The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
It just makes me curious what it would be like if they were by a magnet... o -o
Nothing happens. I've tried.

I think it's cool that you tried though lol. I used to have a big looking toy magnet when I was little. but thinking back, it was probably just lots of plastic, and a tiny magnet on the tips...dude I think it really was I got ripped off Dx
I was walking by the fridge one day & grabbed one of the really thin ones, figuring that if my piercings would hold anything, it would need to be lightweight. Essentially facepalm'd myself with it & it just fell to the floor. Much disappointment.
You probably did get ripped off. I used to have one of those big hoop-y looking magnets, though.
lol you face palmed yourself with a magnet.
Magnets are fun, but I think you have to make sure it's not near your wallet because they could mess with the card things I think that's if I remember correctly.
Yeah, it'll mess with the magnetic strips the machines read.

Oh are those the bar codes?

Shade

maximum overbait

Witty Werewolf

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Devin 200
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta

I think it's cool that you tried though lol. I used to have a big looking toy magnet when I was little. but thinking back, it was probably just lots of plastic, and a tiny magnet on the tips...dude I think it really was I got ripped off Dx
I was walking by the fridge one day & grabbed one of the really thin ones, figuring that if my piercings would hold anything, it would need to be lightweight. Essentially facepalm'd myself with it & it just fell to the floor. Much disappointment.
You probably did get ripped off. I used to have one of those big hoop-y looking magnets, though.
Magnets are fun, but I think you have to make sure it's not near your wallet because they could mess with the card things I think that's if I remember correctly.

Nah, the bar codes would be fine. It's the solid black strip toward the bottom.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta
The Shy Phantom
DJ Twissta

Nah, the bar codes would be fine. It's the solid black strip toward the bottom.

ahhh good to know, thank you! I've learned a lot from the people in this thread haha

Aged Cutie-Pie

wow~! I have two small ones and I adore mine whatever

Benevolent Bloodsucker

Or maybe they just like them? Have you ever thought about that?

Witty Werewolf

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Devin 200
DJ Twissta

ahhh good to know, thank you! I've learned a lot from the people in this thread haha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sorceress Digi
I always wonder how they have a job.

I don't think you could. Well, I mean, it'd be difficult, but ye. ♥
dam i love this thread

Ruthless Phantom

a pizza
dam i love this thread

Don't we all. lol

Ruthless Phantom

Tokyo Cinderella
Or maybe they just like them? Have you ever thought about that?

Typical response from a typical attention seeker. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces