Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

She has a certain air about her that reminds you of a gentle passing wind through a country meadow. Her eyes are bright with life that when they look at you they fill your life with purpose. Her smile can make or break a man by simply choosing to smile your way or not. Her laughter and sweet voice will transport you to another world where there are only the two of you. Her dreams and aspirations make you feel like you can grab the stars for her. He gentle touch is warmer than the bathing rays on a winter day, as if that feeling is the only feeling you want. Her kisses are how galaxies are made, and makes you want to fill the vastness of space. Her whole heart and soul make you feel that's why the sun rises in the morning, just to greet her.

hmm... she's somewhere. you may not be able to find her right away, but the red strings are connecting you two together, and it will never break. follow it, and it will lead you to her one day. 3nodding

hope you find your sweet heart . 3nodding

When you put it like that, I suddenly feel more optomestic!
haha... that's great! emotion_c8 i felt the same way when i first heard about it when i visited a temple a few years back... and ever since then, i just keep that in my heart. 3nodding

Temple huh? You know great life lessons only come from there
I'm not a big temple person. but yes... you do learn a thing or two when you visit (i.e.: the red string belief). Last time I went to a temple, it was in Taiwan (cuz i was being a tourist sweatdrop )... and i loved the old architectures, and i loved how a sense of peace and calm just washes over you. its refreshing. blaugh

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
peachie69142
I'm not a big temple person. but yes... you do learn a thing or two when you visit (i.e.: the red string belief). Last time I went to a temple, it was in Taiwan (cuz i was being a tourist sweatdrop )... and i loved the old architectures, and i loved how a sense of peace and calm just washes over you. its refreshing. blaugh

Oh awesome, was it a Bhuddist temple?
Sgt_Wingman

Yes it was. emotion_c8

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

Yes it was. emotion_c8

That is neat, I wanna visit all kinds of places to worship and learn.
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

Yes it was. emotion_c8

haha... that would be so neat to travel the world just to see all the culture and natural wonders. 3nodding ... plus the food. xp haha.

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

Yes it was. emotion_c8

haha... that would be so neat to travel the world just to see all the culture and natural wonders. 3nodding ... plus the food. xp haha.

Not so much the food, They taste great, don't get me wrong! But I just don't have an iron stomach, especially for curry...
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

Yes it was. emotion_c8

Not so much the food, They taste great, don't get me wrong! But I just don't have an iron stomach, especially for curry...
Haha... ah, then i'm such a little fatty. emotion_facepalm i love street food. Well, last time i went to Taiwan to visit my friend, she devised the plan to "shop/walk while snacking, and repeat." Lol. Somehow, it kinda worked. xp Not a spicy person? *likes spice* ninja haha.

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

Yes it was. emotion_c8

Haha... ah, then i'm such a little fatty. emotion_facepalm i love street food. Well, last time i went to Taiwan to visit my friend, she devised the plan to "shop/walk while snacking, and repeat." Lol. Somehow, it kinda worked. xp Not a spicy person? *likes spice* ninja haha.

Oh no, I love to eat spicy, its my stomach that doesn't love spicy... Think of Cipotle's food and what that does to the human digestive system.
Sgt_Wingman

Oh no, I love to eat spicy, its my stomach that doesn't love spicy... Think of Cipotle's food and what that does to the human digestive system.
oh lol... well, i don't think a lot of people can stand atomic level spicy. sweatdrop i've never had Chipotle's food. i see a lot of them around, but i never been. sweatdrop

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

oh lol... well, i don't think a lot of people can stand atomic level spicy. sweatdrop i've never had Chipotle's food. i see a lot of them around, but i never been. sweatdrop

sweatdrop I think their hot sauce is lava or sun flavored, can never tell, too hot to tell, ha ha ha.
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

sweatdrop I think their hot sauce is lava or sun flavored, can never tell, too hot to tell, ha ha ha.
lol! "lava or sun flavored" blaugh ... now i'm curious. xp aww~ poor tongue. sweatdrop i like hot sauce though, but i only go as hot as mild... if i had a choice. emotion_facepalm lol.

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

lol! "lava or sun flavored" blaugh ... now i'm curious. xp aww~ poor tongue. sweatdrop i like hot sauce though, but i only go as hot as mild... if i had a choice. emotion_facepalm lol.

When I was in Iraq, all the food there was kinda bland, somewhat spicy at times, I think I ate a camel? I'm just not to entirely sure... I just remember seeing 2 camels, then all of a sudden, 1... sweatdrop
Sgt_Wingman

When I was in Iraq, all the food there was kinda bland, somewhat spicy at times, I think I ate a camel? I'm just not to entirely sure... I just remember seeing 2 camels, then all of a sudden, 1... sweatdrop
Never had Iraqi cuisine, so I can only trust your words. sweatdrop I've only had Pakistani food, least I hope it was... sweatdrop Le gasp~ eek Oh~ poor camel. sad Some reason I just thought of the TV show, Man vs. Wild. eek I kinda miss that show. xp

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

Never had Iraqi cuisine, so I can only trust your words. sweatdrop I've only had Pakistani food, least I hope it was... sweatdrop Le gasp~ eek Oh~ poor camel. sad Some reason I just thought of the TV show, Man vs. Wild. eek I kinda miss that show. xp
well Arabic food is pretty much all the same since they follow a strict diet that reflects their religion. Also they don't have too much food to choose from in the desert.
Sgt_Wingman
peachie69142
Sgt_Wingman

well Arabic food is pretty much all the same since they follow a strict diet that reflects their religion. Also they don't have too much food to choose from in the desert.
hmmm... now i'm curious to try Arabic food. Huh~ curious, if I may ask, where else have you been stationed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff