Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

A Werewolf 0.41080196399345 41.1% [ 251 ]
A Vampire who wants to die 0.073649754500818 7.4% [ 45 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

Versatile Hunter

Shad-o appears on the lower branches of a tree nearby the lake, laying on a sturdy branch and looking up to the sky. He seemed to be thinking to himself.. or more like speaking to his lonesome. "If one forces an act upon a prostitute, is said act considered rape or shoplifting..?" He shook his head. "Contrary-wise if a hooker persuades you to pay her after she (or he).. or both.. takes advantage of you without discretion, is it called stealing..? Or politics." He laughs loudly, falling out of the tree and hitting the ground with a loud 'thud.'
Shad gets to his knees and shakes his head, sighing. "I need more Coffee.." He gets up and walks over to his cottage hidden within the trees and going inside to make haste of his last remark.

((I never see anybody anymore :*(( Someone PM me with a reply to this....))
Shad - Vegetarian Vampire
Nodding in agreement, Shad looked over to him. " So, who are you, and what is your name? " Her guard lowered as she sensed no current threat from the man. " I don't recall ever seeing you around here before. " Shad said as she sat back down onto the floor.

"My name is Darknesss. Though that is more my element and I don't really possess a name. And you have seen me around Shad. I am the darkness element of Omega. I mostly lived within his shadow. But one day, my brothers and I were unable to return to him and now we live separate lives until we can find a way back to the host body. I am a mere Wraith of the shadows that surrounds us. Light hurts me while I thrive in the dark."

Versatile Hunter

He turns around, swaying a bit with a cocked eyebrow, then smiles. "Welcome to my humble abode, O-Nega. Uhm.. I don't know if it's the same, but my insides are nothing but darmatter formed into organs, and I still like the occasional drink.. what would you like, if anything?" He shakes his head. "Wait, what are you doing in my living room?" His appearance had changed quite a lot since last they.. Omega.. the not aptly named 'O-Nega' had seen him. He seemed broken.. distracted.. on the point of breaking into an abrupt killing phase, that kind of thing. "So.. where is Omega then?"
Shad-o Vincent
He turns around, swaying a bit with a cocked eyebrow, then smiles. "Welcome to my humble abode, O-Nega. Uhm.. I don't know if it's the same, but my insides are nothing but darmatter formed into organs, and I still like the occasional drink.. what would you like, if anything?" He shakes his head. "Wait, what are you doing in my living room?" His appearance had changed quite a lot since last they.. Omega.. the not aptly named 'O-Nega' had seen him. He seemed broken.. distracted.. on the point of breaking into an abrupt killing phase, that kind of thing. "So.. where is Omega then?"

Darkness quickly turned to face the new voice. He was actually surprised that someone had snuck up on him. He nodded a bit before replying. "He was in the forest somewhere last time I saw him. Probably at his usual spot now hanging from that willow tree by his tail. I do question what caused us to split apart, but at the same time I don't mind. As long as I avoid light, I can freely roam about."

Versatile Hunter

"Well, O-Nega, Feel free to take shelter in my attic. It's pretty dark up there." he grins. "And if you need anything I'll be seeing an old friend." He then chugs his drink back and vanishes in a cloud of dark smoke, appearing underneath the old willow tree where 'Darkness' said Omega would be.
Like Darkness said, Omega was indeed hanging by his tail from the willow tree. When his nose picked up a familiar scent, he woke up and grinned a little. "Heya Shad-o. Haven't seen you in a long while. Then again I haven't seen most of the others in a long while either. What'cha been up to?"

Dapper Shapeshifter

She sat and nodded slowly. " I see. So you can only truly move at nights. " Pondering for a moment, she added, " And I'm assuming the light from the moon hurts as well? So that would mean you have to wait for a new moon huh? "
+Oro?+
-She looks around-
Sigmaflamewave
Jazman-2
Sigmaflamewave
Jazman-2
Sigmaflamewave
Jazman-2

She bit her lip and ducked down a bit, "Alright let's go. I'm ready for anything. Duck and avoid, duck and avoid, duck and avoid..." She kept saying to herself then laughing quietly thinking she was acting crazy.

Clay chuckled softly as he nodded to her. He then began continuing forward while making sure that she was still with him. As they approached the area, the bats began dropping down and flying about before heading out of the cave for their usual activities.

She had not once left his side, she was on him like cheese on macaronie and cheese. As soon as the bats came flying towards them she ducked as fast as she could. A small squeel escaped from her lips, but it wasnt too loud, only a slight noise. "I'm going to be extreamly upset if one of them decides to go to the restroom on me."

"Don't worry. I'm making sure that they don't. Though I am going to need a bath after this.." Clay replied as the bats continued flying out of the cave. Once the last bat passed, he sighed in relief though he cringed a bit.

"Why would you need a bath?" Meena asked.
She didn't bother to look at him, but her gaze was stuck on the bats flying over them. They're such ugly animals, she thought to herself.

"Remember what you just said? Well a couple went on me..." Clay replied cringing still.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'll help you clean it off if you would like." She said, more then willing to help him.
kingvamp488
Jazman-2
kingvamp488
Jazman-2
kingvamp488
Jazman-2

As soon as the coast was clear she went as fast as she could over to Rick.
"Oh my goodness! It's huge! That would be the biggest neckless or ring ever made."
Her eyes were big, she was in complete awe since she has never see a diamond so big.

He chuckles and looks at it once again"Yes its really big amazeing what you find in theses caves now and days only question is how do we get it out"He said with a laugh"I know i can pick it up but if im carrying it i cant defend you all that well"He said thinking to himself"Oh i know i can use my wings and put up a energy shiled around ya while carrying it"He said with a smile"Or we can break off what we need and leave this big dimaond here up to you.

She chuckled, "You know I'm not completly defensless. I can be a bit of a toughy."
She smiled as she did her best to show off her biscepts.
"See," She laughed, "I have some muscles."

He chuckles and starts to pick it up a bit to check under it for any kind of trap"No trap hmm thought there would be more under it tho wonder why only one trap"He said rubbing the back of his head and putting it back down"Well i say lets break off what we need and leave it here for the next time we come back"He said with a nod.

"How are we going to break it off?" She asked rather curious. She thought maybe a good swipe of a sword but wouldn't that damage it? And how would they shape it into the shape they want it in?
So many things ran through her head, the only thing that went in and out is how she was going to help break it off.

He takes the scythe off his back and smiles'What do you think you think you can cut though that and get us a few dimonds? "He said as the eye on the scythe would open up and look over to the diamond and start to speak to him"Good good we will do that then and leave it up to you oh yeah you try to harm Meena i will make sure you break"He said as he let go of the scythe and let it float around the diamond for a while"Its checking it out to see if any more traps or on it and which way is the best to break off a few for us"He said as he closes his eyes and sits down"Now we wait.

Meena watched the scythe in a bit on confusion. "Wait, how is it doing that? And wait for what? Can't it just slice through it?"
Hesitently she sad down next to Rick and watched the scythe do what it was supposed to do.
Jazman-2
kingvamp488
Jazman-2
kingvamp488
Jazman-2

She chuckled, "You know I'm not completly defensless. I can be a bit of a toughy."
She smiled as she did her best to show off her biscepts.
"See," She laughed, "I have some muscles."

He chuckles and starts to pick it up a bit to check under it for any kind of trap"No trap hmm thought there would be more under it tho wonder why only one trap"He said rubbing the back of his head and putting it back down"Well i say lets break off what we need and leave it here for the next time we come back"He said with a nod.

"How are we going to break it off?" She asked rather curious. She thought maybe a good swipe of a sword but wouldn't that damage it? And how would they shape it into the shape they want it in?
So many things ran through her head, the only thing that went in and out is how she was going to help break it off.

He takes the scythe off his back and smiles'What do you think you think you can cut though that and get us a few dimonds? "He said as the eye on the scythe would open up and look over to the diamond and start to speak to him"Good good we will do that then and leave it up to you oh yeah you try to harm Meena i will make sure you break"He said as he let go of the scythe and let it float around the diamond for a while"Its checking it out to see if any more traps or on it and which way is the best to break off a few for us"He said as he closes his eyes and sits down"Now we wait.

Meena watched the scythe in a bit on confusion. "Wait, how is it doing that? And wait for what? Can't it just slice through it?"
Hesitently she sad down next to Rick and watched the scythe do what it was supposed to do.

Rick opens his eyes"Its alive didn't i tell you thats why i say be very careful around the scythe. It can strike you at anytime because its a underworld scythe that was made and it gathered 1000 warror souls inside it each time it killed one off. Its hard to belive but also it can make armor show up and use that to move around its a enemy of its own. So dont get to close to it. It would love to get a chance at killing anyone it can without me and my other half watching over it. As for why its not sliceing on though its because it wants to see if there is a trap inside it before it makes a cut that could make the dimond blow up or something. Im sure we dont need it blowing up in are face that would not be easy to block at close range."He said as he closes his eyes once more"So becareful of the scythe please dont get to close to it when its not in my hands or on my back.
Dante takes form as his passes through the shadows of the trees.He pulls his coat tight around him self and looks at the ground lost in thought. It seems he's heading toward the den but just by chance.
Shad - Vegetarian Vampire
She sat and nodded slowly. " I see. So you can only truly move at nights. " Pondering for a moment, she added, " And I'm assuming the light from the moon hurts as well? So that would mean you have to wait for a new moon huh? "

"It doesn't hurt as badly as the sun's light, but sometimes I do end up waiting for a new moon. But as long as I can move through any shadows, mobility isn't that big of a problem." Darkness replied as he looked at her. My speed is also useful in avoiding light as well.
Jazman-2
Sigmaflamewave
Jazman-2
Sigmaflamewave
Jazman-2

She had not once left his side, she was on him like cheese on macaronie and cheese. As soon as the bats came flying towards them she ducked as fast as she could. A small squeel escaped from her lips, but it wasnt too loud, only a slight noise. "I'm going to be extreamly upset if one of them decides to go to the restroom on me."

"Don't worry. I'm making sure that they don't. Though I am going to need a bath after this.." Clay replied as the bats continued flying out of the cave. Once the last bat passed, he sighed in relief though he cringed a bit.

"Why would you need a bath?" Meena asked.
She didn't bother to look at him, but her gaze was stuck on the bats flying over them. They're such ugly animals, she thought to herself.

"Remember what you just said? Well a couple went on me..." Clay replied cringing still.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'll help you clean it off if you would like." She said, more then willing to help him.

Clay was silent for a moment blushing in thought as a couple flowers budded along his tail. He then nodded and smiled a little. "Alright. After we explore this. No point in cleaning up if I'm just gonna end up dirty again. Besides, bat droppings do make for alright fertilizer...even if it is a little explosive."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff