because this was an open forum correct? I gave my favorite member: the one who could sing well, on pitch, no one.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13

Oh I thought I could answer the question because this was an open forum correct? I gave my favorite member: the one who could sing well, on pitch, no one.
if I saw a forum that said "who is your favorite (Example) in MIB, I would skip over because I dont have a favorite. They arent asking if you dislike the group, they are asking who is your favorite, so if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all. (For fans of MIB, I was just using them as an example, I have never actually listened to their music) also, you said that the rappers were good, so if you liked a rapper you should have just said "I like so and so" and get over it.
Chombi
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13

if I saw a forum that said "who is your favorite (Example) in MIB, I would skip over because I dont have a favorite. They arent asking if you dislike the group, they are asking who is your favorite, so if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all. (For fans of MIB, I was just using them as an example, I have never actually listened to their music)

>3> I thought that I did say something nice. The rappers are good enough without the horrible background singing.

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13

Did you stop to think that your opinion would be thought of as a earsore to the fans that post on this topic before you posted? I know that we all have the bands we dont care for but if everyone decided to hurt others feelings and post things about bands on the topics made for them by fans then what good would that be? Kpop is filled with many great groups yet we should all respect the ones we dont usually listen to or we find fault with. When people post things that are hurtful about bands then it brings frustration to fans. Yes you find fault with Daehyuns voice. We get it. Lets not venture any farther into this topic then nesasary please.

@Chombi

Please retract your claws and fangs. I know how you feel.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

watch him hold the kitty. xp

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
deadly_fairy13
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13
shinobi-glade
deadly_fairy13

Did you stop to think that your opinion would be thought of as a earsore to the fans that post on this topic before you posted? I know that we all have the bands we dont care for but if everyone decided to hurt others feelings and post things about bands on the topics made for them by fans then what good would that be? Kpop is filled with many great groups yet we should all respect the ones we dont usually listen to or we find fault with. When people post things that are hurtful about bands then it brings frustration to fans. Yes you find fault with Daehyuns voice. We get it. Lets not venture any farther into this topic then nesasary please.

@Chombi

Ok *Breaths* X.x *Strokes Daehyun* Its ok... >.< He's just a bully.

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
Chombi

@Chombi

Ok *Breaths* X.x *Strokes Daehyun* Its ok... >.< He's just a bully.

OMG...>.>...I said to watch him hold the kitty not to stroke him like a kitty. xp Silly ha ha

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
deadly_fairy13

OMG...>.>...I said to watch him hold the kitty not to stroke him like a kitty. xp Silly ha ha
O.o he needed emotional support after the insults about his beautiful voice. <3 He sings coffee shop for christ sakes, obviously his voice is awesome. biggrin

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
Chombi
deadly_fairy13

O.o he needed emotional support after the insults about his beautiful voice. <3 He sings coffee shop for christ sakes, obviously his voice is awesome. biggrin

I know I bought that song. Its calming. I still hang my head when I hear Hurricane though ha ha.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
deadly_fairy13
Chombi
deadly_fairy13

I know I bought that song. Its calming. I still hang my head when I hear Hurricane though ha ha.
I bought that song and hurricane also on my ipod. I dont usually buy music. O.o Lol at first I thought they were saying Holy King,. X.x awh they cant quite grasp the english

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
Chombi
deadly_fairy13
Chombi
deadly_fairy13

I bought that song and hurricane also on my ipod. I dont usually buy music. O.o Lol at first I thought they were saying Holy King,. X.x awh they cant quite grasp the english

Lol I have both songs. Too bad we cant just sit them down and give them an english class ha ha. Poor Himchan. Oh well the more they interact with english speaking people the more chances they will have to practice.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
deadly_fairy13
Chombi
deadly_fairy13
Chombi
deadly_fairy13

Lol I have both songs. Too bad we cant just sit them down and give them an english class ha ha. Poor Himchan. Oh well the more they interact with english speaking people the more chances they will have to practice.
Yes! Oppa's fighting! <3

2,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
DAEHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User Image

BANG YONGGUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50