Welcome to Gaia! ::

Norkova's Wife

Alien Abductee

Because I was involved in every damn extra curricular activity (because I never wanted to go home) I had groups of friends from jocks and music nerds to just nerds and the rebels that got me in surprisingly little trouble and of course the long term friends ya know the ones you've known since forever. Bought school was fun I tried to be nice to a lot of people but I got in tooany fights :/

Bashful Spirit

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • 50 Wins 150
for a second there I thought you were leonardo dicaprio

I guess I was popular
but really i'm just a loner

now i have no friends

Wheezing Smoker

Holli Schit
Duchess Of Dank
Holli Schit
popular for punching a teacher in the face

moist redface

lmao it was self defence. really.

care to story tell? I'm intrigued emotion_kirakira

OG Phantom

outcast I hated all those ********... smile

Wheezing Cultist

I guess I was just popular by association because most (if not all) of my friends back then were the popular/cool kids. I was the only nerdy one at our lunch table. cat_lol

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Popular, I was homecoming and Prom queen, as well as captain of the dance team. (In my school the Dance Team was more sought after than the cheerleaders)

Witty Hellhound

I dunno. I spent all my classes sleeping. I'd sit in the furthest corner in every room to just sleep.

For whatever reason, no one would leave me alone. I'd tell them to piss off and they'd still come back and try to talk to me lol

dedepi's Wife

Prophet

13,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
def not popular
uhh i guess like closer to outcast

Omnipresent Loiterer

I was half stoner party girl, half stay at home nerd tbh. It was probably the most social point of my life. yum_puddi

Dangerous Prophet

I blocked all that out, those memories are locked in my memory palace in a wing I do not visit

Fashionable Girl

User Image

i was neither popular nor an outcast
i was more socially awkward then

Invisible Star

i was the kid that was always sleeping in class that still managed to get good grades

Wheezing Smoker

Duchess Of Dank
Holli Schit
Duchess Of Dank
Holli Schit

moist redface

so theres this teacher. male ofcourse. decided to just cut my hair while i was doing something. (i forgot what it is) idk if he was high or something. but the school doesnt have any rules about hair any length was fine. then he grabbed a pair of scissors then cutted a handful of my hair. (my hair was about shoulder length) at first i was shocked then began to argue with the teacher. he lost tho. rekt. he was embarrassed of course, then slapped me bc he was raging hard. so bam i punched him. got suspended for like 2 weeks. #WORTHIT

Wheezing Smoker

Holli Schit
Duchess Of Dank
Holli Schit
Duchess Of Dank
Holli Schit

moist redface

so theres this teacher. male ofcourse. decided to just cut my hair while i was doing something. (i forgot what it is) idk if he was high or something. but the school doesnt have any rules about hair any length was fine. then he grabbed a pair of scissors then cutted a handful of my hair. (my hair was about shoulder length) at first i was shocked then began to argue with the teacher. he lost tho. rekt. he was embarrassed of course, then slapped me bc he was raging hard. so bam i punched him. got suspended for like 2 weeks. #WORTHIT

i would have punched him too wth, did he get fired like HE SLAPPED YOU TF.

Wheezing Smoker

Duchess Of Dank
Holli Schit
Duchess Of Dank
Holli Schit
Duchess Of Dank
Holli Schit

moist redface

i would have punched him too wth, did he get fired like HE SLAPPED YOU TF.

nope. he told them the opposite of what happened. my classmates didnt even told the principal of what happened. they're scared that if they told the truth they might fail the class. Bunch of pussies smh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff