Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

A Werewolf 0.41080196399345 41.1% [ 251 ]
A Vampire who wants to die 0.073649754500818 7.4% [ 45 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

pulling the hood of my jacket over my head I place the small ear pieces into both ears. The music loud enough to block out all sounds from around me. twisting my hips to the beat of the song allowing my long hair to swing freely behind me.

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

((We need a conflict. xp Why can't I play villains! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! We need Lord Deguass back. xd ))

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Sigmaflamewave
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave
"Yeah. Sorry about zoning out on you like that." Sigma replied as he stretched a bit. "Now let's get to the lake. It still looks so amazing after all this time. He smiled brightly as he took in another scent. This one was definitely familiar to him and he happily howled to let them know that someone was here. He then grinned to Krael as his tail wagged excitedly. "See ya there!" He said before heading off to the lake already feeling the cool waters against his fur and flesh.
As Sigma approached, Seido's ears swiveled to pick up the sounds he made. She smiled and looked back over her shoulder at him. "Glad you made it." For some reason, she found comfort in his presence. The moonlight cast over her body, her fair skin seeming to cast a gentle glow. She wore only her undergarments, her other clothes sat folded neatly on the shore.

He blushed deeply as he looked at her unable to stop himself from looking her over. After a moment, he would calm down and smile at her. "I'm glad I could be here. Sorry for keeping you waiting." He replied as his tail slowly wagged. He did find himself happier whenever he was around her. It was quite a pleasing sensation going through him. "About to go for a swim?" He curiously asked.
Seido giggled slightly, already in the water. "I like night swimming. It makes me feel more connected to the heavens." She moved out into the deeper water, and laid back letting the water support her body as she looked up at the night sky.
He stripped down as well before joining her in the water. Though he didn't float on the water, he simply kept his head above it and looked to the sky. "I could see that. They say lots of spiritual stuff happens at night. Plus...it's really beautiful." He said as his tail slowly wagged under the water.
"Night time is when mother moon is closest to us, so it is more magical." She smiled and watched the meteors that streaked across the night sky above them, before turning her attention upon him.

Versatile Hunter

((I would like to apologize, Sigma, I was certainly not meaning to leave you in the blank for so long; I seem to be a lot more busy than previously intended, and as such, I unintentionally ended our RP in an awkward timestop situation. I don't know the next time I will be able to post, to be honest, I just wanted to hop in quickly to let you know I didn't forget to post, simply didn't have time. I hope to one day carry on an RP successfully, but currently have no time to do so.

ALSO, HELLO EVERYONE! It's Shad-o! Great to see all of you still kicking around here, especially Wyld, that is an interesting and nice surprise. Be seeing you all hopefully soonish. TATA!))

Versatile Hunter

Wrathful Misanthropist
Aeroxeph Markel
((Sorry for not replying, I have had a very long and packed few months. ))

Versatile Hunter

wyldwulf
Anna Lux
It has been dragging itself along for years now at a snails pace. Even if it never really picks up I have a hard time believing that it will die, so long as there are still a few loyal people. Not including me. sweatdrop I can't be called loyal after how long I have been away.

{The thread is almost a decade old, afterall. xd Loyal or not, there is still a handful of people in Gaia who won't let this good old thread die 3nodding }
(('Tis one of the only threads I actually check in on whenever I manage to make it to a computer and to Gaia. Glad to see you kicking around still, Wulf. Doesn't matter if you remember Shad-o or not, still nice to see you're still on here lol))

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Aeroxeph Markel
wyldwulf
Anna Lux
It has been dragging itself along for years now at a snails pace. Even if it never really picks up I have a hard time believing that it will die, so long as there are still a few loyal people. Not including me. sweatdrop I can't be called loyal after how long I have been away.

{The thread is almost a decade old, afterall. xd Loyal or not, there is still a handful of people in Gaia who won't let this good old thread die 3nodding }
(('Tis one of the only threads I actually check in on whenever I manage to make it to a computer and to Gaia. Glad to see you kicking around still, Wulf. Doesn't matter if you remember Shad-o or not, still nice to see you're still on here lol))
((Hi Shad!!))

Versatile Hunter

sadow_wolf2010
Aeroxeph Markel
wyldwulf
Anna Lux

((Hi Shad!!))
(( Hey!! I originally came on to post to Sigma, but now it seems many of the former residents still pop in every now and again. Still haven't seen Tegian or ATTN in a while though. How have you been, I have barely had time to even glance at a computer lately let alone reply on Gaia))
Aeroxeph Markel
((I would like to apologize, Sigma, I was certainly not meaning to leave you in the blank for so long; I seem to be a lot more busy than previously intended, and as such, I unintentionally ended our RP in an awkward timestop situation. I don't know the next time I will be able to post, to be honest, I just wanted to hop in quickly to let you know I didn't forget to post, simply didn't have time. I hope to one day carry on an RP successfully, but currently have no time to do so.

ALSO, HELLO EVERYONE! It's Shad-o! Great to see all of you still kicking around here, especially Wyld, that is an interesting and nice surprise. Be seeing you all hopefully soonish. TATA!))

Wow. Long time no talk stranger. How have you been? Its been years!
Hey, what's up everyone? I really haven't been here in a year or so
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave
"Yeah. Sorry about zoning out on you like that." Sigma replied as he stretched a bit. "Now let's get to the lake. It still looks so amazing after all this time. He smiled brightly as he took in another scent. This one was definitely familiar to him and he happily howled to let them know that someone was here. He then grinned to Krael as his tail wagged excitedly. "See ya there!" He said before heading off to the lake already feeling the cool waters against his fur and flesh.
As Sigma approached, Seido's ears swiveled to pick up the sounds he made. She smiled and looked back over her shoulder at him. "Glad you made it." For some reason, she found comfort in his presence. The moonlight cast over her body, her fair skin seeming to cast a gentle glow. She wore only her undergarments, her other clothes sat folded neatly on the shore.

He blushed deeply as he looked at her unable to stop himself from looking her over. After a moment, he would calm down and smile at her. "I'm glad I could be here. Sorry for keeping you waiting." He replied as his tail slowly wagged. He did find himself happier whenever he was around her. It was quite a pleasing sensation going through him. "About to go for a swim?" He curiously asked.
Seido giggled slightly, already in the water. "I like night swimming. It makes me feel more connected to the heavens." She moved out into the deeper water, and laid back letting the water support her body as she looked up at the night sky.
He stripped down as well before joining her in the water. Though he didn't float on the water, he simply kept his head above it and looked to the sky. "I could see that. They say lots of spiritual stuff happens at night. Plus...it's really beautiful." He said as his tail slowly wagged under the water.
"Night time is when mother moon is closest to us, so it is more magical." She smiled and watched the meteors that streaked across the night sky above them, before turning her attention upon him.

He smiled as he nodded to her. "That's quite true. And it's always great to hear mother's song and feel her warmth again.." He replied while relaxing in the water and the moon's light.

//@Aeroxeph - It's alright. I figured you were busy so I didn't stress it. I understand how life is.

//@Everyone - Hey all! Great to see some familiar faces return!

Versatile Hunter

Quote:

//@Aeroxeph - It's alright. I figured you were busy so I didn't stress it. I understand how life is.
((thanks man, I'll try and start up another one when my life isn't so busy. Life is going good, but it's still crazy and busy.))

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Sigmaflamewave
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave

He smiled as he nodded to her. "That's quite true. And it's always great to hear mother's song and feel her warmth again.." He replied while relaxing in the water and the moon's light.

"It is indeed." She smiled back at him, then returned her attention to the sky above. She let the movement of the water rock her body gently, the breeze causing the leaves on the trees nearby to chatter away. Seido loved the fact it seemed that even the trees were happy they had returned, whispering to them stories of events passed and offered shelter or comfort.
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave
sadow_wolf2010
Sigmaflamewave

"It is indeed." She smiled back at him, then returned her attention to the sky above. She let the movement of the water rock her body gently, the breeze causing the leaves on the trees nearby to chatter away. Seido loved the fact it seemed that even the trees were happy they had returned, whispering to them stories of events passed and offered shelter or comfort.

He smiled as he looked at her and then the moon. He felt so peaceful and calm now. He even felt himself just floating a little when he stopped moving. CLosing his eyes, he almost felt like falling asleep as he was comfortable and everything felt so soothing. He could hear the wind and the trees, his heart beating happily.

//@Aero - Alright. I'll be looking forward to it.

Sweet Warlord

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Timid 100
(( um.. mind if I join? I don't know as what but c: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff