Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Please Post the object to your left before reading anything.

TheLastOfUs rolled 10 100-sided dice: 7, 17, 54, 19, 34, 84, 64, 14, 36, 89 Total: 418 (10-1000)

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Nico: A gamer, who last night dressed up for causplay party what got canceled. (Wearing all black)
Jamie: Banging his girlfriend and after passes out to her right (By default: girlfriend has pack of condoms as object.)
Jarred: Sitting at the fireplace at his house (Also has packet of hot chocolate)
Tiffany: Passed out in bed on her computer. (Has laptop.)
Brandon: Also dressed up for causplay. (Captain Jack Sparrow*)
Christina: Spent whole day playing with daughter, she passed out in your arms.(By default the child escapes, But you will not.)
Erika: Went out for coffee and fell asleep at park. (Neck pillow only. Has cellphone and dipper bag)
Andrew: Worked his a** off the night before and was half glad work was canceled. (Has a can if gas)
Zoe: Was sitting on the dock that she went to as a kid. (Has towel)
Nick: Nick was the only one awake when he got kidnapped. (Is the only one to have seen the person who wrote the note*)

*Is the most upset about the canceled party
**Jack Sparrow has rum
***I have never seen Nick sleep, ever. I this is why I chose him to see notewriter****
****Nick might actually be a zombie.

You wake up.

You see Zach on the long side of a small grey room. It is grey and has three cold concrete walls. The only ventilation that comes in the room is a set of bars on the open wall on the far side of the room. For an opening so wide, you have yet to understand why the air is so heavy and for you its hard to breathe.

Zach is shaking standing at the only door of the room. He clutches the metal bars and reads aloud....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bodies litter about like the leaves in the fall.
Its hard, but you count them all.
Eyes grow wide in a room so small
In the end of it all who will rise, who will raze Who will fall?"

RULE#1: If you leave the area you die.
RULE#2: If you try to contact the outside world, you will die.
RULE#3: You must kill to escape, by starvation, suicide, accident or MURDER you will die.
RULE#4 Last one alive wins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The third one awake is a woman you have not yet looked directly in the eyes of, Erika*. Your attention was drawn to her as she screamed suddenly, waking everyone and giving them a startle.

"Zach, where the ******** are LILLIAN and AIDEN!"

You turn to Zach. "I... Im not quite sure but I just found this."
He walked the four steps to the other side of the room to give her the paper, he knelt down on the cold wall beside her staring at the door.

*With the exception of Andrew, her brother.

**Everyone looks around and finds what they have at this exact moment.

Jamie's girlfriend was the first one to check the door, tired of his girlfriend* bitching he tried the door himself. It didn't budge.

"********, try this." came a voice from Zach He tossed Jamie a key, it missed and slid just out of reach.

Jamie looked at Zach. "Nice ******** job dumbass." Zach didn't blame him, he was just irritated at the moment more than the others. Girlfriend stretched behind the bars and failed to reach the key.

"Does anyone have longer arms than me?"

Andrew Portch walked over and attempted to reach he key.

"God Zach, could you get it any farther?!"

Tiffany chimed in. "Yeah Zach! GAWD!"

Zach started to sweat. Few had heard the rules yet and he didn't want to tell them, they were only curious. He thought it would be awkward. How he gets in this position all the time he doesn't know.

A ninja* walked from nowhere to the door in silence and drew his katana. He lay flat on the ground in front of the door and holding the blade flush with the ground. In one sudden movement he thrust the blade forward under the door. The scraping and tink of steel was heard and the key was in a flash sitting on the tip of the sword. The ninja slowly stood up and stomped on the end of the handle.

*Brandon, Jarred and Nico are all friends.

Brandon shouted "EPIC~! Nice job."

To which Christina, who was trying to calm her child said. "What the ******** are you wearing!"

Tiffany replied. "Well its obviously a pirate outfit, duh!"

Brandon "Nico, should we explain this?"

The ninja said nothing he made no movement.

The key that had been vaulted back into the room by the sword was now in the hands of Jamie who fit it snugly into the lock and twisted it open.

Zach lit up a cigarette and took a deep drag. Immediately Christina yelled "Jesus Christ! Why cant you wait till we get outside!"

Zach let out an annoyed sigh and pushed Jamie out of the way. Behind the bindings was a vaulted dome. No sunlight could be seen. The place was massive. As you looked on the new map, to the right you saw a building. It looked like a puzzle made of ladders floors and a game of MARIO with all the platforms.

As you looked left you saw a flashing neon light, one the few of the area. It was so far that you couldn't see what it said. Beyond that was a fountain lit up by a large pipe that produced a fire. Much closer, almost migration distance, was a set of buildings that extended farther than the distance to the flashing neon sign. Halfway to the top of the dome to the farthest right was a single room that extended out of the wall by a hallway to the center of the dome and supported a single room at the end.

"Does someone know what's going on here?! Where's my boyfriend, can I use a phone, anyone got a phone?" Zoe chimed

Erika handed her a phone. "Hi, its been a while. You look different." she said in a polite voice.

Zach interrupted. "Don't do that."

"What do you mean? Don't do that? I need to call my boyfriend!" she shouted angry. Zoe quickly punched the number. The phone made a buzzing noise and started beeping.

Erika tilted her head "That's funny, it doesn't usually do that." It beeped loudly... and the sound got faster.

Beep... beep... beep...

Zach started running full speed at Zoe who had pulled the phone away from her ear due to the annoying sound. In one swift moment he yanked the phone from her hand and tossed it into the air.

It landed about 20 feet from the group

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

It exploded throwing pieces of sharp plastic in all directions.

Erika re-read the note.

Andrew stared at Erika. "What the ********? This is ******** crazy."

Jarred asked "Where do you get that?"

Erika "My brother handed it to me, who are you?"

Nick spoke for the first time. "Where the ******** did you get it?"

Zach "I found it tied to the door."

Bitchy Girlfriend "This is ******** weird OKAY! How the ******** did you know the phone was going to explode?"

Zach got defensive "It was in the rules? What the ******** are you looking at me for?"

Girlfriend "Where did you find the key then hu?"

Zach "I found it in my pocket when I woke up. What the ******** are you coming at me for! I didn't do s**t, I just saved someone's life!"

Zach walked away pissed off at the group. Andrew shouted a few times after him, but no one gave chase...

He was halfway to the houses when Katrina finally said "Really? Im the only one who trusts him? You guys are mean. Ill go get him." and followed.

Zach reached the houses. He saw red... He was pissed... This is always how it is... s**t goes wrong and its always my fault. Fine! ******** it! Im tired of this s**t!

He punched a window out trying to tame his anger. Blood trickled down his arm, if they wanted to do this to him over and over he didn't care...

I decided... Im going to play by the rules.

He gathered up the pieces of glass and ripped the fabric from inside as the gears in his mind turned.

"Do you guys seriously think it was him?" Came the first words from Tiffany in fifteen minutes.

Erika and Andrew both chimed at the same time "That's my brother!" Andrews following statement was "Watch your ******** mouth." Erika's final statement combated her brother's in volume. "I really don't think he's THIS crazy." The 'Jinx you owe me a soda.' That would have followed was swallowed up by tension.

Jamie "I don't know a few years back he lost his marbles. I think he might be on another trip."

Andrew got up in Jamie's face about to defend his brother but before he could speak Nick interrupted. "It wasn't him. Do any of you remember getting kidnapped? It couldn't have been him. The person who knocked me out had long nails." He pulled up his sleeve to show cuts where the claws had dug into his skin.

Christina "Zach is too nice to do something like this anyway."

Jamie spat in Andrews face as he spoke. "I don't care what you all say guy is ******** crazy, if I see him I'm going to just beat the answers out of him."

Andrew made a compelling argument with the main point of his fist. Wack! Jamie hit the floor and Girlfriend let out a shrill scream. Jamie shook the dizziness away and realized he had fallen to the floor.

Erika placed her hand on Andrew's shoulder to calm him. Brandon spoke up. "Look! I don't see how fighting is going to help."

Nick's comment about how it would reduce the amount of competition got drown out by the continued debate. By this time Jamie had gotten up and was in Andrews face. The pissing match continued in the background.

Christina was holding on to her daughter who was crying tightly. "Look I just want to get out of here."

Tiffany "I'm hungry."

Brandon "Can I see the rules again?"

Erika handed Brandon the note and Brandon studied it turning it over and over in his hand.

Another smack was heard from what was now a wrestling match between the two man children. It seemed to be an even match, Andrew obviously had more muscle but Jamie had practice weight and size on the opposing brute.

Girlfriend slid the sword out of Brandon's scabbard quickly throwing it toward her boyfriend in the brawl. It clattered on the floor and the boys increased in intensity.

Tiffany "Why the hell did you do that!"

Erika somehow lost her massive amount of patience. "Yeah that was stupid." She was uncharacteristically rude.

Jamie obtained the sword at this point and was pointing it at Andrew's chest. Both men were panting like dogs in the summer. Andrew was standing back, but still attacking with words. "Do it b***h! Ill ******** kill you! You will never touch my brother!"

Jamie had a gleam in his eye and oddly enough his girlfriend looked like she was drooling. Jamie pulled back for the thrust to end his opponent, cheered on by his woman. "Do it. Just do it."

Jamie's only hesitation was a new feeling. Cold steel that bit into his neck. The ninja had been watching the fight and decided that it had gone far enough. His blade rested on Jamies collar. He said one word "enough." It was quiet but everyone heard the word so loud it was absurd.

Jamie challenged the situation. "Fine were leaving, he brushed the blade from his shoulder and grabbed his girlfriend by the wrist. He exactly towed her out of the group as he walked away. He turned around after about 20 ft. "If I see you again, your dead!." At that the two disappeared.

It took a while for it to sink in, Brandon's sword was gone. Zach had taken off and Katrina with him. Jamie had taken Brandon's only lethal weapon and the main group was splitting up. The group agreed that they would split up each team with only people that they would trust. Andrew and Erika left together in search of their brother. Brandon, Jarred and Nico all left toward the fountain happy that they had been dressed the way they were. The three girls and Nick started torward the flashing light.

Zoe feet as much of an odd man out as Nick did in the group as they walked toward the flashing light. Christina and Tiffany knew each other and were talking among themselves as girls usually do. Nick was sweating, he was usually uncomfortable around people he didnt know on a regular basis. Zoe was shy and following the group she didnt quite know. Zoe and Nick walked side by side in a state of unstable comfort in the fact that neither one really trusted anyone else. Nick was smart, skinny and tall. Zoe was pale petite and small. Both are quick and smart and fail to fall.

Nick spoke quietly as to make sure that the two in from couldnt hear. "So, do you think we are going to make it out alive?"

Zoe responded in understanding volume. "It seams to me like one of us will."

Nick "What is your plan?" he turned and looked at her for the first time. Her smooth facial features struck him. None of the women around him had makeup at this point, but Zoe didnt seam to need it.

Zoe did not respond, she had been in places of distress before and her experiences had taught her to be coldly uncaring.

Erika was formulating a search pattern among the rows of houses. It was however hard to coordinate with Andrew's independent nature. Andrew's plan seamed to be to shout Zach's name until he magically appeared. She thought of beetlejuice and laughed to herself. She resorted to following Andrew's pointless circles while checking in the most convenient front doors when she had time. After some un-measureable amount of time she opened a door and found a room full of boxes. "Andrew! Come here, I found something."

Andrew replied "Im trying to find my brother! What do you want?!"

Erika paused and calmed herself after a disguised spike of anger from her brother's behavior. "I found something." She entered the door.

Andrew suddenly became worried after being all alone. He turned to the door his sister entered. 'I cant believe this s**t.' He thought to himself. 'This s**t is crazy, my brother is missing, I dont know where I am, Im hungry, and now my sister is distracted and running into abandoned buildings!' He walked to the door with a steaming head. He was almost there when he saw his sister poke her head out the door.

Erika "I found food."

Andrew started drooling.

Brandon and Nico had decided that it was in the benefit of the team to let Brandon have one of Nico's swords. Nico the ninja had put up a viable argument that he would have to kill them anyway, what was the point? Jarred brought up the point that if they worked as a team that they would eventually have to kill each other... however, if they worked together some of them would die in the process anyway and it was more effective to take a defensive stance and arm all of the team.

Jamie and his girlfriend had arrived at a low set of platforms. She was hot, he was horny, and they both wanted to ********...

Jamie reached the fifth platform. It seamed to be a maze of floors a random heights, the gaps between the floors were varying in both distance and height. The un-level platforms were supported by four latters on each corner and served as a way up, unless of course you found a set of platforms that formed a ramp. He was panting softly. His girlfriend climbed up after him. He leaned against one of the ladder supports, the sword that he had tucked into his belt felt good in his sweaty hand. He searched the platforms taking them apart with his eyes. He saw a few platforms with chairs, a few with benches, maybe a box or a dresser but the most interesting one was about six platforms away. It was a box, dimly lit by a string of yellowish lights and had a question mark painted in the center. His attention was taken away from the object by his girlfriend's voice. "Where do you plan on going?"

Jamie walked over to the edge of the platform and eyeballed the distance. It was a good four to six feet with a running start an easy gap to clear, he did an about face and walked up to his girlfriend. "I plan on finding a nice romantic place we wont be bothered in this hell hole."

Girlfriend smiled devilishly "Really, thats what your thinking about right now?" she grabbed onto his arm and squeezed tight as she nuzzled into his neck. "People could be trying to kill us, were trapped in a ******** cave, and all you want is some p***y?"

Jamie replied, "Not exactly. I want a nice place to tear your s**t up." he was cocky now he shook his arm loose and turned toward the gap. "Were almost there, c'mon."

Jamie ran toward the gap full speed launching himself into the air. When he was floating over the gap he looked down, about seventy five feet to the ground level. This realization made his balls drop a second time. His shoes hit the far platform with a dull thud and he twisted around to encourage his girlfriend. She however needed no encouragement and was already mid air about to land on top of her partner. Jamie took hint and ran for the next platform jumping another two gaps, three, four, only two platforms left. He stopped a second time to look for his girlfriend...

He expected her to be directly behind him! Where was she? He became frantic. Did she fail to make the gap between a platform? The thought made him cringe. He had jumped over two more platforms before finding her.

She had fallen about 25 feet. Her hair was a mess with blood and her arm was folded under her in a position that bone would not allow. Her eyes were still open and giving a dry, empty look that fell directly on the floor above Jamie where Zach was standing, smiling at his first kill.

Erika and Andrew were sitting in the house, Andrew had just finished a bag of cool ranch Doritos and was starting on a box of honey buns. Erika was staring out the window with a juice box. Erika didnt feel much like eating the knot in her stomach worried about her children made her feel like she could barely keep the single protein bar down. She turned and watched her brother stuff his face and became disgusted. "How can you even eat right now?"

Andrew replied simply with a smile "Im hungry! I didnt get breakfast!" He laughed with high spirits.

She didnt share his optimistic attitude she was more worried about her family. "Do you think Zach is okay?"

Andrew swallowed hard on a large bite of sugar coated bread, he barely got it down before speaking again. "Im sure hes fine, probably just pissed. In fact hes probably just worried, lost and alone. Im sure he can take care of himself though."

Erika put down her diaper bag and pulled out the contents. A bag of diapers and a pack of wipes, baby clothes, A&D ointment, some bottles, formula and a single toy one of Aiden's trucks. His blanket was also tucked in the side pouch. She decided to repack the bag leaving everything she didnt need in exchange for food. By the time she was done there were diapers littered on the floor with three of the four bottles. She had packed Gatorade and power bars, she had also packed the wipes and ointment in case there was an accident and she had to clean a wound. She turned to Andrew who's eating had slowed to 5 shovelfulls per minute.

"Lets get headed out, I want to see if we can find Zach."

Andrew whined in protest. He didnt want to leave the food.

After a small debate and Andrew stocking his pockets they decided to set out again. When they left the building they heard a heart wrenching yell echo in the large concrete dome.

They paused, looked at each other for a moment, then picked up the pace to find their little brother.

Jamie stood on the wooden platform, he stared down at the body of what used to be his lover. He was in shock. What had happened? Had she been careless? Did she miss the platform and fall? He felt tears fill up his eyes. It had been his fault hadn't it?

The answer came in the form of a wet drip from the platform above his head. A drop of cold red liquid hit his shoulder he tried to brush it off, but the blood just smeared on his hand. He looked up. He could see a shadow above him and it moved slowly above his head. The footsteps above him let him know it was not just a crazy illusion. "Who is that?" He waited but no answer came. So he made his voice louder and more demanding "Who is that!?"

An icy crazed voice replied "Its me. You know..." there was a chilling laugh "I didnt think your girlfriends hard head would make such a good golf ball." Zach jumped down a level so that Jamie could see his face.

Jamie stood still. The odd box that he had been traveling to was behind his back. Zach was holding a makeshift mace. A pole about four feet long with glass sticking out the end. His girlfriend's blood was still on the fabric that tied the glass to the end of the shaft.

Jamie drew his sword. "Your gonna die you ******** crazy b*****d."

Zach looked left and right "Only if you can catch me." He took off.

Jamie chased him for 15 minutes, jumping from platform to platform dodging random pipes and rusty latters.

The race was intense and Jamie was wet with sweat. He was within grabbing distance of the ******** crazy a*****e who killed his girl. He vaulted himself over a gap, seven feet across. He knew he wouldnt make it by jumping alone so he grabbed a pipe to swing across. His sweaty hand couldnt grip the pipe tightly enough... he slipped...

The velocity of Jamie's body carried him to the next platform, but not high enough to land on top of it. It cut him right across the stomach and knocked the sword out of his hand and the wind out of his lungs. He fell about ten feet to the next platform below him. He was okay, except for the fact that his leg had landed on the blade of his sword. Despite the lack of air in his lungs, he let out a blood churning scream. He looked at the wound. It was bad, but not enough to kill. Before Jamie passed out he rolled his head to side and found himself staring at another dimly lit box.

It was hard to tell what was night or day. Except that there where times when it got colder. Brandon could even see his breath in the dim light. Nico had taken to playing the role of his ninja costume silent and almost invisible. Brandon noted that the only thing of him you could see was faint linings of the Bandanna that covered his face. He also wondered how Nico could see through the dull black sunglasses. He looked over at Zoe, Christina and Jocelyn sitting under the flashing neon sign. This place is massive, he thought to himself. It had taken them almost two hours to reach What they found out was a 'Store' sign. He enjoyed how well Nick and the girls were getting along. Being able to keep an eye on the child was also calming to him.

After the groups had split up Brandon and Nico decided to track them and keep out of sight. They decided that moving quietly behind a loud group would be tactical. It was most likely that the loud group would be noticed first, and an aggressive party would move in. This would give time for Brandon and Nico to assess the situation. He was worried about Nico he was always an oddball for a brother, but this silence was not typicly his kind of weird. Nico had never been so into a role, and usually would have busted a joke by now. But no. Nico was determined, even when Brandon had tried to talk to him there was no response. He just sat there; a mask for a face.

So, innitaly Brandon was suppressed that he had spoken, and even more at what he said.

Nick was laughing, he had become quite attached to little Jocelyn. Her mother Christina was busy talking to Zoe about what might be happening here. Zoe was also helping watch the little girl. Everyone was entertained with the child... Except for Tiffany. She had been the first to arive at the door and the most attentive. She had kept much information to herself at this point. She had mistrust for the group to understand that there actually might be danger.

The first thing that she had kept to herself was in her pocket now. It made her unable to eat any of the food they had cooked that night. Their happiness was a result of her silence. The note read...

"From the store would you like to buy?
It costs one soul, a friend to die
Each new box and each new room
open them each as if a tomb.

Signed,
Notewriter."

The next thing that she had kept to herself was the fact that she knew that her group was being tracked. It had first occurred to her when she had been left out of the group for about fifteen minutes while keeping silent about someone dying being the reason the door was open and that her friends could eat. The thing that concerned her the most was that there was a big one pained on the door in white. She had stayed outside while the others went in, and she had seen a shadow run along the perimeter of the area, ducking behind walls peeping through gaps. She had no question who it might be. Brandon. He had a REALLY big hat. The fact that he was following her gave her an uneasy feeling. Not because of Brandon, but because Nico had given him a sword.

Nico was hidden. He was already on top of the building. He had been waiting fifteen minutes for Brandon's cue. Finally an invisible smile spread across his lips while Brandon walked up to the group carrying a bottle of rum. They all looked like typical teenagers and would take the bait. He waited until everyone was focused on Brandon then dropped from the ceiling He scoped the area, deftly picking through pockets and swiftly packing his loot.

Nico only paused a moment when Christina's voice raised. "There is a child here! How dare you bring this s**t around my child!" She snatched the bottle out of a shocked Brandon's hands. She sniffed the top and paused. She smiled then looked at Brandon while pulling the bottle to her lips "Just kidding.".

Nick and Zoe laughed. Jocelyn chimed in and everyone was smiling. Except Tiffany, she had a stern look on her face. "Im not kidding. What are you doing here?"

"What?" Brandon turned to attend to her. He was nervous when he looked at her. For the first time, doubt entered his mind that Nico's plan wouldn't work.

Tiffany interrogated "We decided to split up, what are you doing here?"

Brandon replied. "I wanted company. Its dark out there!" he let out a shy chuckle. Inside the gears of Brandon's mind he prayed that they wouldn't notice Nico ruffling through their items.

Tiffany noticed the sword replaced in his scabbard, And the different hilt. "You expect me to believe your friend gave you a sword and walked away? Or did you Kill him and take it?"

Nico stifled a choke, he was close to dying of laughter. He bit his lip and focused on his task... almost done...

Brandon's situation had become quite intense for him. He was also naturally uncomfortable talking to women, let alone being accused by one. Let alone being accused of murder! His instinct thought was. "Dont call my mom."

Tiffany stared at him for a moment. Then rolled, she was laughing so hard that she lost balance. It took her a minute to regain her motor functions, once she did she walked directly up to Brandon took the bottle out of his hand and took a swig. "Your are adorable." she said.

Brandon seamed to be busy. For the first hour, Nico remained on the roof, the second he made his way to the perimeter. By the third hour after the heist he was gone. The only loot he really got was a knife, a laptop and a lighter he was even hesitant to touch the computer less it might blow to bits like the phone. Nico found himself moving forward at a quick pace. He thought to himself 'Jack Sparrow was holding me down. Plus, they will probably blame Brandon for the missing items.' He chuckled. He decided to get to high ground. For some reason his suit, black track pants, black socks, black converse, black bandana and black turtle neck made him feel stronger. His glasses and hat helped him blend in. He felt invisible, and the tight stretchy outfit left him with full mobility. He was nearing the wall of platforms that swallowed up the right side of the dome. He saw a yellow box in front of him, but someone else was closer.

Jarred had thought everyone had forgotten him. First at the party, then here. He had been wondering alone for hours. He held two cabers and had strapped small antlers to his legs with twine, like daggers. He had been collecting Items. It was kinda cool. Every once in a while, he would find a box with a question mark on it. The only thing he had to do was kick it and it would pop open. So far he had found string, a backpack, and a bag of apples. They were still fresh, so whoever had planned this whole thing had prepared reciently. He approached his fourth box in about 6 hours he was kinda hopeful. He wanted to find like a gameboy or a rocket launcher in one. He decided that this wasnt exactly HALO and let his hopes drop before he kicked the lid open. He looked left and right quickly and punched the wood with his foot. The box flashed brightly three times. The illumination showed a chrome 44. the scope was a projection red dot. Practically a laser.

Nico clenched his teeth from behind a concrete block while he surveyed the scene. Jarred's bare body was laying on the floor. Nico replayed the last two minutes in his mind.

Jarred kicked the box with his foot. A large flash was seen and the whole area lit up like the fourth of July. Jarred stared at the box for a moment as if confused... He knelt down and put his hand in the box. When he stood up, it was dark again. Due to his sunglasses his eyes didnt have to adjust. Even so it took a few moments before Nico understood what Jarred had found. A gun. Jarred stayed facing the same direction while another figure approached from the darkness. It moved slowly and quietly. Whoever it was carrying a large pole with spikes at the end. They were crouched and ready to swing. They were only two or three steps away when Jarred heard the person. Jarred turned around with surprising speed, he aimed the gun and fired. It was an amateur shot and missed its target. The mystery figure took a swing that clipped Jarred's hand. Jarred recoiled and let out a yell. Instead of clutching his hand he reached for his caber. He drew the weapon with his left hand. The exchange was swift. The brute took a swing at Jarred, who parried to the right, then lunged. This time it didnt miss the target. It buried itself deep in the silhouette's thigh. Nico could hear the sound of metal tearing flesh from where he was about 100 yards away. Jarred tried to pull the blade out, but it was stuck. The figure did an outward swing with his club that had about two extra feet in length on Jarred's caber. Jarred tried to doge but the tip of the object caught him directly in the chin.

At this point Jarred seamed like he had no weapon. His sword was stuck in his assailant and the gun had been smacked out of his hand. The man who would be his murderer looked like a demon as he pulled the blade from his leg. Nico could see blood dripping from Jarred's chin as he scooted backwards in retreat. He was near the glow of the box that lit up what Nico now recognized as Zach's face. Zach raised the blade, then paused as Jarred thrust forward with both of his antler daggers, pressing them into the Zach's waist. Zach twisted the blade down, and fell to his knees. The killing blow was through the neck, Zach's full weight on the blade. Zach stood up slowly, limping as he collected all the items. He wondered in circles a few times, then left.

Nico had waited about fifteen minutes now before he climbed out of the dark. He was sure all of the previous patrons had left, but he wanted to make sure. Obviously people were taking this game seriously. He climbed over boulders and dodged behind buildings it took him another 25 minutes of scouting the area before he felt safe to return. He entered the valley of his dead friend. He made no sound, no prayers for the dead. He found a Chrome 44 and a note that said...

"You found a gun in here at last
Pull the trigger and have a blast.
But do it quick, and get away fast,
Sound may echo in a room so vast.

There's only 6 bullets inside this gun
So aim it steady, dont waste a ton.
Drop em dead, and then go run
Cause I wont guarantee nothing son."

Cheery Capitalist

A pocket knife!

Hilarious Lover

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
A picture of your mom.

Timid Raider

Some of those candies that they give you at the end of an aeroplane ride to help you pop your ears, a pencil, some pens, an eraser, a video game in its case, my dog's B12 and folate levels written on a piece of paper, a backpack, a ringbinder and my closet.

Witty Phantom

a chair with a coat on it

Beloved Lunatic

A pile of clothes.

Wicked Nymph

19,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Toilet paper.

Guildswoman

Tape dispenser.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Further entries will be entered at the conclusion of this story; Next Tues. April 8th...

Please enjoy

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Zoe: At store; Candle, Sticky notes, Has food
Brandon: At store; Has food Sword, 1/2 bottle of Jack (Potion of +50 speachcraft and +5 pickpocket)
Christina: At store; Has food
Tiffany: At store; Has knife, Has Lighter, Has food
Nick: At store; Infected; Has food
Nico: Marioland Edge; has ninja outfit (Lowlight camo= 85% with shadoweffect.)
Has katana x2, Knife, .44 Magnum with Red dot sight.
Jamie: Marioland center; Injured; Has medicpac, has condoms, has random item.
Andrew: Village Center; Has propane gas can.
Erika: Village Center; Has Diaper bag, Has neck pillow.
Katrina; Village center, has flashlight has random item

Erika and Andrew were walking along a canal in the village.

It was an odd place in Erika's opinion. It was more of a compact than small area, and still easy to get lost. This is in fact exactly where the group was at the moment; Lost. They had no luck finding anything since the food earlier, just empty rooms. Last night Andrew had 'shared' the pillow and blanket with Erika. It was an odd situation to begin with, and the fact that Andrew couldn't share a large bed meant she was up all night without bedding. This morning they had hardly spoke a few exchanges about food prompted by Andrew's early hunger.

They had reached a point walking against the flow of water that they were starting to noticeably climb in elevation. Maybe they had reached the far side of the room? There was a crest of elevation that allowed a glow to peak over. Erika and Andrew hadn't noticed but it was getting brighter... Erika's face brightened and her pace quickened. Andrew matched her speed and smiled as a flame seamed to burst out of the top of the hill. He didn't know why but he found himself laughing. Erika was right there with him. They both adjusted their weight and took of running. Erika's baby bag swinging and Andrew's can of propane clinking through his sweatshirt on his belt.

Nico was running at full speed toward the blinking light the red dot sight was ill-effective in the dark, and with what he had just seen, this game was no joke. He had just watched someone die. The other's needed protection. The girls, Nick, Brandon... If he could only get there in time... FOR GOD SAKES THE KID!!! He doubled his speed.

The ninja seamed to glide across the map floor. He was invisible to everyone except one. Jamie was watching him using a set of night vision goggles. He was impressed while watching the shadow cross the valleys and even scale buildings and walls at surprising speed. He laughed. It would not be his issue. He had made a full recovery on his way to the peak of MARIOLAND.

When Jamie woke, he had made a discovery. The Yellow boxes in MARIOLAND housed different items. His first item being a pair of bi-onic legs. Lucky, he thought as he tested the limits of the legs. It was as if it was futuristic technology. Jamie was able to jump 20 feet high, and kick through brick walls with ease. He later discovered that the higher one climbs in MARIOLAND, the more valuable the objects there are to be found. At the same time, the platforms are fewer and farther between.

Andrew and Erika had reached the fountain. Fresh water was the gift and light. It was surprising how it lifted their spirits. Erika had dipped her feet in the water, Andrew had taken the balls deep approach. He had already dived in and was swimming around. The refreshment felt great. later on Andrew collected scrap wood from houses by busting up chairs, book cases and coffee tables to start a fire. The two ate protein bars and laughed, falling asleep next to the warmth. It seamed like paradise in this cold new land.

Andrew was usually slow to wake up, but the pounding footsteps that approached demanded attention. Erika was already alert next to him she held one of the chair legs meant for the fire the night previous and was staring in the direction of the footprints. Andrew slowly stood up. He heard a strange noise, then out of the shadows a man came flying in the air. He landed with a thud about 15 feet from the fire.

Jamie lifted his visor that held his goggles it was bright here. Due to the fact that the fountain produced such high heat, he hadn't noticed Erika nor Andrews signature on the goggles, but he did now. He spoke slowly "Well aint that a pleasant surprise?" Jamie turned to address the pair. "Aren't you the one who said... what was it? Oh yeah..." His voice got dark and menacing as he quoted Andrew. "Im going to kill you."

Andrew looked at his old nemesis, at first at how he had gotten stronger, but even more so Andrew's calculating eyes started identifying weaknesses. Jamie's chest was now bare, there was no way to damage the legs, covered in metal, and the head was covered with a helm that traced the hairline over the ears. The only open targets being the heart and face.

Erika stood up straight. "You have both got to be kidding me!"

Jamie retorted "Quiet you! Your Brother killed my girl, and I wont hesitate to take you out either!"

Erika maintained her elegant tone "Andrew has been with me this whole time... He has done no such thing."

Jamie felt a fresh wave of frustration. "Not that one you dumb b***h! Zach!" His fist tightened.

Erika had no response to this one, it had caught her off guard. However Andrew's head was now awake, alert and on fire for action. "Your going to accuse my brother AGAIN? I thought I taught you a lesson last time!"

Jamie smiled, at least there was going to be a little competition it would give him a chance to really test his new legs. "I watched your b*****d brother MURDER my girlfriend. THAT CRAZY b***h'S HEAD IS MINE!"

Erika stood in silence as the scene unfolded. A massive force pushed Jamie's body into the air, aimed for Andrew. Erika was struck when she saw Andrew smiling. Last second Andrew dodged Jamie's full weight by dodge rolling to the right away from the water. She saw a large stone missing from Andrew's path. Jamie took a minute to adjust to target his enemy, one that he didn't have. Andrew threw the stone full force at Jamie's chest.

Jamie staggered back. His heel pushed back into the mud and the electronics sparked but otherwise unharmed. Jamie straitened himself and smiled coldly. "Well then... If you want to be as dodgy as your brother..."

In one massive leap Jamie was now next to Erika, who made a futile effort to escape. Jamie launched himself into the air again, Erika as his prisoner, and shouted as he disappeared. "Ill make you come find me!"

Brandon was being accused by Tiffany when Nico arrived. Tiffany had him held up to the store wall with Christina behind her. She held a knife at a level that had Brandon scared for his future children before he could spill his guts about the location of the computer Nick shouted "Someone is coming!"

Nico was out of breath. He had the his pistol in one hand and his katana held in the other. He stopped short of the group and laid his sword down on the ground and reached behind him to unstrap the computer from where it was held by the belts on the small of his back. Christina was confused "What the hell is going on now?"

Nico took a moment to explain what he had saw over on the other side of the map. First he explained his plan to get the supplies, followed by an apology. He after that explained the way that he had seen Jarred brutally murdered. He told them everything about the yellow box and the note that he had found. When he was finally done he fell to one knee. "I need food."

Tiffany decided that she was going to take control in this serious situation. To Brandon's relief she relinquished her hold on his manhood when she started barking orders. "Christina, Nick; Get Nico inside and get him some food. Nico, you have the best idea of what this place looks like. I want you to get on the computer without trying to access the internet and make a map of what you have discovered." Tiffany turned to Brandon and took his hat. "If there is treasure out there... I want it." Tiffany walked up to Nico "I want you to hand me the gun, I will stand post on top of the building and make sure everyone is safe. The cost of your forgiveness, is the gun."

Nico paused a moment thinking... he could kill her here... now... but with what he had seen, he needed to have allies in order to win. He handed over the gun and walked inside.

Tiffany pulled the note out of her pocket she had found on the door earlier. She wondered if anyone else had died since she had last checked on the store. She decided to wait. She had made a promise, plus she felt really bad a** with her new hat and new gun. She was all smiles, she felt like the captain of the ship. Until she heard pounding in the distance growing louder.

Newbie Noob

TheLastOfUs
]

An armoire.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
A chair with my cat on it razz

Quick Reply

Submit