2004 0.11750881316099 11.8% [ 100 ]
2005 0.15746180963572 15.7% [ 134 ]
2006 0.15981198589894 16.0% [ 136 ]
2007 0.17743830787309 17.7% [ 151 ]
2008 0.12220916568743 12.2% [ 104 ]
2009 0.12220916568743 12.2% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 851 ]

Sweet Sex Symbol

no one what made any rumors of me being dead yet.

Shameless Elder

I was wondering if we were all dead.

Happy easter, everyone! Hope it's good t'ya.

Sweet Sex Symbol

Meester David

NOES......i always miss ppl ._.
Happy Easter guys!

Shameless Elder

lovely_sidney
Meester David

NOES......i always miss ppl ._.
Happy Easter guys!

Hope you had a happy Easter, too. Whatcha been doing lately, anyhow?
Oh, and love the avatar, by the way. Gonna see if I can get my artsy buddies to doodle you up.

Been so busy I can hardly get online. I try to keep up with Gaia, but even that doesn't always happen. D: My wife is 29 weeks pregnant. So I may disappear further once the little brawler is born. Apparently he's a very kicky little bugger.

Sweet Sex Symbol

Meester David
Hope you had a happy Easter, too. Whatcha been doing lately, anyhow?
Oh, and love the avatar, by the way. Gonna see if I can get my artsy buddies to doodle you up.

Been so busy I can hardly get online. I try to keep up with Gaia, but even that doesn't always happen. D: My wife is 29 weeks pregnant. So I may disappear further once the little brawler is born. Apparently he's a very kicky little bugger.
ART, WHAT?! WHERE, WHERE?! haha thankssss i love art <3
i've been trying to survive 4th quarter at school. i just want summer already D:<

congrats to you guys! ^^
well at least he should be nice and healthy! (though your wife might not like him being so lively in there)

Shameless Elder

lovely_sidney
ART, WHAT?! WHERE, WHERE?! haha thankssss i love art <3
i've been trying to survive 4th quarter at school. i just want summer already D:<

congrats to you guys! ^^
well at least he should be nice and healthy! (though your wife might not like him being so lively in there)

Who doesn't love art? ;D And best of luck to you. There's a high school senior living here, and he's been scrambling to figure out what college he wants into. Doesn't seem like a fun song and dance.

Thanks! XD She loves it when he's flipping around and kicking. Always makes her laugh. We're glad it is a good sign that he's a strong little tyke.

Sweet Sex Symbol

Meester David
Who doesn't love art? ;D And best of luck to you. There's a high school senior living here, and he's been scrambling to figure out what college he wants into. Doesn't seem like a fun song and dance.

Thanks! XD She loves it when he's flipping around and kicking. Always makes her laugh. We're glad it is a good sign that he's a strong little tyke.
haha, true. anyone who doesn't like free art is crazyyyy. and yeah, planning on doing college visits this summer and doing the "early decision" essays and applications so my chance of being accepted is higher @.@
yeah i know some seniors that still don't know where they are going...so they are probably stuck with mediocre community colleges around here >.>;

haha, it seems like so much movement would hurt, but i guess she's ok. Thats good (:

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
congrats david ^_^
hey everyone whats up? I am trying to get on more often but it's not working out as well as I planned,lol. considering I keep forgetting to get on and the only time I get on my computer anymore is to contact my best friend or for youtube videos.
>_<
but yeah, my nephew now is almost 5 months old hes getting sooo frickin big its crazy! and my bf and i have been together now for...20 months now O_O only 4 more to go for our two year anniversary ^_^

Sweet Sex Symbol

Thats JANK
congrats david ^_^
hey everyone whats up? I am trying to get on more often but it's not working out as well as I planned,lol. considering I keep forgetting to get on and the only time I get on my computer anymore is to contact my best friend or for youtube videos.
>_<
but yeah, my nephew now is almost 5 months old hes getting sooo frickin big its crazy! and my bf and i have been together now for...20 months now O_O only 4 more to go for our two year anniversary ^_^
wow, congrats on your boyfriend! ^^
haha, I've only been in my current relationship for...about 4 months. bah. feels longer. o:
having a little cousin must be cool (:

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Hahah thanks, yeah it's been awhile. Actually, it's my nephew not my cousin lol. Congrats to your new relationship as well. Sounds pretty exciting. I haven't been getting on a lot lately, lol. I'm surprised this place is still even alive, but I'm glad it's still up and kicking!!! WOO!

Sweet Sex Symbol

Thats JANK
Hahah thanks, yeah it's been awhile. Actually, it's my nephew not my cousin lol. Congrats to your new relationship as well. Sounds pretty exciting. I haven't been getting on a lot lately, lol. I'm surprised this place is still even alive, but I'm glad it's still up and kicking!!! WOO!
oh, haha bad reading on my part sweatdrop
do you have plans for your anniversary yet?! 8D
and yeah, it's still surviving 4laugh

5,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
First time on Gaia for me was in '05 or '06. It was right when Elemental hair had come out. People in towns were insisting that there were alien abductions going on.

Sweet Sex Symbol

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
HOLY FRIGGIN GUACAMOLE If this thread is still alive like someone actually posts after me THEN THEY GET MY LOVEEEE =p

Beloved Lunatic

11,275 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thats JANK
HOLY FRIGGIN GUACAMOLE If this thread is still alive like someone actually posts after me THEN THEY GET MY LOVEEEE =p

yay janks love! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces