Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who went this year? Any favorite bands or performances that you enjoyed? Was the heat awful when you went? I went to the Maryland show and oh my god it was amazing. Went mostly to see All Time low, but saw 12 other bands as well. (Of Mice & Men, Motionless in White, Falling in Reverse, Streetlight Manifesto, Born of Osiris, Miss May I, Ballyhoo!, Sleeping With Sirens, Youmeatsix, Blood on the Dancefloor, Pierce the Veil, and Yellowcard). The slip-n-slide was crazy fun and I mets lots of cool people. Ronnie Radke gave me a kiss (yay!) and Jack Barakat said yes when I asked him to le me be his burrito (Straight to DVD reference, sorry). He even took the ring I gave him and was wearing it during the performance. Plus, I was front row and center for the All Time Low concert, in which they announced they were recording a music video. So hopefully, I'll be seen in the video(: Feel free to post pictures of merch you got, autographs, and share your experiences!

Tipsy Tipper

12 bands for each year you ever lived mrgreen
DiabolusNaggers

Except not. Kthanksbai.

Tipsy Tipper

MirandaIsConfused
DiabolusNaggers

Except not. Kthanksbai.

Yet you use that overused internet jargon, yep confirmed for 12.

Quote:
I just wanna kiss your lips, the ones between your hips. If I cashed out all my chips on you, than baby I'd be rich

rofl rofl rofl rofl O ronnie what a way with words you have rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The worst lyrics in existence, why does he have to make a riddle out of "b***h i want to motorboat your p***y, and then drink beer with you"?

He's so retarded.
the bands that play at warped tour provoke a disgusting visceral reaction

like i literally want to throw up even thinking about what they sound like

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The dickies played one year.... Other than that I don't care about warped tour

Hilarious Citizen

MirandaIsConfused
I went this year! Was pretty sick! The heat was nice and cool then the sun came out and it was bad! lol sunburn on my back and neck and face lol but was fun! I went to the mansfield mass date! XD I saw (this local band from Rhode Island which is my favorite band called Sayings) Miss May I, Vanna, Motionless In White, Sleeping With Sirens, Man Overboard, Senses Fail, Geoff Rickly (acoustic of Thursday amazing btw) Some of Chelsea Grin, Some of other bands who i didnt know lol
There is only one band you listed that isn't absolutely terrible.
Decoded Emotions
MirandaIsConfused
I went this year! Was pretty sick! The heat was nice and cool then the sun came out and it was bad! lol sunburn on my back and neck and face lol but was fun! I went to the mansfield mass date! XD I saw (this local band from Rhode Island which is my favorite band called Sayings) Miss May I, Vanna, Motionless In White, Sleeping With Sirens, Man Overboard, Senses Fail, Geoff Rickly (acoustic of Thursday amazing btw) Some of Chelsea Grin, Some of other bands who i didnt know lol
Ahh yeah! I missed Chelsea Grin, unfortunately...but it was incredible. I couldn't see all the bands I wanted to because they were too many and a lot were scheduled for the same times or meet and greets conflicted. It was such a pain in the a**! But seriously, so much fun.
LordKhrima
There is only one band you listed that isn't absolutely terrible.
I'll bite...who?

Hilarious Citizen

MirandaIsConfused
Ahh yeah! I missed Chelsea Grin, unfortunately...but it was incredible. I couldn't see all the bands I wanted to because they were too many and a lot were scheduled for the same times or meet and greets conflicted. It was such a pain in the a**! But seriously, so much fun.
I only heard chelsea Grin cuz they were so loud over the acoustic performance it was actually really shitty. I felt bad for the guy who was playing he said it happens to him everytime he goes to play he hears the sonic boom and then screams lol i was like awww. And it def was incredible i will def go next year idc who i splaying it was an experience all in itself! Yeah i didn't do any meet and greets but i did see some dudes from falling in reverse and the bassist and guitarist or new found glory NO ONE and i mean NO ONE knew who they were and i walked up to them and i was like whats up guys! How are you talked to them for like 20 minutes wicked cool guys and then i met Geoff and he was just a sweetheart lol XD But yeah i only stayed for like 6 hours cuz the food prices were incredibly ridiculous so i left and got Ninety-Nine! XD
Decoded Emotions
MirandaIsConfused
I only heard chelsea Grin cuz they were so loud over the acoustic performance it was actually really shitty. I felt bad for the guy who was playing he said it happens to him everytime he goes to play he hears the sonic boom and then screams lol i was like awww. And it def was incredible i will def go next year idc who i splaying it was an experience all in itself! Yeah i didn't do any meet and greets but i did see some dudes from falling in reverse and the bassist and guitarist or new found glory NO ONE and i mean NO ONE knew who they were and i walked up to them and i was like whats up guys! How are you talked to them for like 20 minutes wicked cool guys and then i met Geoff and he was just a sweetheart lol XD But yeah i only stayed for like 6 hours cuz the food prices were incredibly ridiculous so i left and got Ninety-Nine! XD

Haha New Found Glory were really cool. I talked to them for a bit, but like I said, I could only see so many bands at a time.

Hilarious Citizen

MirandaIsConfused

Haha New Found Glory were really cool. I talked to them for a bit, but like I said, I could only see so many bands at a time.
Yeah i def understand that! And awesome! At least you knew who they were lol there was so many posers at warped tour it wasn't even funny.
Decoded Emotions
MirandaIsConfused

Yeah i def understand that! And awesome! At least you knew who they were lol there was so many posers at warped tour it wasn't even funny.

Oh my god, I know. There were so many people dressed up in BVB outfits, in long black sleeves and black heavy pans and heavy face paint it was so bad, they were like, sweating it off and complaining, but they wanted to "fit in" and I was like... Ummm, no!

Hilarious Citizen

MirandaIsConfused
Decoded Emotions
MirandaIsConfused

Oh my god, I know. There were so many people dressed up in BVB outfits, in long black sleeves and black heavy pans and heavy face paint it was so bad, they were like, sweating it off and complaining, but they wanted to "fit in" and I was like... Ummm, no!
lol i wore my enter shikari t shirt and shorts! XD oh oh! and "vans" hat! XD I was so not a poser at all XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff