Welcome to Gaia! ::

Breaback577's Fangirl

Newbie Noob

yet they find racist jokes funny exclaim theyre both pretty serious issues so why is popping a rape joke more serious than a racist jokes or terrorist joke? personally idc nor am i offended by any of them. but why do people tend to find rape jokes such a taboo or sin compared to racist jokes? lol im just trying to make sense of this

and no i do not think that one is more severe than the other. i just want to know your opinions on the matter

Dedicated Regular

rape ruins peoples lives.
the offender goes to jail.

calling someone a ****** or a c***k etc only hurts feelings.

racism & rape are not at all on the same level.

Breaback577's Fangirl

Newbie Noob

Nosophobia

who has the authority to measure the levels of which situation is more serious? racism isnt just callinng someone a ****** either. people are literally still shunned or abused for being a darker race in some places. i mean hell back then there was legit slavery. i dont think you can call one less serious than the other
people on tumblr believe that rape is worse than murder

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Its the severity of the crime.

Newbie Noob

The worst crime of all is trying to make a point out of a serious issue in the CB.

Familiar Shade

they're both really shitty, but mainly because racism is easier to 'excuse' than rape culture.

Big Spirit

rape isn't a joke, and i try not to laugh at jokes centered around that topic

Original Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
stupidity.

i find both hilarious.

Dedicated Regular

Lady Andromedaa v2
Nosophobia

who has the authority to measure the levels of which situation is more serious? racism isnt just callinng someone a ****** either. people are literally still shunned or abused for being a darker race in some places. i mean hell back then there was legit slavery. i dont think you can call one less serious than the other
get the ******** over it talk2hand

racism is only still around bc you let it affect you

Breaback577's Fangirl

Newbie Noob

Mike Aruba
The worst crime of all is trying to make a point out of a serious issue in the CB.
im sorry dont shoot me cry

Breaback577's Fangirl

Newbie Noob

Nosophobia
Lady Andromedaa v2
Nosophobia

im not speaking for myself. personally i dont give a s**t. im just merely wondering why one is more severe than the other. and youve given me your opinion

Dedicated Regular

Lady Andromedaa v2
Nosophobia
Lady Andromedaa v2
Nosophobia

im not speaking for myself. personally i dont give a s**t. im just merely wondering why one is more severe than the other. and youve given me your opinion
because rape is a violent act of aggression.

racism is mean words.

Familiar Shade

Nosophobia
Lady Andromedaa v2
Nosophobia

lol, ok.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out