Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Star

I believe I've gone about 6-7 days without sleeping at all...I'm very good at staying awake. It's definitely not healthy and I've probably developed some underlying mental issues as a result. Can you see the bugs in the corners of your vision? Those creepy-crawly shadows? Have you ever looked at your walls and watched the patterns distort before your very eyes? I have experience with stimulants and such, I'm not going to lie. I find that no matter how tired I may be, I can't go to sleep until early in the morning. Like 7 or 8 in the morning.

blupii's Prince

Distinct Citizen

like 70 hours and I was a vegetable for the last 10. My friend once stayed up for like a week and he was walking home when an imaginary car almost ran him over and he dove into some thorn bushes. lol

Big Fairy

9,675 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Befriended 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ruthless Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Jibanyan's Husband

Greedy Bloodsucker

like two minutes

2 kawaii 3's Significant Otter

Kawaii Tipper

Napdragon
2 minutes

Shy Star

That Certain Stranger
like 70 hours and I was a vegetable for the last 10. My friend once stayed up for like a week and he was walking home when an imaginary car almost ran him over and he dove into some thorn bushes. lol

Ha. Fortunately for me I can tell the difference between reality and hallucination, no matter the circumstances. I'd have to be pretty out of it to not being able to distinguish.

Blessed Wife

13,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
About 3 days. And I slept for 12 hours as soon as I passed out (I'd been studying non-stop for finals).

Wheezing Cultist

5 days. emotion_donotwant i was answering an exam then, i just blacked out while my eyes were open. Idk, i don't remember anything. I was just shocked when i saw ive answered all of them when i thought i just started.

Jibanyan's Husband

Greedy Bloodsucker

Napdragon
2 minutes

god ******** you beat me to the exact same reply

Big Fairy

9,675 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Befriended 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Linalee
Napdragon
2 minutes

god ******** you beat me to the exact same reply

dohoho

Shy Star

My Lovely Itachi
A week.

Was there a reason? Did you use anything to aid you?

Browser

13,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Three n half days and I have seen the bugs, they looked like spiders to me. cat_surprised

Shy Star

Linalee
like two minutes

Your avi is kawaii as ********. Good job.

Shy Star

Orbal
Three n half days and I have seen the bugs, they looked like spiders to me. cat_surprised

Yeah, they totally look like spiders. Glad somebody can relate with me on this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff